Become a Patron!

Looking for certain flavors. Ordering tomorrow.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have about 120 flavors now but I still haven't been able to find a few good flavors.

I'm looking for brand recommendations for the following flavors.

Green apple - tried fa Fuji and FLV green apple. Neither are what I'm looking for. I want a sour green apple candy flavor.

Bubblegum - only tried CAP and didn't mix well with fruits.

Lemonade - only have fa lemon Sicily but I want to make a good strawberry lemonade.

Also any flavors you might think would enhance the above ones.

TIA :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have about 120 flavors now but I still haven't been able to find a few good flavors.

I'm looking for brand recommendations for the following flavors.

Green apple - tried fa Fuji and FLV green apple. Neither are what I'm looking for. I want a sour green apple candy flavor.

Lemonade - only have fa lemon Sicily but I want to make a good strawberry lemonade.

Also any flavors you might think would enhance the above ones.

TIA :)

these are what I prefer but I bet you get other opinions lol when it comes to these particular flavors I seem to be different than the norm

green apple for like jolly rancher type candy I like the TFA apple candy

bubble gum I like NicVape to me it taste like the hard powdery pink gum in baseball cards.... their grape flavor taste like that double bubble grape gum

lemonade........... cant make cherry limeade without FE lemon

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
How about using Capella Juicy Lemon with the Fa Lemon Sicily for your lemonade? A recipe I have for Lemon Meringue Pie uses both, I like the combo.
like the idea a lot. I dont think I have ever tried to make a strawberry lemonade but if I did now I might start with what you are saying and turn it into like a cream slush. cream the heck out of it and and some sweet fake strawberry flavor add a little FA lemon for some zing. koolada to make it cold and pow .. we shall name this vape Hearts Delight

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to buy a strawberry lemonade from a local shop and it was my favorite ADF. It's been a year since I've had it!

I'll add cap juicy lemon to my list to buy.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
like the idea a lot. I dont think I have ever tried to make a strawberry lemonade but if I did now I might start with what you are saying and turn it into like a cream slush. cream the heck out of it and and some sweet fake strawberry flavor add a little FA lemon for some zing. koolada to make it cold and pow .. we shall name this vape Hearts Delight
:bliss:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I already placed my order! Lol

So do buy a single flavor in a new order or just try FE lemon?

Ugh this always happens! :p

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

INW YC Bubblegum
Works good with INW YC Blue Dwarf & Blueberry flavors.
Not sure if it's good with other fruits tho.
Mixing fruits; it's has been quite difficult to get the right pairing and balance but maybe it's just me:eek:

FA Tutti Fruity (but it's more like Juicy Fruit Gum)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bobnat What kind of flavors do you normally vape on?

My ADVs are raspberry, lemon and cinnamon. I'll try anything once though, which explains all the bottles of juice I have waiting to be vaped.

I do like the idea of one-shots. I bought a 30ml of Rhodonite and I love it. I have every ingredient to make it myself, but the convenience can't be beat. I just noticed your username. I'll definitely try the 3 samples I got which also includes Banana Ripe and Captain and Berries Cereal. I've yet to try a cereal juice, I just may like it. I'll post my thoughts on these forums once I get to it.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INW YC Bubblegum
Works good with INW YC Blue Dwarf & Blueberry flavors.
Not sure if it's good with other fruits tho.
Mixing fruits; it's has been quite difficult to get the right pairing and balance but maybe it's just me:eek:

FA Tutti Fruity (but it's more like Juicy Fruit Gum)

INW YC Bubblegum is real good, I might like RF Bubblegum SC a little better though, it is a little more brighter if that makes sense.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bobnat Awesome, yeah let us know what you think of those flavors. Check out our strawberry sour belts its one of our best sellers, you might enjoy it

I finally got around to trying the Captain and Berries Crunch and Peanut Butter Crunch Balls. I really didn't think I'd like either as I'm not a fan of Captain Crunch and I've yet to try a Peanut Butter I like. I mixed both at 10%, 1mg and 40/60.

They both have the same base of cereal. Reminds me of Inw Biscuit, a yeasty taste that can get overbearing, but these were just up to the line. The Berries was hard for me to pin down, definitely some combo, more of a darker berry, but I liked it. They both have a sharp sweetness, not sticky or sickly. I made 15ml of each and I went through 10ml of the Berry in an RDA. I liked it a lot. The PBCB I liked as well, but I only got through 5ml and I got tired of it. I didn't get a strong, distinct taste of Peanut Butter though. It's a bit muted, which isn't necessarily a bad thing as I probably wouldn't like it if it were prominent.

I'd definitely order the Berry, and I will when I order from CHV again. I'll also try a couple of others as I'm pleased with these two. I'll give the strawberry sour belts a shot. I also got a sample of Banana, but I have no desire to try it. I'll PIF it.

VU Sponsors