Become a Patron!

Looking for the stealthiest vape known to man.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Vaping is banned where I work, but smoking isn't. This week I switched shifts and it's now impossible to use any of my setups discreetly.

I planned to just do without while at work, but yesterday I got stressed and smoked a cigarette for the first time in months. I didn't think much of it but today I smoked two and caught myself toying with idea of buying a pack for work. It's obvious where this is going. I don't enjoy high nic/low output vapes but if it'll keep me from going back to smoking I'll take it.

Anyway, I need something tiny. I could always get a pen, but I figured I'd ask around and what else is out there. Something shorter than a standard vape pen would be easier to conceal too. I'll be damn grateful for any help.

Edit: :facepalm:Mods, is there any way you could correct the title?

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I cant help you with the question but if you dont mind me asking, why would they ban vaping but not smoking??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
stealth.jpg
LOL - my stealth vapes, "back in the day" with Ego batteries, cartos and clearomizers...
Advice to look at iCare, or other "pod mod" is probably good...

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I cant help you with the question but if you dont mind me asking, why would they ban vaping but not smoking??

For liability reasons mainly. It's a subtance abuse treatment center with a lot of clients. Last year some idiot had an 18650 erupt in his pocket in a local gas station because it was rolling around unprotected with loose change. All the higher ups heard was "e-cig" and "explode."

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That may be a winner actually. How's the battery life?
Not too bad, it charges quick off a computer and works pass through. The mini is smaller and has a charging pack to store it.
You forget it's in your pocket and doesn't leak. It will flood a bit but not bad and when it's hot it makes a cig sized cloud.

kh1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new Joyetech unimax is pretty cool

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not too bad, it charges quick off a computer and works pass through. The mini is smaller and has a charging pack to store it.
You forget it's in your pocket and doesn't leak. It will flood a bit but not bad and when it's hot it makes a cig sized cloud.
Cool. Is the one in your pic the mini or the standard?

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
another vote for the icare here. i use 18mg 50/50 juice in mine and it will keep me going through a day at work no problem. just take slower, longer drags or the coils start to gurgle a bit. i generally prefer a hotter and shorter drag from my mtl setups, but i get a good enough vape from this that it beats them out a lot of the time due to its other advantages. i would try to sell any vaper on one of these. i got mine at a shop for the price of a bottle of juice and i use it almost every day.

kingshockey

Member For 4 Years
you gotsame problem as my lady she works at child re hab place your best bet is probably just hopping in your car and take a quick drive around the block during your lunch breaks as for vaping on the sly i would say get a istick pico it easily hides in your hand just got one and a good 18650 battery will easily last all day long as you are not chain vaping at max watts he melo 3 mini tank it comes with is ok does the job but hasnt leaked on me yet works ok for lung hits pretty good mtl hits too if all else you can always take a walk during a break to for health reasons ofcourse hehe long as your away from the property shouldnt be no reason why you cant vape hope this helps and best of luck to you finding a way around work regs

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hcigar DNA nano does a good job with a short tank .. a bit bigger than the icare but not too much and it provides a reg style vape with choice of tank. Theorem or avocado works for me on it. Also good could be an innokin coolfire IV 18650. Both are very small mods.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Juul for the throat hit, tiny size, and very small cloud with mtl type vape. Makes a good addition to regular vapes for when you need a quick fix that lasts a little while. Uses a proprietary form of nic salts that feels more realistic than pg and vg with 3 or 6 nic. Cons are that the kit sells for $49 and doesn't last forever. Unless hacked, you are using their pods. Flavor is tolerable. But it works.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Keep in mind too that you may want to change your PG/VG ratio to high PG for stealth vaping. The higher the amount of VG the greater the vapor production.

The icare units are auto firing - like ye olden cigalikes - if that might factor into your preferences.

And... it might sound crazy but you can practically palm an entire Reo 14500 mini bottom feeder even with a small RDA attached. Since the liquid is contained inside it's a really compact unit. (It measures 2.75 x 1.4 x .75") Cost and performance wise - this would be the exact opposite of an icare.

LP_Reo_Mini_1.0__558acd8f856a4.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't weigh anything at all, and the pods are easily refillable, though they are sold as disposable. Was really surprised how well this performsScreen Shot 2017-02-14 at 11.49.12 PM.png

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
In theory you could just get a single 18650 sled and solder it to a 14mm 510 and small button, then just thread on a smaller RDA/RTA/Etc. and hold it all within your hand, just make sure you insulate the solder points and such.

But nobody wants to do that. The iCare is a choice, it all really depends on how much power you want and battery life, because I know of some slightly older devices people forgot about that are palm of your hand small but don't put out a ton of power. Billet Box V4, Mini Volt (Small as FUCK), Smok Osub, Older DNA30/40 Hana Boxes, The Coolfires, IPV D2.. There's so many.

If 40W is enough for you I recommend the Hana DNA40 ONE or the Mini Volt, these are really small (the Volt is the smallest mod I know of that can put out more than like 20W) mods. The ONE is slightly larger than the Volt, but you'll get the better 18650 battery life, as the Volt uses an internal 18500. This means that it doesn't have the best battery life, at 20-30W non-chain vaping levels I'd say the Volt would last 3-4 hours, where the ONE could easily double that time.

If you need a little more power, the IPV D2 is small as hell and puts out like 75W or so, I can't remember.

Last edited:

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've got a VT75 Nano and Merlin mini, but even that setup's too large. The Juul is a little on the pricey side, mainly because of the price of the pods, but it's perfect size-wise. Is it possible to refill the pods?

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
vaporesso target mini, and at 40 watts, it can put out decently.

mikeyP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Chokeslam that is the von erl . Another auto firing pod system device. Very easy to refill and rewick

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Von Erl looks great. I also found the Suorin Air kit, which is on preorder, but looks perfect for my particular situation. It'll fit in a wallet.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another vote for iCare. I use mine exactly for this purpose, loaded with high PG 48mg (salts nic) liquid. Literally saved my butt on a few occasions.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It's by no means the stealthiest vape known to man, but the CNC 1550P ATI enclosures I've been using for some of my mods are quite fucking small and compact and can still fit larger 3S battery configurations. One of the most pocket friendly enclosures in the 15XX B/P/N1/A/G/J lineup.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I do a lot of stealth vaping using for example my Kanger Dripbox 2.

Not exactly a stealth sized device but I get away with using it mostly because I keep an eye on my surroundings and take a quick vape while no one is paying attention to where I am and what I am doing.

I also vape at a low wattage and hold the vape until nothing escapes on exhale.

danzac

Member For 4 Years
If you are not vaping for clouds a Smoke Buddy jr. works good to filter the smell and smoke.
You can stealth vape and no smoke will be in the air.
smokebuddy.png

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're in a situation where getting caught could mean getting fired, I would strongly suggest either the icare or another refillble in the same category. My daughter has the standard icare and with 18mg juice, I can get a buzz from it and I vape 16mg.

When I have to go to one of my many doctors I carry my eleaf istick basic with 16mg 50/50 juice and vape the whole time except when the doc is in the room. I've even vaped it in my hospital bed when I had to get a blood transfusion from severe anemia. Never had a word said about it from anybody.

You've had several excellent options provided so it's really a matter of deciding what you would rather carry all day and try to get away with. ;)

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My stealthiest is a LPG paired with a derringer, but this is a mech and a dripper so may not be the best for what you are looking for.

Regulated my smallest mod is probably the Istick Pico. The Icare shown here does look a bit smaller though, and may suit you better.

Whatever you do though, please don't get in trouble at work. Your health is the most important thing, but without a job things will be very hard- I am unsure how strict it is where you work though.

Do you know why vaping is banned, but smoking isn't? I always find that strange when I hear this as I think it is very wrong.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anti nic zealots have zero sense of humor. If you travel for work, assume anywhere on a hotel property is dangerous, as are clouds in a parked car. Twice had police called for vaping in car at hotel. They thought my Herakles was some sort of xxxx, and they wasted their time searching the car.

The pod devices have been no problem anywhere. Someone saw me vape my iCare at work, and I passed it off as an inhaler.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anti nic zealots have zero sense of humor. If you travel for work, assume anywhere on a hotel property is dangerous, as are clouds in a parked car. Twice had police called for vaping in car at hotel. They thought my Herakles was some sort of xxxx, and they wasted their time searching the car.

The pod devices have been no problem anywhere. Someone saw me vape my iCare at work, and I passed it off as an inhaler.

That really takes does take the mick don't it.

So sitting in a parked car, in a car park, in a hotel you was staying at, you decided to vape. Because of this, the police came- fair enough if the car was filled with vapour, but what they did after was wrong.

Once you showed them it was a vaporizer that really should of been it, but they searched your car. Don't you have rights in the USA, such as refusing officers to search your car as it is your property unless they have a warrant, or can we only do that over here in the UK?

They could of been out doing something worthwhile, then again it might of been a slow day, or they enjoy their power trip.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that a coaxial U connector? :teehee:

Well yeah, it's a coaxial connector with a very bent axis :) It's a little gadget you could buy back in the days to make Mini Ego 350mAh kits even more compact. I just looked around but I can't seem to find them nowhere no more.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oldie but goodie, collector GG, one of the first they made, I sold it for $275
2107c1d4-dc7c-4b6f-b682-8a19bb04dedc_zpsuvjykmgl.jpg

Lizzardking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aspire pockex holds 2ml 12mg nic is perfect it's small lil wimpy thing but does the trick itwasfirst intro to vapin at Christmas moved to a mech mod with 6mg in a dripper in Feb n now got a rx300 down to 3 nic got a avacado 24 rdta n a kylin rta now

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Quit your job and find one with rules you will be willing to follow

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Vaping is banned where I work, but smoking isn't. This week I switched shifts and it's now impossible to use any of my setups discreetly.

I planned to just do without while at work, but yesterday I got stressed and smoked a cigarette for the first time in months. I didn't think much of it but today I smoked two and caught myself toying with idea of buying a pack for work. It's obvious where this is going. I don't enjoy high nic/low output vapes but if it'll keep me from going back to smoking I'll take it.

Anyway, I need something tiny. I could always get a pen, but I figured I'd ask around and what else is out there. Something shorter than a standard vape pen would be easier to conceal too. I'll be damn grateful for any help.

Edit: :facepalm:Mods, is there any way you could correct the title?
have you seen the mi-one?

VU Sponsors