Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Drone fire button question

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am I the only one to find the fire button on the Lost Vape Drone really quite stiff? It works fine, but it's borderline uncomfortable to use on my device.

Just wondering if I should send it back...

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately, I can't help. But, I wonder if that is their response to some fire buttons sticking on the Therion BF. Make the spring overly stiff.

Unfortunately, my new Therion BF is one of the sticky ones. :(

Chris

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From what I have read, yea it is stiff.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately, I can't help. But, I wonder if that is their response to some fire buttons sticking on the Therion BF. Make the spring overly stiff. Unfortunately, my new Therion BF is one of the sticky ones. :(

Ah yes, it makes sense.

My Therion BF also had a sticky button, but I managed to fix it. What I did was lubricate the edges ever so slightly by smearing a tiny drop of very thin oil onto a piece of sticky tape, then sliding the tape between the edges of the button and the casing on all four sides. That took care of the problem permanently.

Maybe that trick would work for you too?

From what I have read, yea it is stiff.

Ok thanks. Then it's a keeper :)

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah yes, it makes sense.

My Therion BF also had a sticky button, but I managed to fix it. What I did was lubricate the edges ever so slightly by smearing a tiny drop of very thin oil onto a piece of sticky tape, then sliding the tape between the edges of the button and the casing on all four sides. That took care of the problem permanently.

Maybe that trick would work for you too?

Ok thanks. Then it's a keeper :)

Thanks. I will try that.

Chris

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tend to like using a tiny tiny drop of molybdenum sulfate in alcohol suspension. no oil and it lubes big time

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to like using a tiny tiny drop of molybdenum sulfate in alcohol suspension. no oil and it lubes big time

I think you mean molybdenum disuphide. And yeah you're right, it does lube big time: that stuff works great on M2 machine guns :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's doing good....
97c008da91938e7c4b6d9ee0dacd0142.jpg

20f8365f82e5f63fdbe30fb0699141fd.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately it seems to have the same button as Therion/Therion BF. I watched a review where it had the same sticking when firing condition I had on my first BF. Bad mounting of a large square button over a small circular button.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny loves the hand check with the dong! :giggle:

Cracks me up everytime I see it lol
If you ever have problems with juiced up buttons that stick and stop working and get hung up.... Drop a single drop of WD-40 right by the side and it will go into the button assembly and melt away the sugar and oil that's blocking the movement..... And it won't damage the mods board.......

0bc8b66e65fa3ddf6a9a7b84e4d553e0.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
If you ever have problems with juiced up buttons that stick and stop working and get hung up.... Drop a single drop of WD-40 right by the side and it will go into the button assembly and melt away the sugar and oil that's blocking the movement..... And it won't damage the mods board.......

Thanks manny I'll try that if it happens to me

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got drone Friday and my buttons on it are day and night different than my therion. Drone is way better. You could say stiffer. I'd say tighter. But no sticking yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What bottles are people finding that work better than the stock one's.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

BrandonRawks

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What bottles are people finding that work better than the stock one's.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
I'm using Lukos silks on mine. Before that I was using the modmaker bottles. Both are a huge improvement over the stock bottle but the Silks are my favorite on this mod. (italian superssofts will also work and be a big improvement).

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I'm not mistaken it's an aromamiser

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've got to see specs on that. Not interested, intrigued. :eek:

Looks like it holds 120ml at least.
About 30 mls I think, never measured it... damn good atty with fantastic flavor, the Modfather tradition. You may see a cloud or two as well....:wave:

VU Sponsors