Become a Patron!

Looking for the hit?

neal1981

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all hope everybody is good!

As the the title says i'm looking for the on the back of the throat!

I smoked between 10 to 15 joints a day for the best part of 21 years i've completely stopped smoking down to respiratory problems.
So i started with the bog standard ecigs gradually reading bits & bobs i now use an eleaf istick 20w with a protank 3,after reading i'm confused about ohms,watts,volts ect & the effect they all have on the whole vaping experience also to confuse matters even more there's the the pg/vg percent i'm not really wanting to get into learning depth about it all, all i really need to is what will give me the hit on the back of my throat?

I've been told its more pg then somebody else will say its vg then the nicotine percentage & so on,its giving me the bloody headache just thinking about it.

So what is the main thing i need to know when buying liquids i need to look for & buy?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok
1st
PG does add throat hit

But nicotine can too

go to the store
buy 1 bottle of juice at you preferred nic mg
i would guess you are trying 18-24mg which is at the high range for most
ask for it at 50/50
get a small bottle 3 or 6 ml

try it

if you want more throat hit get 70pg/30vg

if thast not enough go to 80pg/20vg

as far as watts well it depends on your coils

Im guessing your coils are probably 1.8ohms or so which most fire those at 10 ish watts

now if you up the watts you will get some more vapor but you could vaporize the juice faster then the coil can handle and you will get dry hits and a burn taste.

its an adventure. theres lots to learn

you have some decent equipment to start with.

Find what works for you on this setup in terms of watts.
you can only do a little bit wattage wise with the mod or change the coil and get a lower resistance coil to do much about throat hit
So trying different juice ratios can fix throat hit.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Certain citrus flavors can definitely add throat hit. Key lime, Inawera brand lime flavor. Flavor's Express (available at ecigexpress.com) Lemon flavor all add significant throat hit.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, and of course cinnamon (apparently a throat irritant, though) and menthol add throat hit. Buy somebody's version of "Fire & Ice" (menthol and cinnamon red hots flavors together) and try that. A lot of places make it. Horchata vendor juices can sometimes be very hot & cinnamonish. Tasty Vapor used to make Atomic Cinnacide--too much cinnamon for me to even vape, as it turned out. But it was one of the first juices I ever ordered, hoping for throat hit. I got it. Look for Fireball type juices. Some inexpensive decent vendors are:
madtownvape.com
slimsejuice.com

Either of those companies can hook you up. And Dino at Madtown Vapors will help you understand what you want to know about power & base ratios, etc.

VU Sponsors