Become a Patron!

Looking for the best 26650 RDA clone!

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I finally got the 26650 mech mod clone of my dreams. Now onto the RDA. I do apologize about my ignorance to the subject of RDA's. At least when I was searching for the mech, I knew a little about them enough to do a lot of my own research.

RDA's are a different ball park for me. The only research I've been able to draw any positive conclusions from was from the Buddha Zephyr 26650 RDA. However I can not find a reputable website with a clone. I can't afford authentic right now unfortunately.

I'm looking for a preferably stainless steel and copper blend to match the mech. As far as air flow goes, I do really look into those things but then again I'm looking for clones.

I hope you guys can help!

Spiralnebel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
check the godzilla v2 and the goliath

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How about any 32mm? That's the diameter of the Stingray X 26650.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://101vape.com/rebuildable-atom...5mm-101-vape-adjustable-airflow-atomizer.html

I don't use 26650's anymore, I sold them all..but for five bucks plus 2 for shipping you can't beat the price...if nothing else it's a good "throw a way" atty to practice new builds on. I have a "101" version of Taifun GS as it works like a champ...that is when I am done building it, it's a pain in the ass to wick that thing right if you use mesh and getting the right amount of cotton in it instead is just as much a PITA, but I am getting sidetracked...the RTA itself is quality clone and works perfect, when I feel like building it it :) ....this is much easier to build on and for 7 bucks there's nothing really to loose and you'll have an extra atty to play with...

Not the best one I am sure, but a good one to have to tinker with builds...more than likely....good luck and happy hunting :)

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do you guys think of this?

https://www.artisanvaporcompany.com/product/valhalla-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer/

The copper would look fantastic and I even found it cheaper here...

http://www.svking.com/valhalla-rda-26650

Too bad you have to spend $100 plus shipping to even get an order. Kinda throws cheaper out the window.

On Vapor Tech's site, it shows a four coil build on five posts. That's crazy. I don't know if that's impressive to a vape connoisseur but it sure is to me! Hopefully someday I'll be as versed as some of the people on here.As you can tell, my mod looks goofy with an Atlantis.
_DSC0222.JPG

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think that looks like a badass RDA, I dunno how she vapes but it looks like for the big one for your mod you could build a nice quad vertical coil setup with that kind of room the way the post holes are facing with some ease...how do you like it?

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The mod or the RDA? I dont own the RDA but the mod is solid. The firing switch is magnetic so a little clunky at first since its so thick but it gets a good feel after a few weeks. That RDA is the coolest one Ive seen n a while

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The mod or the RDA? I dont own the RDA but the mod is solid. The firing switch is magnetic so a little clunky at first since its so thick but it gets a good feel after a few weeks. That RDA is the coolest one Ive seen n a while

I was talking about the looks of the RDA....The 26650 version of that RDA with it's posts the way they're situated that you could build a nice quad vertical coil build...I like the looks of the Mod but I am not into 26650 mods personally...Since Panasonic and Sony quit making their 50 amp continuous drain 26650 batteries those big mechs lost their appeal to me...it's been about a year since I've owned one so i don't know how the current batteries for them are but the ones I used had a horrible voltage sag from higher internal resistance out the starting gate that their 18650 counter parts seemed to perform better than the 26650's with a mininal difference in mah that the performance didn't seem like it was worth rebuying everything when I was setup with more 18650 sized gear than I used.

I am not trying to steer you away from the bigger beasts as they look nice and fit well in my giant paws, just giving my two cents on them. I like the look of the Valhalla RDA and think it would look bad ass sweet on a Stingray X and be a good build for cloud chasing like a beast :)

Hope you found what you're looking for and happy vaping to yah! :)

triple7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was talking about the looks of the RDA....The 26650 version of that RDA with it's posts the way they're situated that you could build a nice quad vertical coil build...I like the looks of the Mod but I am not into 26650 mods personally...Since Panasonic and Sony quit making their 50 amp continuous drain 26650 batteries those big mechs lost their appeal to me...it's been about a year since I've owned one so i don't know how the current batteries for them are but the ones I used had a horrible voltage sag from higher internal resistance out the starting gate that their 18650 counter parts seemed to perform better than the 26650's with a mininal difference in mah that the performance didn't seem like it was worth rebuying everything when I was setup with more 18650 sized gear than I used.

I am not trying to steer you away from the bigger beasts as they look nice and fit well in my giant paws, just giving my two cents on them. I like the look of the Valhalla RDA and think it would look bad ass sweet on a Stingray X and be a good build for cloud chasing like a beast :)

Hope you found what you're looking for and happy vaping to yah! :)

Oh yeah the aesthetics are beautiful, I had an 18650 Stingray and loved it so when it finally broke I had no desire for a different style. I don't know if I mentioned that already. I really like the magnetic firing pin, another reason why I stuck with the Stingray. The review on the Stingray X 26650 concluded that the sag wasn't as bad as most other 26650's. I'd have to fish for the exact link for the review though. From personal experience, I never tried a different 26650 mech so I can't compare but it does take about half a second longer to get the coils to where the 18650 Stingray does. I'm currently borrowing my cousin's 18650 Pineapple RDA.

