Become a Patron!

looking for some good Juice!

Edgar Gonzalez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can someone help me out!?
I'm also looking for a peppermint and passion fruit juice.
can you guys please give me the links with your suggestions.
thanks

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
White label juice co. Has some really good juices and for a 100ml bottle at a cost of $19.99 it's not bad at all. Take a look at their choices. I've tried several and they are all pretty good. Some need to steep longer than others, but overall great juice company :)

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NiteLiteVapor has some of the best e-liquid, hands down, for high ohm (1+), low wattage, and/or cartos.

For dripping, high watts, and sub ohm vaping, I like:
Cuttwood - Sugar Bear
G2 Vapor - Mr. Cookie
Northern Lights - $100 Apple Pie
Space Jam - Venus, Andromeda, Astro, Starship I
Epic Juice - Apple Jax, Airheadz

All of the juices I mentioned above (besides NLV) can be had from www.giantvapes.com. The person above me linked to the same site as well :)

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
thanks

Stratosphere for Passion Fruit. It has a deep, robust "punch" of flavor which mellows out in the exhale. I've tried a few other ones, but this brand was the only one that didn't have that unsavory after-taste. It was just "smooth."

On the Peppermint-end, I'm going old-skool and say that Halo's Kringle's Curse. It's been out for roughly 3 years now and it does not disappoint! Fresh peppermint on the inhale, an exhale of coolness that lingers for a few minutes afterwards. No bitter after-taste and isn't crazy overpowering like those "Peppermint Schnapps-type" brands out there that go a bit "overboard."

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
The best juice that I have had in the last few weeks would be Jimmy The Juice Man Strawberry Astronaut and I would highly recommend it
http://www.giantvapes.com/strawberry-astronaut/

Strawberry Astronaut is OK, but Maddcatt's Ripe Strawberry is a notch higher in terms of overall flavor fulfillment, sweetness, finish, and after-taste (all in the "pleasant" category) <-- Basically a home-friggin-run!

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is the only juice I can actually taste the hint of Champagne flavor in and that's why I loved it and suggested it!!:cool:
Another good one by Jimmy The Juice Man is Peachy Strawberry. It's like eating raw peaches dipped in strawberry sauce!!!:mad:
I've been on the kick since I first had JTJM liquids!!!:eek:

Check out Sour Batch ELiquid. They have very unique flavoring. It's like a sweet taste, and then you get the undertones of their flavors. So amazing. Also Zuro's Cereal is one of the best cereal flavors I have had. It's $35 for 60mls

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes Jimmy The Juice Man is a good line of juices. Shurb and Creme Brulee are my favorites from him

After hitting up my favorite spot and finding out that they did not have my favorite flavor by Jimmy, I just sampled a thing of Caramel Pear instead and that's also really good. I have not been that successful in picking out good juices because so far all of them have been GREAT, unlike other lines like SpaceJam or SuicideBunny where it is hit or miss most of the time and you spend money on something that is horrendous

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
thanks

I read this as you were looking for a passionfruit/pepperment juice (not two separate juices). So I didn't say anything because I've never heard of that particular combination. And I don't have any passionfruit (because I haven't found a flavoring I like).

But we have a minty (peppermint/spearmint/custard) cloud juice (high VG) that's quite popular and a Sweet Peppermint in our house line (50/50). And Shamrock which is a chocolate/peppermint (also 50/50). PM me if they sound interesting and we'll set up a special 'sample' price.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After hitting up my favorite spot and finding out that they did not have my favorite flavor by Jimmy, I just sampled a thing of Caramel Pear instead and that's also really good. I have not been that successful in picking out good juices because so far all of them have been GREAT, unlike other lines like SpaceJam or SuicideBunny where it is hit or miss most of the time and you spend money on something that is horrendous
I sent you a message. Check it out!

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
jimmy the juice mans cream brulee is just acoil destroyer to much sugar but ok on the flavor . Just keep in mind taste is subjective not everyone like the same flavors .

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey that's me lately....cantwinanything lol. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all lmao

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well nice to meet someone in the same boat ! If the Titanic was around I'd be on it lol Have a Great Day even if you can't win !

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
. Hey LSP, flavor?
3ptzvc.jpg

VU Sponsors