Become a Patron!

looking for the absolute greatest chasing build

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
811c777f1627cad839278c80e40f51ab.jpeg

I may self find my self now days in at safe zone but u want clouds look at lipos

I’m finding series makes some really nice clouds with out needing to push my 1cell Mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In terms of how people can vape, which is the point of the discussion, there are no hard and fast safe numbers and dangerous numbers:
Code:
https://youtu.be/rukKh92ZCOM?t=6314
But you know as well as I do that it is technically impossible to vape at 0.00 so now you're just trying to impress people with your nonsensical arguments.
So 0.00 isn't a dangerous number?

OK, if you say so

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So 0.00 isn't a dangerous number?

OK, if you say so
It's not a dangerous number to vape on. That's just because it's simply not a number to vape on─which any realistic mech user should know─as well as because now you're only arguing for the sake of argument, like silly children always do.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not a dangerous number to vape on. That's just because it's simply not a number to vape on─which any realistic mech user should know─as well as because now you're only arguing for the sake of argument, like silly children always do.
You said there are no limits which is beyond idiotic

I'm done with this and your circular arguments that any fool can see.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
811c777f1627cad839278c80e40f51ab.jpeg

I may self find my self now days in at safe zone but u want clouds look at lipos

I’m finding series makes some really nice clouds with out needing to push my 1cell Mods

Nah. Lipos suck ass compared to nuclear power plants... Just kidding ya of course─just to bring a point across to "that guy". :D

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
0.00 is a dead short what else is needed to know

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The only other thing to know about the resistance part is when to give it a rest. Here's that link again:
Code:
https://youtu.be/rukKh92ZCOM?t=6314

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Exactly and it's a hard core absolute limit contrary to some who continually bleat out there are no limits.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Exactly and it's a hard core absolute limit contrary to some who continually bleat out there are no limits.
Only silly children like you repeatedly don't get the fact a hard short is not a safety limit for vaping. It's just not a number that can be used for vaping in any way at all.

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
We are talking about vaping here I do not understand why “name calling” is part of this chat

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We are talking about vaping here I do not understand why “name calling” is part of this chat

But why should people talk about vaping when we can all instead just listen to some crybaby (not pointing at you here) who loves to whine about ohms safety in pretty much every other thread like this? The person who he condescendingly replied to is right, and the part of the video I linked with Mooch also confirms this.

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well all know 0.00 is a dead short yes we can vape outside the CDR I do my self but find my self getting out of vaping that way and using volts form series and lipos to make my clouds I like I have said I did push my cells and I have had 2 vents and 1 Almost vent I don’t think it is wise to call anything outside CDR safe cuz it is not but we are willing to take the risk
The man you are talking is a vary smart man and also a good man all he is doing is trying to keep others safe like “new” mech users that come and read this

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well all know 0.00 is a dead short yes we can vape outside the CDR I do my self but find my self getting out of vaping that way and using volts form series and lipos to make my clouds I like I have said I did push my cells and I have had 2 vents and 1 Almost vent I don’t think it is wise to call anything outside CDR safe cuz it is not but we are willing to take the risk
The man you are talking is a vary smart man and also a good man all he is doing is trying to keep others safe like “new” mech users that come and read this

Nobody here has called anything outside CDR safe. And I don’t think it is wise to call anything inside CDR safe cuz it is not but we are willing to take the risk, and, the reason why the man is not very smart at all is because he did not say “new” mech users but instead he just cried about ohms like he always does.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One final note, from one of my chat's with Mooch that I was asking about super sub ohm

6o2Rhe3.png

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One final note, from one of my chat's with Mooch that I was asking about super sub ohm

6o2Rhe3.png
"sag going below 2.4v" is a hard and fast number. But it can be seen that it was not Mooch, but you who wrote that part, and, as a matter of fact Mooch did not even mention any numbers at all, but instead, he chooses his words wisely by writing "can" and "may" so thanks for proving my point once more I guess.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"sag going below 2.4v" is a hard and fast number. But it can be seen that it was not Mooch, but you who wrote that part, and, as a matter of fact Mooch did not even mention any numbers at all, but instead, he chooses his words wisely by writing "can" and "may" so thanks for proving my point once more I guess.
As usual you completely missed it, the "A coil that is so low in resistance that the battery thinks it is a short-circuit"

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Come on @Carambrda I fail to see the point are u going to vape ur tube at 0.00 or even .02 if not the point of this is useless lowest I will go is .08

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Cloud comp rules .08-.2 depending on the comp unless ur into outlaw caps I guess but 1 cell tube 18650 is .08-.2

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Come on @Carambrda I fail to see the point are u going to vape ur tube at 0.00 or even .02 if not the point of this is useless lowest I will go is .08

My point is actually pretty simple. It is word for word the same as Mooch's point, which is that there are no hard and fast numbers that are safe and unsafe to vape. Why is it word for word the same? It's because Mooch is smart and experienced, whereas you guys are just being obviously retarded because all you guys ever do is keep looking for retarded excuses like this over and over and over. The person who woke up the thread did not ask what is the safety limit. You can vape at .07 on a single battery if you know what you're doing. Aside from your being retarded you have zero reason to assume the person in question doesn't fully understand the risk. Ergo, you guys are plain retards. It is a hard fact, and it is trivial.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, is all this really still going on in this thread? Hilarious! It’s just comical at this point how a certain party involved here manages to get into it with someone in every single thread they post on and can’t let it go, and that their “opinion” always begins with the phrase “I saw a video where such-and-such said...” and then has to stoop to using personal insults and name-calling to try to keep arguments going when their flawed logic is exposed. I suppose I’m probably the next target to get flamed here, but it would definitely appear that someone forgot to put the sign out again, so, I guess I’ll put it up...
6ed9e9f90506fb530150f5ab3273182d.jpg

:popcorn:

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol, is all this really still going on in this thread? Hilarious! It’s just comical at this point how a certain party involved here manages to get into it with someone in every single thread they post on and can’t let it go, and that their “opinion” always begins with the phrase “I saw a video where such-and-such said...” and then has to stoop to using personal insults and name-calling to try to keep arguments going when their flawed logic is exposed. I suppose I’m probably the next target to get flamed here, but it would definitely appear that someone forgot to put the sign out again, so, I guess I’ll put it up...

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!
The thing about retards is they usually seem to attract additional retards.

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I know some that vape tubes at .045 and have never had a problem but the risk is high my cut off is .08 for my self I don’t really care what everyone vapes at I care 2 mechs and swap back and forth when vaping there was a time when I started that anything Lower then 1.0 was going to blow ur hand off hell I know a lot of mech users now that don’t even test the ohms of there builds and go off tube heat

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape anywhere from .09 to .12 in my tube mechs...I’ve got no problem at all with building that low. What I take issue with is someone coming around speaking out of both sides of their mouth about how we should use certain numbers as a beginners guide, but not tell them what they should or should not be doing when only a couple of months ago that same individual was trolling about how Samsung 25R’s are unsafe batteries that should’t be used in a mech until he was confronted by Mooch’s test results that Samsung 25R’s are great 20a batteries...not to mention bashing someone’s recommendation of a Broadside being a decent mech for someone because he says a Delrin-lined tube is a safety hazard instead of a safety feature. So, it just seems very odd to me that someone so opinionated a matter of weeks ago and had no issue calling people stupid and retards and telling them what they should and should not do is now on this thread preaching tolerance and then slipping right back into calling people idiots and stupid and retards. I’ve got no issue with being wrong about something or not having the knowledge about something, but there are respectful ways of disagreeing that don’t involve calling people idiots and retards, which is what has occurred on multiple threads before this one. When I see multiple threads of the same individual hurling insults at a person and saying they read something or heard something rather than using personal experience, I call troll...sorry. I’ll bow out of this “conversation”. Perhaps if we are all such idiots and retards maybe the enlightened folks shouldn’t waste their time trying educate us backwards folks and mosey along their merry way.
Good day everyone, have a happy and safe day.

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I vape anywhere from .09 to .12 in my tube mechs...I’ve got no problem at all with building that low. What I take issue with is someone coming around speaking out of both sides of their mouth about how we should use certain numbers as a beginners guide, but not tell them what they should or should not be doing when only a couple of months ago that same individual was trolling about how Samsung 25R’s are unsafe batteries that should’t be used in a mech until he was confronted by Mooch’s test results that Samsung 25R’s are great 20a batteries...not to mention bashing someone’s recommendation of a Broadside being a decent mech for someone because he says a Delrin-lined tube is a safety hazard instead of a safety feature. So, it just seems very odd to me that someone so opinionated a matter of weeks ago and had no issue calling people stupid and retards and telling them what they should and should not do is now on this thread preaching tolerance and then slipping right back into calling people idiots and stupid and retards. I’ve got no issue with being wrong about something or not having the knowledge about something, but there are respectful ways of disagreeing that don’t involve calling people idiots and retards, which is what has occurred on multiple threads before this one. When I see multiple threads of the same individual hurling insults at a person and saying they read something or heard something rather than using personal experience, I call troll...sorry. I’ll bow out of this “conversation”. Perhaps if we are all such idiots and retards maybe the enlightened folks shouldn’t waste their time trying educate us backwards folks and mosey along their merry way.

Well said man

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vape anywhere from .09 to .12 in my tube mechs...I’ve got no problem at all with building that low. What I take issue with is someone coming around speaking out of both sides of their mouth about how we should use certain numbers as a beginners guide, but not tell them what they should or should not be doing
To find out what they should or should not be doing, they should 1/ stop listening to the retards, and, 2/ start listening to people like Mooch instead.
when only a couple of months ago that same individual was trolling about how Samsung 25R’s are unsafe batteries
Per Mooch, any and all lithium ion rechargeable batteries are dangerous to vape on. Last time I checked, that also included the Samsung 25R. So turns out I have been wrong... retards don't seem to attract additional retards. Instead, retards really do attract additional retards.
that should’t be used in a mech until he was confronted by Mooch’s test results that Samsung 25R’s are great 20a batteries...
You've got me wondering who said they shouldn't be used in a mech. Further, in a recent video interview by Vaping Biker on YouTube, Mooch thoroughly explained why the Samsung 25R sucks in every possible way when compared to the Sony VTC5A.
not to mention bashing someone’s recommendation of a Broadside being a decent mech for someone because he says a Delrin-lined tube is a safety hazard instead of a safety feature.
Not everyone is retarded enough to put in a battery with a damaged wrap so the feature is not necessarily always helping to improve the safety, and, the feature can indeed become a safety hazard because it can prevent the user from feeling, in a timely fashion, on the outside of the mod that the battery is getting dangerously too close to overheating. These are hard facts, and they are trivial.
So, it just seems very odd to me that someone so opinionated a matter of weeks ago and had no issue calling people stupid and retards
I'm not just calling them stupid and retards, but rather, I'm calling them stupid and retards because they keep contradicting people like Mooch over and over and over without even knowing it. If that isn't completely retarded, then seriously I don't know what is.
and telling them what they should and should not do is now on this thread preaching tolerance
People who know what they're doing and who therefore don't ask what they should and shouldn't be doing are people who don't need to be lectured by retards. The "if you say so slick" remark─that was aimed at the person who woke up the thread─is extremely very retarded because the guy who wrote that remark replied to me that I should watch Mooch videos when the reality is I posted a link to a video in which Mooch made it perfectly clear the fact that people who choose to vape at .07 and who know what they're doing should not be lectured, with, and I quote Mooch: "so much drama". Drama... as in, your own retarded drama right here.
and then slipping right back into calling people idiots and stupid and retards.
Stop being such an idiot and stupid and a retard, and then I'll stop calling you that.
I’ve got no issue with being wrong about something
If that's true, then why aren't you simply accepting the fact that you're wrong about pretty much everything you just said? This remark again only proves how seriously retarded you really are.
or not having the knowledge about something, but there are respectful ways of disagreeing that don’t involve calling people idiots and retards,
I respect idiots and retards, but if they're constantly going to create this much drama, then frankly, why can't they go and be idiots and retards somewhere else?
which is what has occurred on multiple threads before this one.
Yes, it is absolutely no secret that, in just about every other thread like this, the retards chime in with their "advice" that is based on nothing more than pure old fantasy.
When I see multiple threads of the same individual hurling insults at a person and saying they read something or heard something rather than using personal experience, I call troll...sorry.
People like Mooch use personal experience... that is, a quarter of a century worth of professional personal experience. Those who deny it I call retards because ignorance truly is bliss.
I’ll bow out of this “conversation”.
I should certainly hope so.
Perhaps if we are all such idiots and retards maybe the enlightened folks shouldn’t waste their time trying educate us backwards folks and mosey along their merry way.
With so much misinformation going on, I can only try to imagine how many enlightened folks have already decided to quietly move away from this forum in the past.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
VU does have an ignore feature should anyone in this thread feel the need to use it. All content from the person ignored will be hidden whilst activated

:wait:

VU Sponsors