Become a Patron!

looking for new recipes

Well, as the title states.. I am looking for new recipes. Here is a list of the flavorings I have. If it's not listed and it's part of a recipe, I might get it. Just looking for new juices without having to spend and risk on e-juice. Ohh and I like really complex recipes. Nothing basic.. I tend to like high VG juices. But I vape anything.

I will also rate the flavors I have 1-10 for the ones I use the most/favorite

TFA: Wintergreen-2
FA: Strawberry-8
CAP: Sweet Strawberry-8
TFA: Spearmint-1
FA: Lemon Sicily-5
TFA: Honeydew-4
TFA: Graham Cracker(dark)-6
TFA: Pecan-3
TFA: Creme de Menthe-4
TFA: Lemon Lime-5
TFA: Clove-1
FA- Cinnamon Ceylon-1
FA- Oba Oba-1
FA- Forest Fruit-5
FA- Pear-6
FW- Key Lime-6
TFA-Maple Syrup-9
TFA- Ripe Banana-4
FA- Caramel-3
FW: Natural Lemonaid-5
TFA: Bavarian Cream-3

Ethyl Maltol, Vape Wizard, and sweetener is also on hand. Give me some of your creativeness! I can always get more flavors! Just has to sound good!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
As a registered user, you can enter all the flavors you have into the "My flavor stash". Then you just click on the "What can I make". It will show a lot of recipes with more than a single flavor. If you like a recipe, but want to change it more to your liking, you can "adapt" it by clicking on the wrench and select the option. Then you can edit that adapted recipe, entering your percentages.

As a registered user, you can enter all the flavors you have into the "My flavor stash". Then you just click on the "What can I make". It will show a lot of recipes with more than a single flavor. If you like a recipe, but want to change it more to your liking, you can "adapt" it by clicking on the wrench and select the option. Then you can edit that adapted recipe, entering your percentages.
I'm trying to cut out the hours of searching. Besides, my flavor search on there only comes with one flavor recipes

Look, I'm not looking for websites.. I'm just looking to get into the forum community and thought this would be a good way to do it. But I guess the people on the forums here are lazy and non social. Also learned that they can't read...

If a mod looks at this, please delete this thread..

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
scared.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm trying to cut out the hours of searching. Besides, my flavor search on there only comes with one flavor recipes
Look, I'm not looking for websites.. I'm just looking to get into the forum community and thought this would be a good way to do it. But I guess the people on the forums here are lazy and non social. Also learned that they can't read...

I'm a mod, but won't be able to delete this. I can offer a suggestion, though. Considering you're trying to "cut out the hours of searching", wanting others to do that for you, then calling everyone lazy and non social is probably not the best way to go about looking for help. Definitely not a way of introducing yourself to an incredibly generous community!

Another suggestion I can offer is to cruise through the DIY recipes section. There are a TON of very social, incredibly talented mixers posting some highly creative mixes out there. Yes, you might have to order another flavor or 3, but you said you weren't opposed to doing that.

Welcome to VU, btw.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Seriously I had no problem reading this post:)

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wait... I got this ... You say you want a recipe?
I have a great recipe for you man.
Here it goes step by step.
Step #1 Walk in to your diy desk.
Step #2 Grab a pen & paper
Step #3 Sit down
Step #4 Get out All diy tools (Flavors, Nicotine, Gloves exc.)
Now for the recipe.
The perfect recipe IMHO.
Now just so you know this is based on a 30% mix.
(Recipe)
10%Not being a dick face.
8%Grow a pair and sit down & do it yourself.
12%Learn to be respectful.
5%Patience
5%Creativity
Now see how a great mix looks... You should try it!!! Its great
And lastly.... Remember...

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Positive is as positive does....
Or for every positive action, a positive reaction will most likely come out of it.
I hope you learned something out of this

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry whiskey and other ladies for this . I didn't mean to have a lady feeling disrespected...

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea ... Hey man you should order the crab flavor from mamajs.com
Mix it at 4%
Recipe -
4% crab flavor
3% lemon slicily
2% Graham cracker crust
1.5% Bavarian cream
1% Butter

Last edited:

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You may have to contact customer service so they can get the proper size bottle for you

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of course ... Cap has the best butter flavor on the market

Hey man you might consider making the butt like 3% just for that really great butter flavor we all love with crab

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna have to go grab a snack, you're killin' me here...lol!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I considered giving this guy a recipe that would open is eyes as soon as he vaped it but being the kind of guy I am I was very nice by taking a minute to give him a heigh quality one .
I thought about it a few minutes before giving that head the one I did...I felt like ing the out of him. Plus with miss Taresa helped as you can see lol... Great minds think a like

VU Sponsors