Become a Patron!

LOOKING FOR: Lost Vape Drone DNA 250C parts

cxray999

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am looking for an extra part for the top, and battery door.

Anyone can point me into the right direction would be highly appreciated.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd offer to buy one of these BD drones for parts and a PWM conversion, but I suspect I'd rage and get a hammer.

cxray999

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
heh.. order a second, look at it wrong and THINK about a hammer? ;-)

And give my money to this shitty company again nah I could send them the hammer though and do it for me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And give my money to this shitty company again nah I could send them the hammer though and do it for me haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although I agree 100% with your disappointment in the new Drone - got rid of mine real quick - this hasn't been a shitty company in the past. I have 2 Therions, one of which is an OG that just keeps rockin, a Paranormal and a Triade that have all been work horses with no issues.

So the question is, have they suddenly become a shitty company or did they just drop the ball with the Drone? Either way in my books their credibility and image have taken a hit because of the Drone.

I guess you could say that only a shitty company would sell a defective device like the Drone, you'd have a strong point there.

Last edited:

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try stealthvape.co.uk they carry parts for a lot of mods and their service is great .

VU Sponsors