Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Drone

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lost Vape is about to drop there new dual 18650 squonker called the Drone. Powered by the Dna250 limited to 167 due to dual batterys. What are your thoughts?? I LOVE IT! I will be getting one for sure. Cant wait to see some reviews.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! That's sweet. Sure it will be a little pricey though. I'll have to see pricing and a couple of reviews first,but it's got potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, that is very tempting. I don't own a good quality regulated squonker, or a DNA250 myself, so it would be nice to have one.

I understand it is limited to 167W, but that is plenty for me. My dual 18650 DNA200 never gets used near its full power so it will be plenty. I will also wait for some reviews and to see the price, but I could well get one of those in the future.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah i hope the price isnt to high. Im hoping below the 150 mark. And eventually the price will come down, but anything over that and i might not be a buyer but you never know. I dont see it being that high though. Even at 150, i would have to think about it. Will just have to wait and see. And like stated above, will for sure wait for reviews on it before getting.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the idea of them removing a battery and doing this...but being a righty and Thumb on the button kind of guy...would of been nice to have the bottle on the left. Guess the solution is to use the mod in your left hand or turn the mod 180* in my hand lol

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the idea of them removing a battery and doing this...but being a righty and Thumb on the button kind of guy...would of been nice to have the bottle on the left. Guess the solution is to use the mod in your left hand or turn the mod 180* in my hand lol
Im the same way. Im a righty and use my thumb to fire. I would just sqounk it and then put it into my hand to fire. It would be nice if it was the other way around but not a big deal to me.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im the same way. Im a righty and use my thumb to fire. I would just sqounk it and then put it into my hand to fire. It would be nice if it was the other way around but not a big deal to me.

I agree, its not a huge deal...just a small nuance truly. Squonk, take a toot with the left hand...swap to right for a few rips..rinse and repeat I guess ;-)

Just makes me think of Hot Potato as a kid lol

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a thumb firer too, and I honestly never even thought about this. It is a good point though.

I do own a cheaper squonker, and when I use that I tend to use my other hand to squeeze the bottle with anyway, so it wouldn't be a big issue, or I could just turn the mod around in my hand lol.

The current squonker I have is a DNA40 clone. It is such a 'great' clone, the screen has failed in the way the DNA40 big screens did lol, half pixelated.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll buy you one tm30 if you can convert this to squonker nick
7eb41537a3a67009d91d30d86786dd7c.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Can't wait been trying to land on a regulated squonker for ages now everything out just seems to have flaws in one way or another

This is definitely ticking all the right boxes and I like the placement of the pin!. As you guys have said price is going to play a big deal let's face it it's going to be more expensive than the halcyon which is already way overpriced for what it is

Anyone heard any rumours on a release date? Or preorders?

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't wait been trying to land on a regulated squonker for ages now everything out just seems to have flaws in one way or another

This is definitely ticking all the right boxes and I like the placement of the pin!. As you guys have said price is going to play a big deal let's face it it's going to be more expensive than the halcyon which is already way overpriced for what it is

Totally agree.

Looks like the perfect squonker, but the price is too high for me switching from dripping to squonking, since I'm so used to dripping and have no problem with it.
Maybe when the price eventually drops.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Lost Vape had said they were aiming for first week of March. But i dont think it is likely. They have not even set a date or send them to reviewers yet. So my guess is it will probably a month or so before we see it for sale. I hope they hurry up and get it to market so the prices can start to come down. lol

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Lost Vape had said they were aiming for first week of March. But i dont think it is likely. They have not even set a date or send them to reviewers yet. So my guess is it will probably a month or so before we see it for sale. I hope they hurry up and get it to market so the prices can start to come down. lol
These things are gonna go like hot cakes bet there is a supply problem for ages on top of that

