Become a Patron!

Looking for parts!

Rhewyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was recently given a brand new Vortice RDA for free. the guy said don't use it unless i can fix the 510 pin. the 510 pin is fine it was the insulator that was creating the short. does anyone know where I can get a new 510 insulator for the vortice? its different from the regular rubber 510 insulator. This one is hard plastic. Also the pin is a hex screw instead of a flat head. its made for squanch rigs.

Rhewyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I looked on fatdaddyvapes.com and found pre drilled delrin tubes but i have no idea how big the 510 hole is. from what i can see its the same as any other 510 hole but i have no idea what the measurements are in millimeters. Does anyone have any idea what the standard size of a 510 hole is in mm?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was recently given a brand new Vortice RDA for free. the guy said don't use it unless i can fix the 510 pin. the 510 pin is fine it was the insulator that was creating the short. does anyone know where I can get a new 510 insulator for the vortice? its different from the regular rubber 510 insulator. This one is hard plastic. Also the pin is a hex screw instead of a flat head. its made for squanch rigs.
I would call vaporshark. Its a nice rda and worth the phone call

standard size: http://www.nwvapors.com/newsletter/?p=87

Rhewyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I emailed vaporshark. I plan to call them in the morning. I looked up the RDA on vaporshark and apparently my friend did not include all the spare parts. what was included however was a spare ring, different sized chuff cap, screw driver, screws for the posts, and o rings. all that was missing was a spare insulator. If vaporshark is unable to sell me another insulator does anyone know what the diameter of the interior of an RDA 510 hole is? fatdaadyvapes sells pre drilled delrin tubes and I need to know what it is in millimeters so i can shave it down to fit.

VU Sponsors