Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Centaurus B80 Kit Review By Ben28

Lost Vape Centaurus B80 Kit
1920x1080-1-1030x579.jpg
As some of you already know from reading my reviews, I recently reviewed a boro-type device, well, today I bring you a new one, in fact, the first one created by the Lost Vape brand. It is a device with a single 18650 battery, with a commercial tank and an RBA tank included, in addition to two drip tips and various accessories and spare parts, basically, it is well complete.

Before starting, thank the guys at CigBest for making this review possible, they have sent the product and I recommend you look at the Centaurus B80 on their official website.

1 (1).jpg

Features;
  • 1. Single 18650 battery (not included)
  • 2. Dual-mode operation: Normal & RBA mode
  • 3. Comes with UB AIO Pod and Centaurus Boro Tank
  • 4. Compatible with UB Ultra Coils: 0.15/0.2/0.3ohm
  • 5. All-in-one mod design
  • 6. Quest 2.0 chip, max 80W power output
  • 7. 0.42 inch OLED display screen
  • 8. Unlimited combination: quick-change dual-sided face panel
  • 9. Two airflow direction options: front and side airflow
  • 10. Heat sink structure: bottom cooling holes
  • 11. Ideal for both RDL and MTL vaping
  • 12. 5ml capacity, leakproof design
  • 13. Stepless adjustable airflow
BrandLost Vape
Product NameCentaurus B80 AIO Kit
Dimension80.8*50.0*24.4mm
BatterySingle 18650 battery (not included)
Battery Voltage3.0V-4.2V
Power Range5-80W
Charging Voltage5V/1.8A
Type-C CableSupport 5V/2A charger
Display0.42 inch OLED screen
Body MaterialZinc-Alloy + Stainless Steel
Coil CompatibleUB Ultra Coils: M8 0.15/M7 0.2/M6 0.3ohm
ChipLost Vape Quest 2.0 Chip
Tank Capacity5ml
Tank MaterialPCTG, SUS303
Airflow Pin Diameter1.0mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm (Pre-install)
Safety FeaturesShort-Circuit/Weak Battery/Over Heat Protection
Package Size113.5*39.5*126.5mm (1pc)
ColorSpace Silver, Particle Gunmetal, Magnetic Black, Nebula Star, Nebula Sparkle, Nebula Galaxies, Gush Grey, Gush Black, Gush Green

Packaging
ReLens_IMG_20240123201212.jpg

The product comes presented in a square box, which has a cardboard that slides, used to decorate the box itself. The packaging of this is individual and unique, as it depends on the color you have chosen. At the top left we see the product logo and in the center an image of it with the selected color. If we look closely, we see patterns that form an 80, referring to the name of the product, Centaurus B80, which we will talk about later. Below we simply find the name of the product and, I add, it also has a small border of a lighter gray that complements the dark one in the center.

The name, Centaurus B80, refers to the legendary Greek creature, which we also see on the device itself, in the fire button area and in the wattage adjustment area.

ReLens_IMG_20240123201226.jpg

On the side we are told directly to the point some of the main features of the product. Later we will see if they fulfill their promise or not. These are presented on a dark gray background and are surrounded by a light gray border.

ReLens_IMG_20240123201240.jpg

On the back area of the box we see what is usually written. Some warnings about vaping, some contact addresses, a barcode with the color of the product and most importantly, the content itself.

In the box;

1* Centaurus B80 AIO Device
1* UB AIO Empty Pod (5ml)
1* Centaurus Boro Tank (5ml)
1* UB Ultra M7 Coil 0.2ohm
1* UB Ultra M8 Coil 0.15ohm
7* Drip Tip Rings
6* Silicone Rings
1* Metal Ring
1* Tank Parts Pack
1* Metal Spanner
1* Type-C Cable
2* Drip Tips
2* User Manuals
1* Warranty Card

ReLens_IMG_20240123201342.jpg

Once the box is opened, we will find the device in an opaque plastic bag that protects it. This will come with the commercial coil tank inside. On the right we find the RBA and two coils, one called M8 (60-80W with 0.15Ω) and the M7 (40-60W with 0.2Ω) both are made of kanthal and mesh, so they should give good flavor.

In general, the packaging of this product is in line with the price. Let us remember that it is not a very cheap product in particular, but it meets and, in fact, exceeds quality expectations. The packaging is beautiful, well presented and very, very complete.

Device Inspection
ReLens_IMG_20240123201411.jpg

The device has a rectangular shape with rounded corners. This is covered by two covers, one on the front and one on the back, both attached with magnets. In the lid we find a hole, this will be used to access and press the fire button but, to change the wattage, we will have to remove the lid, since we do not have space to press the buttons.

As I mentioned before, if we look at the fire button we see the figure of the centaur, which is an impressive detail. Also in that same area we find the small screen that will inform us of the correct information.

In the left area we find the battery compartment, it fits perfectly and it is very easy to remove it thanks to the small piece of cloth that is provided.

In addition, it is widely removable using the screws throughout the device.

The screen simply shows wattage, ohms, a puff counter and a voltage indicator. Very simple and direct to the point.

Something I'm missing is a bit of modification, we will simply select between an automatic mode (special for commercial coils) and an RBA mode (open to select any wattage).

ReLens_IMG_20240123201427.jpg

In the drip tip area we find this type of nut that can be unscrewed with a special tool provided in the packaging. This will connect the tank to the pin so that it detects the coil and we can start vaping. It should be very tight and remember to clean everything thoroughly from time to time.

We must also make sure that the hood is aligned with this inlet so that the steam rises directly.

ReLens_IMG_20240123212726.jpg

This is what the two-piece drip tip looks like, which is the one I wanted to show since the other is a simple normal plastic drip tip. Well, before starting we will have to put the O-rings, exactly three of them, the transparent ones. Then we will put the metal part and then the plastic part on top. The drip tip has some slots in which it must fit and it is something to take into account when assembling it, but don't worry, it is very simple.

ReLens_IMG_20240123201440.jpg

On one of the sides we simply observe the structure of the device. On the other side (I completely forgot to take a photo), we have a large air inlet, I assure you that the DL in this device is incredible thanks to the large air inlets and the pins themselves.

ReLens_IMG_20240123201454.jpg

In the back we find the tank compartment, where both the commercial coils and the RBA will fit.

Something I love is that the tank compartment and the battery compartment are separated so we won't have to worry about liquid getting there.

ReLens_IMG_20240123212134.jpg

The commercial tank is this one in particular. The commercial coils are placed underneath and the air inlet is adjusted in that same area. The amount of air it takes in is incredible so I recommend closing it somewhat even for DL. Filling the liquid is very simple, we open the silicone lid, put the bottle in and fill it to the top with 5mL of liquid.

I don't have much more to say about this tank, the coils don't give a bad taste at all, as is usually seen out there, but it is true that they last very little, in fact, the day after putting in the first coil I had to change it, so, in that aspect, Lost Vape should improve somewhat. Something that doesn't happen on their pod-type devices and I don't quite understand why.

ReLens_IMG_20240123212405.jpg

This here is the completely disassembled RBA tank. In the center we have the deck, on the left the bell and on the right the tank itself. Below we can change the airflow pin so that it can provide us with vaping adjusted to our needs. The options are not very wide, only 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0mm so they fall a bit short, I would like something more in between, something like a 1.5 or a 2.5mm too. At least in my opinion.

A tip to build it, use very little cotton, very little, and relatively small coils, keep in mind that the deck is not very big, so we must use coils that fit its size. Otherwise, the flavor it provides is very good if you manage to master it, but if you go too far you will find an incredible lack of flavor and sometimes dry hits. How is this verified? Well, after informing myself I have seen that if it backfires it means that the liquid flows and soaks the cotton, on the other hand, if nothing sounds it means that there is too much cotton. Anyway, all this is practice and practice, learning based on error in a few words.

After the building, you can fill it the same way as the commercial one with 5mL of liquid.

Vaping Time

As usual, I started with the 0.15Ω coil and gradually increased the wattage until I found my point, which was 65W. This combined with a slightly closed air inlet, gave a very intense vape, full of flavor and vapor. The only bad thing, as I mentioned before, is the life of the coil, it is very short.

For the 0.2Ω coil, I did practically the same thing but with this one I stayed in the low range, at about 40W and with the air inlet a little more closed than before. The flavor was very similar, a little less intense and the steam reduced its quantity. But of course, we are comparing a 40W vape and a 65W vape.

About the feel in hand, it is a heavy device, it is robust and made of quality materials so it was to be expected. The only bad thing about its aesthetics as such are the doors, they are a bit marring, let's hope that in a new version of the device they will improve it.

Now let's talk about the interesting thing, the RBA tank, this one with a good build (after several attempts) turned out to be an experience full of real flavor and quite good vapor. With a Hellvape coil, at about 0.21ohm and 37.5W, the vaping experience was one of the most pleasant I have had in a long time. I did not experience spitback, leaking or dry hits, just some condensation, typical in these devices. So, if you buy it, I highly recommend using the RBA.

In terms of battery management, I got about 220 puffs with a 3000mAh battery. Pretty good to go to 37.5W

What impressed me most about the product was the quality of the materials, it is incredible for the price. It feels even higher priced.

Pros And Cons

ProsCons
High Quality DeviceLack Of Airflow Pins
Exceptional RBA ( Once Correct Building Is Learnt )Some Condensation
Lots Of AirflowRBA Difficult To Build
Complete Content
Two Tanks Two Drip Tips
Battery And Tank Separated

Conclusion
I know this product was sent to me by the guys of Cigbest but, I admit that if I had to buy it with my money I would have done it without thinking about it.

With that I think everything is said. In one product you have the possibility of using commercial coils and also a repairable tank, it comes with two drip tips, the possibility of changing the air pins, exceptional quality and worthy of a higher price. But what more could you ask for?

I have nothing more to say, simply, congratulations Lost Vape.

VU Sponsors