Become a Patron!

Looking for new juice recommendations.

hollywood0122

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone! My names Holly. I recently got into vaping a month ago and I was looking for some new juice recommendations. I only use 3mg juice and so far I do not like dessert type juices.... I prefer berry flavors but I havent experimented with a lot of other juices. So far my favorite juice is bazooka sour straws blue raspberry. Let me know what other flavors or brands I should try.

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Blue Pucker by Sugar Lips ( A Tony B Project), and VapeWild has tons of cheap berry flavors.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I love fruit/candy flavors. These are a few of my favorite's and ADV's

Brazz by Dr. Shugar Chitz is my go to. Not heavy on sweetener at all, but has great flavor. My all time fav.

Blackberry Lemonade by Vapetasia is an extremely flavorful juice. The lemon fades into blackberries immediately as you exhale. Really clean juice as well.

Drooly by Clown is my guilty pleasure. Grape and Blue Raspberry hard candy. It has a bit more sweetener than the other two, but considering how sweet it is, it's not bad on coils at all.

Those are my 3 favorite candy flavors. I have recommendations all day for this. I can't really vape desserts myself.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brazz by Dr. Shugar Chitz is my go to. Not heavy on sweetener at all, but has great flavor. My all time fav.
Hi, I went w the recommendation U gave the OP and got Brazz. I agree w U on this juice. It's light and flavorful, not heavy on the sweetener. May buy it again. Thanks for the tip.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, I went w the recommendation U gave the OP and got Brazz. I agree w U on this juice. It's light and flavorful, not heavy on the sweetener. May buy it again. Thanks for the tip.

haha no problem! I've vaped probably 30 bottles of Brazz, I can't taste it at the moment so I'm switching things up for a while.

Hello everyone! My names Holly. I recently got into vaping a month ago and I was looking for some new juice recommendations. I only use 3mg juice and so far I do not like dessert type juices.... I prefer berry flavors but I havent experimented with a lot of other juices. So far my favorite juice is bazooka sour straws blue raspberry. Let me know what other flavors or brands I should try.

Hi Holly, I would recommend you www.smooke.co.uk the "Forest mix" juice or the "Fili" juice if you like tobacco berries. Let me know how do you find them.

I am new as well. I have made a batch of 20% watermelon from LorAnn flavoring. delicious! Also a store brand Hawaii’s Pog from Naked is great. It is guava orange and passion fruit. If you like grape find a grapple blend. Also good.

Vape4change

Unlisted Vendor
For the best flavour recommendation and for excellent quality, you should definitely check out the Vape4change website.

VU Sponsors