Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The melo 3 also has a much larger twin
Nice to know, because the Melo3 that comes with the Pico is a nice tank, but burns thru 2ml of juice very quickly, at least it does for me,LOL! That is why I bought the Aspire Evo Extended Tank so I have both the 4ml and 2ml options! I only use my mods with tanks at home- my NeBox holds almost 10mls of juice and that is the one I take on the go- throw my charged 18650s in a plastic case and I am set for days!

mastervaping

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice to know, because the Melo3 that comes with the Pico is a nice tank, but burns thru 2ml of juice very quickly, at least it does for me,LOL! That is why I bought the Aspire Evo Extended Tank so I have both the 4ml and 2ml options! I only use my mods with tanks at home- my NeBox holds almost 10mls of juice and that is the one I take on the go- throw my charged 18650s in a plastic case and I am set for days!

how fast would you say you go through the 2ml tank at 45watts?

mastervaping

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't leave the house without juice. Good for errands around town but not if your out all day. But it's really easy to fill.

i always have unicorn bottles with me. i'm just debating on whether or not I should get the 4ml version as opposed to the 2ml. I like how sleek the 2ml looks and I couldn't find any pictures of the 4ml version on the pico. plus I will be carrying it in my pocket and be moving around a lot.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
i always have unicorn bottles with me. i'm just debating on whether or not I should get the 4ml version as opposed to the 2ml. I like how sleek the 2ml looks and I couldn't find any pictures of the 4ml version on the pico. plus I will be carrying it in my pocket and be moving around a lot.
Depending on how much I vape I could go thru 2mls in 2 hours or less - I vape 3nic and those sub ohm tanks can really vaporize the juice! For the Pico I have the Melo3 tank- but I just purchased the Aspire EVO tank(extended kit) comes with 2ml and 4ml glass that you can switch out, I just got the tank and haven't used it yet, but gets good reviews! I like you like the smaller profile, but it is nice to have the option of a bigger tank!
http://vapenw.com/by-brand/aspire/aspire-atlantis-evo

Cosmic_Glaze

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The 2 ml will probably fit best....but it's what works best for you..lotta times I have the Kayfun 5 on my Pico. The KF is As tall as the mod itself.lol

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Somewhere in this forum someone had a picture of their 2 Picos' one had a 2ml tank and the other a 4ml, I will look for it! The Pico didn't look bad with the 4ml !

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how fast would you say you go through the 2ml tank at 45watts?

Here is the one of the only tanks I use, a 2ml serpent mini. I have a .8 coil in there and I'm vaping it at 22w. I can burn through the tank in 10 minutes if I chain vape. You definitely want to roll around with a unicorn bottle or two at 45w.
IMG_7041.JPG

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This the tiniest I have, vapes like a charm...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Here is the one of the only tanks I use, a 2ml serpent mini. I have a .8 coil in there and I'm vaping it at 22w. I can burn through the tank in 10 minutes if I chain vape. You definitely want to roll around with a unicorn bottle or two at 45w.
View attachment 63306
Yes- I will admit to being able to burn thru a 2ml tank at around 25w in 15 minutes! Some eliquids are just so darn delicious! I try to keep myself from doing that too often- I don't DIY yet and that gets expensive to go thru juice so quickly! The good thing about the Melo is it is a top fill!
Bottom fill tanks can be a pain to keep having to constantly fill!
Funny when I started vaping 15ml would last a few weeks to a month at 1.5 ohms and 10w a 2.5 ml tank would last for 6 hours- but now that I have been using sub ohm tanks I can go thru 30mls in a week! Now I have better gear and some really good eliquids!

Mutescream

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Pico. It's great for a pocket device that packs a punch..... I am currently looking to buy the Evic vtc 2 Dual.. Check that one out.. for not much more $ you can have the best of both worlds.. single 18650 for a small device and you can add the adapter battery door to make it a dual 18650 if you want.. that's what I might be getting. Seen it for $50 just the mod not the kit w/ tank.

That does look pretty cool, but I think the wear and tear of frequent switching would drastically shorten the lifespan of the device (for the Evic vtc 2 Dual). I personally would only consider it, if I planned to use it primarily one way and only use it the other in a rare pinch.

mastervaping

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
UPDATE

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the input and advice. I decided on going with the istick pico with the 4ml melo and I am so glad I did. I vape at 45w and my 2 LG HG2s last me all day no problem. Another positive is the 4ml tank lasts a long time before having to fill it back up so sometimes I don't even need to bring juice along with me! Anyways, I will do another update in the near future with any problems and further thoughts I have on the device. Until then, take care and keep vaping! :D

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Great choice I have three and love them. I bought the buildable coils that sweet vapes has for the melo's they work great and increase the vaping time x3 at least.

mastervaping

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone so I came across this problem where the pico keeps reading "No Atomizer" I'm not sure what to do or why this is happening. I have tried cleaning the contacts, taking apart the tank and putting it back together, but no luck. Last time this happened I just let the device sit for awhile and I turned it on a day later and it "fixed" itself but it is doing it again. Any help?

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Turn unit off, clean threads and pin assy with alcohol and couple q tips let dry. On tank clean make sure coil is screwed in tight they can become lose and contact will not touch just takes 1/8 of turn not to make contact.

Cosmic_Glaze

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looked around for another single 18650 mod..I am very picky...searched for like almost 2 months...for the size , the power, solid, the ease of use and stealth, I went with the Istick Pico..my second one..have a black one already, but got a white one in the mail.. was looking for something diff than what I had already had , but for $30 including shipping you can not beat this Mod!!!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Looked around for another single 18650 mod..I am very picky...searched for like almost 2 months...for the size , the power, solid, the ease of use and stealth, I went with the Istick Pico..my second one..have a black one already, but got a white one in the mail.. was looking for something diff than what I had already had , but for $30 including shipping you can not beat this Mod!!!
yup a lot of people love the pico. if you were looking for better battery life the slice is really hard to beat. 101 watts single 26650 battery. 50% more battery life then a single 18650 mod 3 amp quick charge, TC any wire and very pocket-able

Cosmic_Glaze

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yup a lot of people love the pico. if you were looking for better battery life the slice is really hard to beat. 101 watts single 26650 battery. 50% more battery life then a single 18650 mod 3 amp quick charge, TC any wire and very pocket-able
Thanks! 3 amp charge is quick! I'll look in to that...for my Rdas on the go...To be honest, now that I have returned back to mostly MTL, one Pico is for my KF3 and the other is for my Nautilus Mini, I could not kill the battery on these things in one day if I tried LOL.... have a few other devices but my external charger is empty most of the day now.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks! 3 amp charge is quick! I'll look in to that...for my Rdas on the go...To be honest, now that I have returned back to mostly MTL, one Pico is for my KF3 and the other is for my Nautilus Mini, I could not kill the battery on these things in one day if I tried LOL.... have a few other devices but my external charger is empty most of the day now.
It charges from dead to full in about 90 minutes with a 4500mah battery

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors