Become a Patron!

looking for guidance. Which Mech Mod

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would go with the Manhattan. Hard hitter and the fire button is truly glorious. No locking whatsoever, but that hasnt been an issue for me and i carry that as a daily.

Solid and durable.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lots of good ones out there. You will just have to decide what features you want, and go from there.

I would consider looking around though. They are pretty high on their prices.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Akuma is also good. Versatile as well, comes with different tubes to fit three different battery sizes.

T

Taver13

i think the akuma is a good first mod. it was my first, and i find that i keep going back to it. its very versatile with batteries and just plain old looks good and performs well.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my nemesis. some have crunchy switches but a little sanding and they will all be smooth as butter. I can't stress how this is such an old mod but is still loved by many and performs so well.

I own three with one more on the way. I use hybrid top caps and (personal choice) magnets in the switch. sanding takes maybe 15 min or so of your time if it is crunchy. I only had to sand one. yes there are cooler mods, newer mods, but this mod has been tried and true. I put all my money in the nemesis.

He works with me price wise. gives great deals on flavor and pricing. He uses the ipv3. But for some reason the mechs are more interesting to me. I was looking at the big nasty. But I am not stuck battery wise. He has one of the better vape shops in my area. The other vape shop nearby is horrible and the service is argumentative to say the least.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He works with me price wise. gives great deals on flavor and pricing. He uses the ipv3. But for some reason the mechs are more interesting to me. I was looking at the big nasty. But I am not stuck battery wise. He has one of the better vape shops in my area. The other vape shop nearby is horrible and the service is argumentative to say the least.
Big nasty is a solid piece also! And the battery life with 26650 is pretty nice.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would go with the Manhattan. Hard hitter and the fire button is truly glorious. No locking whatsoever, but that hasnt been an issue for me and i carry that as a daily.

Solid and durable.
I second that the Manhattan the Fuhattan they are great they just do not mess up and are fidgety like many other mech mods,,, and they are very hard hitters meaning they have very low voltage drop so they agre great I have a Manhattan two Fuhattans in different carbon fibers

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got three 18650 FUhattans and one in 26650 size. Loving them.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My personal preference is for a 26650 but I also have two 18650 mechs. I too have a nemesis but not in love with it. Even after putting in magnets and deleting the spring.

punishedprimate

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have the copper fuhattan and the carbon fiber fuhattan and the both work fantastic for me. plus $35 bucks is a little better than $250

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I currently have a copper Fuhattan which is a one to one clone of the Manhattan, which basically means it's identical to the Manhattan in every aspec . It's a hell of a mod though. The all copper mods and copper contact pins offer some high conductivity. It's a hard hitting mod and has a low voltage drop. I would agree with @Rommel about the button, it's pretty sweet. Those magnets in the button are pretty damn strong too. I've never had mine go off in my pocket. So I would highly recommend the Manhattan! However, I do know that the Panzer and the AR are both extremely durable. So if you have a job where you do construction or something of that nature then I would consider a Panzer or AR.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My fuhatten fired once with a full orchid v4 on it. I set it on the table went to pee. When I came back it was smoking and burned half the liquid. A real carbon fiber copper fuhatten.

punishedprimate

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I currently have a copper Fuhattan which is a one to one clone of the Manhattan, which basically means it's identical to the Manhattan in every aspec . It's a hell of a mod though. The all copper mods and copper contact pins offer some high conductivity. It's a hard hitting mod and has a low voltage drop. I would agree with @Rommel about the button, it's pretty sweet. Those magnets in the button are pretty damn strong too. I've never had mine go off in my pocket. So I would highly recommend the Manhattan! However, I do know that the Panzer and the AR are both extremely durable. So if you have a job where you do construction or something of that nature then I would consider a Panzer or AR.

i have had mine fire in my pocket only when i sat down with it in my pocket. That was totally my fault and not an issue with the mod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors