Become a Patron!

Looking To Upgrade To Mech Mod

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum.
I have been using box mods for sub-ohm vaping lately and I am starting to grow out of the whole box style mods and I am looking into something like The Tesla mod because I am still interested in the VW/VV options and the protection but I would like something with at least 50w and that looks like a mechanical mod with the bottom firing button and the cylinder tube. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd take a look in the hardware section, there are always good deals popping up for mechs in there, Welcome to VU:)

gologo1401

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just switched from Ann ipv4 which I still have to a smpl mod and I love it I use a velocity rda and the looks the feel and the esse ease of use is making vaping on the go and vaping in general so much better, I stool pick up my ivp4 from time to time but I fell I love with mechs, they are practicaly indistructable and fun to use.. if your sub ohming I would give it try, stay about .3 or .4 and I believe you'll enjoy it..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Shladis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello Everyone,
suggestions?
You should try out the Praxis SS. I just got mine last week and it's working amazing. Order a couple 18650 batteries with it too so you can vape all day. Here's a pic of the Praxis SS, with a Nucleus RDA on it.

Attachments

• 20150627_195403.jpg
    20150627_195403.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 7

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't think there are any variable power tube style mods with a decent power limit. I suggest trying a true mechanical tube. A SMPL is hard to beat. Quality clones are available in stainless steel, copper and brass. Make sure you use an atty with a protruding positive pin with any hybrid style mech.

gologo1401

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just picked up a manhattan m6 clone no hybrid worries and love the weight and ergonomic feel plus the button is real smooth..will back out rarley but worth the hassle witch isn't much and has practically no voltage drop.

gologo1401

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just picked up a manhattan m6 clone no hybrid worries and love the weight and ergonomic feel plus the button is real smooth..will back out rarley but worth the hassle witch isn't much and has practically no voltage drop.

uploadfromtaptalk1435937346377.jpg

VU Sponsors