Become a Patron!
I've been vaping for years but just recently got into rebuildables and holy crap the flavor is noticeably better out of my new VandyVape Perseus and Serpent RDTA's but i feel like it could be much better for longer.
i buy pre made Clapton coils...idk the size but they are basic lol. Got Alien KA1's for the Perseus but they didn't fit well.
everything i read about is either all over the place or outdated. I understand a lot of it is preference but what are the best coils to use, how to set them up and the best RDA's (im assuming they are the best for flavor) not looking for MTL type stuff either, i like a decent amount of airflow. The serpent is lacking a decent amount of airflow that isn't made up for in flavor in my opinion. Also, how does all this corelate to wattage and Ohms?
Thanks everybody!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Everything about vaping is subjective. (Other than safety, that is an absolute constant) I prefer 3 core fused clapton coils 316l ss from AVS, Advanced Vape Supply. Have them installed in all of my rtas. In rda I use staggered fused clapton coils from AVS. You will get many different answers here. I would encourage you to try some sample packs of various coil types. You can use 316l ss in temp or power mode. You cannot use nickle or titanium in power, tc only, kanthal and ni80 in power only.

VU Sponsors