Become a Patron!

Looking for recommendations

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And I know what you mean. I have a green/black revenger and nothing match it. I'm not keen on the NRG tank that comes with it

NRG was leaking since day one and it is way too harsh on coils I think I couldn't use same coil more than 3 days I am using crown 3 with 0.25 coil now 6th day and flavor is pretty much the same as day one

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thinking about this one it has a rda tank too so more toys for building
What do you think?

f07fab_65a3f886c273418dbfb8a290f9aabcd7_mv2.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
All I can tell you about the Capo Squonk is that experienced squonker's aren't impressed but will admit it's good for a beginner.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the original crown 1 was great and probably one of the best tanks of all time, the problem became with their coils not being made consistently and several bum batchesso as long as you get good coils the crowns are normally great
I agree with this. I still rock my original Crown and it’s one of my favorite tanks. You can still get them(and a mini version) and the coils, which last me at least two weeks.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They are super cheap now too. I recently got a couple at ÂŁ15.00 each
Right? I found the coils for cheap at Eightvape, too. I friggin love my Crown. Just got the mini version and it’s just as fabulous. Might get a few more before they’re too obsolete. Which would be sad......

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right? I found the coils for cheap at Eightvape, too. I friggin love my Crown. Just got the mini version and it’s just as fabulous. Might get a few more before they’re too obsolete. Which would be sad......

I am pretty new to vaping so I have just 1 mod and 3 tanks lol that's it.. But I really liked crown 3, flavor is amazing on it and coil-life looks like alot better than the ones I had before..

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am pretty new to vaping so I have just 1 mod and 3 tanks lol that's it.. But I really liked crown 3, flavor is amazing on it and coil-life looks like alot better than the ones I had before..
Oooooo, get another mod soon. Having a back up is essential......seriously.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I've been grabbing them while I can. I am in the UK so bought some before the TPD took effect

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I vote Voopoo Drag.

Drag it is then :) looks like whoever have it likes it alot..

BTW this cheapo bellus rta performs awesome.. I can't believe it.. But I know the problem with it.. Building deck is so tiny you don't have flexibility to build different size coils ID has to stay under 3mm other wise it will touch the poles or frame of the tank

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

BTW this cheapo bellus rta performs awesome.. I can't believe it.. But I know the problem with it.. Building deck is so tiny you don't have flexibility to build different size coils ID has to stay under 3mm other wise it will touch the poles or frame of the tank

Yes, (I don't own Drag) I've heared nothing but good about the Gene chip and build quality. Shouldn't be any bugs with that one.

I'm looking for a few RTA's and possibly and RDTA atm. If you haven't see Kylin MIni, take a look. Not released quite yet. Looks to have really good coil options. It's single coil.
http://www.vandyvape.com/detail/atomizer/Kylin_Mini_RTA/

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm using the Geekvape Aegis alot atm but if you vape above 50 watts battery life will be crappy as it's only a 26650.
It's fine for me though as I barely go over that

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, (I don't own Drag) I've heared nothing but good about the Gene chip and build quality. Shouldn't be any bugs with that one.

I'm looking for a few RTA's and possibly and RDTA atm. If you haven't see Kylin MIni, take a look. Not released quite yet. Looks to have really good coil options. It's single coil.
http://www.vandyvape.com/detail/atomizer/Kylin_Mini_RTA/

Looks awesome.. I want to get a rtda with drag.. Experiment :)

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using the Geekvape Aegis alot atm but if you vape above 50 watts battery life will be crappy as it's only a 26650.
It's fine for me though as I barely go over that

I was looking at it too I use bellus at 42w and crown at 65 so far these sets are working great.. Only problem is flavor is so good I started vape more juice lol

The juice in crown is very thick white chocolate and macadamia nuts max vg
I don't know how crown coil is still working but don't have any problem with it :)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Looks awesome.. I want to get a rtda with drag.. Experiment :)
I've been eyeing this RDTA and have all but pulled the trigger, but I'm trying to decide which other 2 RTA's I want besides what I have and Kylin Mini before ordering. (so 2 happen to be Vandy Vape. Didn't plan that :) )

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been eyeing this RDTA and have all but pulled the trigger, but I'm trying to decide which other 2 RTA's I want besides what I have and Kylin Mini before ordering.

LOL I was just reading information on that RDTA at that link you just posted

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking at it too I use bellus at 42w and crown at 65 so far these sets are working great.. Only problem is flavor is so good I started vape more juice lol

The juice in crown is very thick white chocolate and macadamia nuts max vg
I don't know how crown coil is still working but don't have any problem with it :)
Oh it would probably be okay for you then! If you don't max out at 100 watts you get a good few hours. It's the most ergonomic mod I own and I haven't been going through alot of mods since getting this.
Main ones I use are aegis and minikin V2 but been using my G Priv tonight too :)

VU Sponsors