Become a Patron!

Looking for empty bottles

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all, I have been making my own juice for a couple years now. I ordered juice a long time ago from a company and I loved the bottles they used. Trying to find those so I can buy some but I have no idea what brand they are. The bottom of the bottle has a wolf symbol. Anyone know what brand that is?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a photo
d4f94e6602661d055e323d729a593e25.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never really paid attention to the bottom of my bottles. Can you post a side photo and one of the opening/top?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's the top. The side is just clear.
cf835c7f8c97dedbddac2a1073657378.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Here's the top. The side is just clear.
cf835c7f8c97dedbddac2a1073657378.jpg

JUST MY 2 CENTS! Those are the worst dripping tops in vaping history.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
JUST MY 2 CENTS! Those are the worst dripping tops in vaping history.
Why? I don't have an issue...just curious. I can't stand Chubby Gorilla bottles but these seem to be a bit better.

Sent from a payphone

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Im curious as well. I have had particularly good luck with these type bottles.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
These 120 ml size when transferring liquid to carry around to another smaller bottle leak from the cap edges a lot, and are too slow dripping into the transfer bottle so have to cut off the dripper tip some to make a wider pour.

YooVonny

Member For 4 Years
The Gorilla brand ones leak, and it constantly pisses me off. But I haven't tried the Husky brand. They might not have the same drip issues.

Actuall leaks ?

I havent had any leaks,,,but they piss me off because if your not careful, they seem to get vapor locked and puke a drop out when you turn them right side up after use. After a few uses, the whole top of the bottle and inside the cap is a sticky damn mess....

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Actuall leaks ?

I havent had any leaks,,,but they piss me off because if your not careful, they seem to get vapor locked and puke a drop out when you turn them right side up after use. After a few uses, the whole top of the bottle and inside the cap is a sticky damn mess....
Like this? Lol yes that happens with my chubby bottles but not so much the husky bottles....that's why I like them. Abstrakt Vape uses the husky bottles. I have ordered from them and reused the bottles. The bottle in the pic is a very worn husky bottle. When they were new they didn't do that. That's why I am looking for them to buy new ones.
4b8a984ed29f4187327873aa03c558d5.jpg

Sent from a payphone

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I use the LDPE Chubbies and have no problems, will admit I have to occasionally rince a cap.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never liked plastic and recently dealing with a 100ML Gorilla bottle I can say I am looking at pouring the remainder in a big glass bottle very soon.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
PIA to open and not fond of this new Gorilla child proof BS. Going into a nice glass dropper soon enough.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like this? Lol yes that happens with my chubby bottles but not so much the husky bottles....that's why I like them. Abstrakt Vape uses the husky bottles. I have ordered from them and reused the bottles. The bottle in the pic is a very worn husky bottle. When they were new they didn't do that. That's why I am looking for them to buy new ones.

Sent from a payphone
The tips look easy to take off, are they? The Chubby Gorilla bottles are a b*tch to remove the tip I have to pry it open with a pocket knife.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
PIA to open and not fond of this new Gorilla child proof BS. Going into a nice glass dropper soon enough.

This is what I am doing as well. Amazon has these 12 packs of multi colored bottles. They are quite nice.

Using green for menthols, blue for fruits, browns for bakery and clear for testing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is what I am doing as well. Amazon has these 12 packs of multi colored bottles. They are quite nice.

When I first got into DIY, bottles was a concern but after some time has passed I have to remember I have bottles soaking which just reminded me there is a dozen or so drying on the Oil Burner~! LMFAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Using green for menthols, blue for fruits, browns for bakery and clear for testing.

In the email it shows embedded media posted but not here? Do you use the different colors so you more easily know what they are?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
In the email it shows embedded media posted but not here? Do you use the different colors so you more easily know what they are?

Not sure why the links are not showing up. Lets try this.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Or this
Vivaplex, 12, Assorted Colors, 1 oz Glass Bottles, With Glass Eye Droppers

They come with 4 clear, 4 green, 4 blue and 4 brown. Its handy and visually easy to identify.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I think my new ad blocker is stripping the media. Sorry for the shit post.

After a couple of glasses of wine I am not in the mood to be troubleshooting a PC issue but I could never let it go unaddressed. Since we are both using the same Ad-Blocker I doubt it is me~!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
After a couple of glasses of wine I am not in the mood to be troubleshooting a PC issue but I could never let it go unaddressed. Since we are both using the same Ad-Blocker I doubt it is me~!

Its me. I just moved to a new one and it hasnt been trained properly yet and is still removing content it shouldn't. Im all sun burned to hell so its going to have to wait.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Its me. I just moved to a new one and it hasnt been trained properly yet and is still removing content it shouldn't. Im all sun burned to hell so its going to have to wait.

I figured that and glad to hear you had a Great Family Day At The Beach~! I am jealous because it wasn't Beach Weather here but enough sun to burn my arms when doing a couple of jobs yesterday outdoors.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The tips look easy to take off, are they? The Chubby Gorilla bottles are a b*tch to remove the tip I have to pry it open with a pocket knife.
Yeah they are easy to take off. I can't stand chubby bottles, ridiculous how hard those are!

Sent from a payphone

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from a payphone
Do the tops come off fairly easy?

I bought some bottles, once the top is planted, there is no getting it back off if you want to add more concentrates.

I'd like to find a bottle the top can be removed fairly easy.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah they are easy to take off. I can't stand chubby bottles, ridiculous how hard those are!

Sent from a payphone
Oops, missed that post...answered my question.

VU Sponsors