Become a Patron!

Looking for some good old fashioned lemon curd ideas

BozVapes

Member For 1 Year
Hi all hope every one is well, im looking for some good lemon curd ideas i can work out the percentages
i was thinking maybe Vanilla Custard + Lemon sicily + juicy lemon from CAP if any one else has any ideas
for a real authentic lemon curd please can you post below, its a sweet lemon curd..I have a few im going to
try during the week, but would like some advice maybe even bavarian cream + lemon..Any ideas iis very much
appreciated lemon curd i think is an old uk flavour.Its that type i want to make, i know there was a fermentation
process in the real making of it but i dont think this will apply to the e juice recipe. Thank you all

And just a little advice is it ok to use (Saline Solution NaCl 0,9% Nebulizer Nose Ear Eye Wash ??
is that ok to use in an e juice please.its 0.9% of the sodium chloride solubility

Last edited:

BozVapes

Member For 1 Year
Thank you all for your help its much appreciated i will do some research on forums, if i come across something
that is really an authentic uk lemon curd i will post it up, i am wiling to spend a lot of time on this one..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Nice thank you cost is not an issue im going to try every combination possible Very much
appreciated.

Only reason I posted that is because I hear a lot of folks either can't buy it in their countries or just cant afford it..
For the amounts used tho.. its even cheaper than the cheapest flavorings :)

Good luck @BozVapes :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi all hope every one is well, im looking for some good lemon curd ideas i can work out the percentages
i was thinking maybe Vanilla Custard + Lemon sicily + juicy lemon from CAP if any one else has any ideas
for a real authentic lemon curd please can you post below, its a sweet lemon curd..I have a few im going to
try during the week, but would like some advice maybe even bavarian cream + lemon..Any ideas iis very much
appreciated lemon curd i think is an old uk flavour.Its that type i want to make, i know there was a fermentation
process in the real making of it but i dont think this will apply to the e juice recipe. Thank you all

And just a little advice is it ok to use (Saline Solution NaCl 0,9% Nebulizer Nose Ear Eye Wash ??
is that ok to use in an e juice please.its 0.9% of the sodium chloride solubility

I recently read that it isn't a good idea to incorporate salt into juice because it conducts electric current. I don't have technical explanation for that, but once I read that, I would not use salt.

Also, if fermentation is involved in making lemon curd, you might consider including yogurt, cheesecake, or mascarpone cheese flavor into your recipe to bring out some extra tartness.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

There are folks that use it in their juices with no ill effects ( that I am aware of ) but in my own personal experiment with it, I didn't find any real advantage or benefit. In fact, it caused coil gunking to such an extent that even if there was a more perceptible enhancement associated it's use, I still wouldn't use it just for that reason alone.

VU Sponsors