Lorann Banana's & Cream alternative using FA Flavors

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Found a recipe that uses LA Banana Cream, but would like to use a combination of FA flavors to get a similar taste of LA Banana Creme. The goal here is not to vape the extra crap LA is putting in that flavor.

Any Suggestions ?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found a recipe that uses LA Banana Cream, but would like to use a combination of FA flavors to get a similar taste of LA Banana Creme. The goal here is not to vape the extra crap LA is putting in that flavor.

Any Suggestions ?
I was hoping someone else might answer this, because I'd be interested to hear if there were some way, too. It's the only banana flavor (other than FA Banana) I have liked. But it's so fundamentally different-tasting from FA Banana... I could suggest adding creams to FA Banana (maybe 3% banana + 1% fa fresh cream or fa vienna cream or 1% fa meringe), and the results might be palatable, but nothing like Lorann's BC, I'm afraid :/ I don't even think adding creams to TFA Banana Ripe gets me anywhere close to Banana Cream flavor. It's like a different animal. Sorry I'm not more help!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it's one of those flavors that you juste can't replicate. Guess I have some homework to do :p

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just found some Colorless Banana Cream from Lorann :p My issue has been resolved!

Case closed !

VU Sponsors