Become a Patron!

Looking to change my rdta

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys! I currently running my ijoy combo 2 rainbow rdta. I love it, the only thing I hate is when I have to out in the ring to lock up the wicks. I'm thinking of sell that one and love to a new rdta. What do you guys recommend? I been looking around and debating maybe the peerless rdta or the Pyro rdta. What do you guys think? Much appreciated ^w^

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys! I currently running my ijoy combo 2 rainbow rdta. I love it, the only thing I hate is when I have to out in the ring to lock up the wicks. I'm thinking of sell that one and love to a new rdta. What do you guys recommend? I been looking around and debating maybe the peerless rdta or the Pyro rdta. What do you guys think? Much appreciated ^w^
Merlin, DejaVu, Alpine... all offer bottom air and top fill. Awesome RDTAs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Must get me the dejavu wish it could be bottom filled though the 2ml is only thing stopping me pulling the trigger on it so far

To be fair here Bardie not many RDTAs shawn hasn’t tried so agree with his recommendations ;)

Also worth taking a look at the Bomertech Pindad and Cthulhu Gaia

The Vaptio Turbo L was similar to the combo2 but only shines with big coils in it

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looked into the dejavu. Looks amazing but I agree. Only 2ml =/ I use with mine nearly the full 6 lol

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Looked into the dejavu. Looks amazing but I agree. Only 2ml =/ I use with mine nearly the full 6 lol

That’s why the Gaia and Pindad are good options can squonk them both to refill them! So their puny 2ml tanks with a 8ml squonk bottle = 10 ml baby! And they are short don’t need big coils flavour is impressive

Out of the two I prefer the Pindad but that’s just my opinion although I have the original version think they have since change deck layout slightly with a v1.5

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I like genie style rdtas better than top fill. I first realized that I was a dripper through and through I do have and love my Triton. Those top fills might as well just be called an rta.. I ordered another avocado. Geekvape has another rdta I forgot the name of it, but that's my next purchase. I'm lucky to have been able to buy my me alpha one. That is going to be my rdta set up.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors