lost my posting privileges in 911 was an inside job

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am just tickled pink.
for the first time ever i lost a privilege on a forum.
i consider it a privilege it happen here at vapingunderground.
with out one swear word or name calling involved.
i didn't even question the OP's mothers gender.
time to kick back and bask in the glow.
:D
regards
mike

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The thread was closed per the request of the OP.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I asked that the thread be closed (I actually informed you, skoony, in the thread that I planned to do that, if you had bothered to read my comments). There is another 911 thread that was started around the same time mine was. So nobody is stopping you from continuing the discussion over there. Have a great day.

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I asked that the thread be closed (I actually informed you, skoony, in the thread that I planned to do that, if you had bothered to read my comments). There is another 911 thread that was started around the same time mine was. So nobody is stopping you from continuing the discussion over there. Have a great day.
thanks for the info.
oh well i'll try harder next time.
so let me get this straight. you start a thread to discuss 911 was an inside job.
refuse to discuss why 911 was an inside job,then close the thread with out ever
discussing why 911 was an inside job.
i am sure there's some stategery' there some where.
regards
mike

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks for the info.
so let me get this straight. you start a thread to discuss 911 was an inside job.
regards
mike
Don't take it personally. The conversation was starting to make my stomach churn and I felt it was giving the entire forum a bad vibe over all, so I kindly asked that it be closed. I don't think I was the only one who was getting sick of seeing that thread bumped up every five minutes. Now, as I tried to explain to you in the thread itself, I'm done talking about 9/11. Just because I started the conversation doesn't mean I want to continue it for the rest of my life. If you want to continue talking about it, there's another 9/11 thread or start your own thread or whatever. Peace, and have a great day.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
thanks for the info.
regards
mike
9YVfUmT.jpg

Nqu8SCr.jpg

HUfpoFq.gif

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don't take it personally. The conversation was starting to make my stomach churn and I felt it was giving the entire forum a bad vibe over all, so I kindly asked that it be closed. I don't think I was the only one who was getting sick of seeing that thread bumped up every five minutes. Now, as I tried to explain to you in the thread itself, I'm done talking about 9/11. Just because I started the conversation doesn't mean I want to continue it for the rest of my life. If you want to continue talking about it, there's another 9/11 thread or start your own thread or whatever. Peace, and have a great day.
ok. if you ever start another thread on the subject let me know.
reagards
mike

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ok. if you ever start another thread on the subject let me know.
reagards
mike
Starting another thread on the same topic would not serve any purpose other than providing an arena for egocentric "I am right and you shall agree" nonsense. All the king's horses will not bring back those lost. I prefer to not dishonour their lives by smearing the filth of distrust and paranoia all over their grave....nor will I diminish the sacrifice of those that through duty and compassion, risked and gave life and limb to save them.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Starting another thread on the same topic would not serve any purpose other than providing an arena for egocentric "I am right and you shall agree" nonsense. All the king's horses will not bring back those lost. I prefer to not dishonour their lives by smearing the filth of distrust and paranoia all over their grave....nor will I diminish the sacrifice of those that through duty and compassion, risked and gave life and limb to save them.
look i have just as much compassion as the next person.
these type of conversations are important. they have nothing
to do with dishonoring any ones memory.
i for one have never used guilt tripping in my rhetoric.
regards
mike

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you trying to get banned so you can say you were the first to get banned from vu? Let it go.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look, I too think 911 was a inside job. At the very least there is some serious explanations that we as Americans should know that they are not letting us know about. Come on though, instead of raising awareness to the corrupt nature of our government and its political agendas, you have become the forum version of a Jehovah witness on a Saturday morning. You are not doing ant service to the 911 truth movement, nor to the liberty movement. You are making others like myself look like arrogant twatish pricks.

There is raising awareness and then there is being down right obnoxious. I will let you chose which I am thinking. The others have clearly stated their opinion.

O have a don't tread on me flag on my house and my car, I have been following the 911 truth movement since the towers fell and the police and firefighters started the campaign (they did, what they observed didn't add up) but you have managed to get on my nerves and I haven't even read half your posts.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and drop it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who is everyone talking to (about)?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I got this thread mixed up with one of my own threads, as Gilda Radner would say, "Never Mind."

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you trying to get banned so you can say you were the first to get banned from vu? Let it go.
let what go?
i didn't start it and this is my thread.
you don't have to read it.
regards
mike

skoony

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look, I too think 911 was a inside job. At the very least there is some serious explanations that we as Americans should know that they are not letting us know about. Come on though, instead of raising awareness to the corrupt nature of our government and its political agendas, you have become the forum version of a Jehovah witness on a Saturday morning. You are not doing ant service to the 911 truth movement, nor to the liberty movement. You are making others like myself look like arrogant twatish pricks.

There is raising awareness and then there is being down right obnoxious. I will let you chose which I am thinking. The others have clearly stated their opinion.

O have a don't tread on me flag on my house and my car, I have been following the 911 truth movement since the towers fell and the police and firefighters started the campaign (they did, what they observed didn't add up) but you have managed to get on my nerves and I haven't even read half your posts.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and drop it.
my opinion is there was no conspiracy other than the foreign criminal elements
that hijacked those planes. to use 911 as a political toad stool against the USA
is an outrage. there is not any credible evidence any where from any body that
holds an ounce of water.
does our government have some corruptive elements?
of course. we are seeing that with the FDA and CDC.
you don't have to read this thread if you don't like it.
regards
mike

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Oh, I got this thread mixed up with one of my own threads, as Gilda Radner would say, "Never Mind."

If you are going to quote Glida Radnor do it right.

"Never Mind................Bitch" :D

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man, the mods might need to lock a thread about a thread that was locked!
No doubt I guess what I am trying to grasp is what is what is when is who.. When have we now started monitoring any subject.. The same principle applies if you do not wish to participate in said subject do not.. In some ways this is a personification of exactly what we do not want to become
So some say you are right some say you are wrong if those that choose to debate want to continue they therefore do so. If not the thread will die by itself. Opinions those that are educated with research on multiple sides of a subject should be celebrated as that means there is passion enought to cause a debate..

And dats all I got to say about dat

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Creation was in inside job - God

VU Sponsors