Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks
Bull city has it but you have to spend $50
Can,t afford that right now
I know I am asking alot
Like flavors, one shots or already made DIY juice?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Ebay and Amazon carry concentrates and some offer free shipping.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was gonna say maybe Amazon but I think you have to spend a certain amount there, too. I rarely spend less than 50 when ordering so BCF has always worked well for me. I think the cheapest shipping I've seen is DIY Flavor Shack. The last time I ordered from them I think my shipping was only 3 or 4 dollars and that included a liter of VG.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
For amazon if you don't have prime it's 25.00. On ebay some sellers give free shipping. Eliquids.com has concentrates and have heard they have free shipping.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks
Can,t afford that right now
I know I am asking alot

eliquid.com has free shipping all the time. I get all my DIY stuff from them now, except small tester bottles.

Oh, and prices for TFA flavors, for example, are $1.29, so not inflated to make up the difference.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
For amazon if you don't have prime it's 25.00. On ebay some sellers give free shipping. Eliquids.com has concentrates and have heard they have free shipping.

Yes. Same site. eliquid or eliquids will get you to the same place.

LestatBP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Bull City doesn't have free shipping, but I don't think I've ever paid more than about $2.75 shipping and I often have my order in 36 to 48 hours. They really could give Amazon a run for their money.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks
Can,t afford that right nowr
I know I am asking alot
The way I look at it, there is no such thing as free shipping.

If you need to spend a certain amount of $ to obtain no additional fee, the items are priced to compensate for shipping. Or, for example, you can pay $7 online for an item plus $3 shipping or pay $10 and get free shipping. :idea:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Bull City doesn't have free shipping, but I don't think I've ever paid more than about $2.75 shipping and I often have my order in 36 to 48 hours. They really could give Amazon a run for their money.

if you spend 50 bucks you can use the coupon code "freeship" or it's totally free at 75 no coupon needed.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So the VU discount code and freeship can both be used on the same order?

Thanks!
Negative, codes cant be stacked but we had a lot of request for a free ship code instead of a 6% code. Its kinda 6 of one and half a dozen of the other but if it makes people happy so be it lol

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

VU Sponsors