I spent night after night researching 26650's.. really wanted the Cong3stus but it was sold out everywhere I looked. As for the mAh.. the difference is phenomenal. On a fully charged battery, puffing on it nonstop I can make this Efest 26650 last literally all day before I even start to see a loss in production. Sometimes when I'm not vaping constant, I can make it last a day and a half to two whole days. Both my Samsung 18650 and Efest 18650 last half a day average.

The 26650 battery is also safer from what the gentleman at the local vape shop told me. I'd have to ask him again to get the exact reasoning, I have a general understanding but I don't want to be putting words in his mouth or anything like that. But yeah I completely get where you're coming from. There are downfalls like the button on the bottom is loads thicker so it is a bit clunky to push in. If you aren't wearing a belt, putting this thing in your pocket will definitely embarrass you in public. However if you're getting mugged.. you have one hell of a chance of having the bigger stick lol.

That would be great, how long is the wait from experience?

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah the aesthetics are beautiful, I had an 18650 Stingray and loved it so when it finally broke I had no desire for a different style. I don't know if I mentioned that already. I really like the magnetic firing pin, another reason why I stuck with the Stingray. The review on the Stingray X 26650 concluded that the sag wasn't as bad as most other 26650's. I'd have to fish for the exact link for the review though. From personal experience, I never tried a different 26650 mech so I can't compare but it does take about half a second longer to get the coils to where the 18650 Stingray does. I'm currently borrowing my cousin's 18650 Pineapple RDA.

I spent night after night researching 26650's.. really wanted the Cong3stus but it was sold out everywhere I looked. As for the mAh.. the difference is phenomenal. On a fully charged battery, puffing on it nonstop I can make this Efest 26650 last literally all day before I even start to see a loss in production. Sometimes when I'm not vaping constant, I can make it last a day and a half to two whole days. Both my Samsung 18650 and Efest 18650 last half a day average.

The 26650 battery is also safer from what the gentleman at the local vape shop told me. I'd have to ask him again to get the exact reasoning, I have a general understanding but I don't want to be putting words in his mouth or anything like that. But yeah I completely get where you're coming from. There are downfalls like the button on the bottom is loads thicker so it is a bit clunky to push in. If you aren't wearing a belt, putting this thing in your pocket will definitely embarrass you in public. However if you're getting mugged.. you have one hell of a chance of having the bigger stick lol.

That would be great, how long is the wait from experience?

Lol! Yes, it's nice having a giant metal tube in your pocket in case of getting mugged...and if you are wearing a belt and the write pants or shorts it can help out in your favor as much as it can embarrass you if you aren't ;) . Like I said, I like the looks and feel of the 26650's and I haven't used them for over a year, but the little bit of extra mah didn't make it worth rebuying an entire collection when the continuous drain ratings were basically the same as their 18650 counterparts and the sag was worse in my personal experience. I love stingrays, I miss my authentic BC Stingray but not enough to try and get it back because my Copper Nemesis clone actually has a lower voltage drop and the main thing that I loved about it is that it had the best button of any mech I've owned...it amazes me how horrible the clone Stingray X switch is compared to the authentics....I had to buy a replacement switch for my 18650 Stingray X clone because my first one wasn't right from the day I got it, the negative contact screw was too short and I modified it to make it work but no matter how much I tinkered the button wouldn't make a consistent circuit. The replacement one is better but still isn't nearly as good. My 26650 mech was a BC stingray clone and it was one of the first and I was horribly dissapointed with it's performance so if the voltage drop is far better on the Stingray X then I am exstatic that if's performance is that much better for you.

I honestly don't know as much about 26650 batteries as I do about 18650's so I didn't want to say too much and misspeak. I just wanted to share my experience and what I knew. No battery we use was ever really designed or intended for what we use them for and we kind of just make them work for our will...despite it's larger shape and mah 26650's were even less so to our favor....with 18650's catching up in mah and lower internal resistances than their bigger brothers I didn't see the point of persuing a whole new collection after I was so sadly dissapointed with a mod I wanted so badly that didn't perform as well :)

I wish you would put words in the shop keeper's mouth because I would like to know how the 26650 battery is safer :) I would like to further my proper knowledge of them because like I said above and before...research and personal experience wise, most of the batteries I see on the market have the same continuous amp drain rating as their smaller counterparts and the one's I had had a much worse voltage drop than the same brand's 18650 counterparts...I know the spring that was in the button of the mod can account for some of that, but when I'm getting half a volt drop extra or more with anything less than a 1.5 ohm coil there has to be some good resistance from the battery to start. without those precious 50 amp continuous drain batteries it felt like I was buying into a look more than a performance and I didn't see any advantage over what I had.

Anyways, I am glad you found what you're looking for, I am not trying to discourage you from what you've got,,,I am just putting my experience up for discussion and playing devil's advocate for anyone shopping and on the fence to help them decide in the future that might read this...I love the feel and look of the bigger mods, I have giant hands like I said and they fit perfect...and the extra battery life is a huge plus espeically for builds in the higher end of the sub ohm range...it's all about personal preference and getting what you want and I am glad you found it :)

VU Sponsors