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
These things are gonna go like hot cakes bet there is a supply problem for ages on top of that
Yeah i can see this mod being very popular and selling like hot cakes as you put it. I know alot of people who have been waiting for a dna167 dual 18650 squonker to come out. I love squonking but hate the battery life of a single 18650 battery unless your using a single coil rda. Im hoping the Drone wont be priced more than the Triade. But i have a feeling it will be. The Halcyon was a bit more that the Triade if i remember correctly. They need to hurry up and drop this thing already. The quicker they release it, the quicker vendors get it and it becomes readily available. Then we will see prices drop a little.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like it has the same sticky button the therion's have.
Was not aware the Therion had sticky buttons. I have a Therion and none of my buttons stick. Maybe i just got lucky. I would love to know the issues the buttons have, im really curious now. Weird i have not heard anything before. And i was planning on getting another Therion, still might depending on how bad this sticky button issue is. Any further info would be appreciated.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was not aware the Therion had sticky buttons. I have a Therion and none of my buttons stick. Maybe i just got lucky. I would love to know the issues the buttons have, im really curious now. Weird i have not heard anything before. And i was planning on getting another Therion, still might depending on how bad this sticky button issue is. Any further info would be appreciated.
I just sent back a Therion to Element Vape due the "sticky button" issue.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just sent back a Therion to Element Vape due the "sticky button" issue.

Damn that sucks, yeah mine has not done that. I hope it never does. Thanks for the answer and video. I will be pissed if mine starts doing that and its been to long to send back. I might have been lucky.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn that sucks, yeah mine has not done that. I hope it never does. Thanks for the answer and video. I will be pissed if mine starts doing that and its been to long to send back. I might have been lucky.
When I did a quick youtube search there were "some" others posting the same thing. But then when you start to look at how many people have the Lost Vapes hardware, you just have to remember that "manufacturing defects" happen. It's just part of electronics. I know in the computer industry (my life) if the electronic parts last longer than about 3 months your usually golden. HOWEVER, it never fails --- it will DIE a day after the warranty runs out. :D

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best thing is they got rid of the stick on leatherfakestuff on doors.

Don't drip and drive.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Well guys I'm officially getting a drone! ... managed to get pre order in expected release date is 27/2/2017

Price was ÂŁ133 inc delivery ....not as bad as I feared it was gonna be!

Woohoo!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hahaha it can hold a 40ml tank with no overhang this thing it's just awesome although how quickly that brushed steel plate on top lasts without scratches we will see ....looks like it can be replaced though ;)

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha it can hold a 40ml tank with no overhang this thing it's just awesome although how quickly that brushed steel plate on top lasts without scratches we will see ....looks like it can be replaced though ;)
And no fake leather like glued on for a while things on battery cover hallelujah

Don't drip and drive.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
And no fake leather like glued on for a while things on battery cover hallelujah

Don't drip and drive.
Apparently buttons feel tighter than triade and therion according to the vid which is always a good thing ... this is gonna be a winner for sure!

Spring loaded squonk pin so attys sit flush love the metal face plate ...it's DNA 250 (167) to boot so 2amp charging ....shame it doesn't come with spare bottles and other gubbins but that's ok can get all those bits relatively cheap anyway

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don't drip and drive.
Why do you say the Leather is fake? Mine feels real, and numerous reviews state it's real leather. Do you have a link where it's stated that it's fake?

Cheers,
Steve

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do you say the Leather is fake? Mine feels real, and numerous reviews state it's real leather. Do you have a link where it's stated that it's fake?

Cheers,
Steve
Ok maybe it's real but my therion has come unglued. But it's definitely not elephant but wasn't expecting that anyway. It's like the stickers they put on the duo. Just paint it or Polish it

Don't drip and drive.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ok maybe it's real but my therion has come unglued. But it's definitely not elephant but wasn't expecting that anyway. It's like the stickers they put on the duo. Just paint it or Polish it

Don't drip and drive.

Just see the sales line now

Therion - Poached from the heart of Africa

Wow! That's sweet. Sure it will be a little pricey though. I'll have to see pricing and a couple of reviews first,but it's got potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check out the vaping biker on youtube he seems to be the only one to have it right now

The vaping biker on youtube has one

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A lot of the reviewers have them now. TVC, Mike Vapes, and Mark Fagan have them. They had issues with the tube that runs from the bottle to 510 crimping and not being able to squonk. Lost vape is fixing the issue before release.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
A lot of the reviewers have them now. TVC, Mike Vapes, and Mark Fagan have them. They had issues with the tube that runs from the bottle to 510 crimping and not being able to squonk. Lost vape is fixing the issue before release.

Where have you seen this buddy? Could you find a link ...tried searching for reviews but nothing but part reviews coming up at the moment

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The tube crimping problem was discussed on the Vape Team. It was a couple weeks ago. I would have to sit and watch the episode over again to find the exact episode. Sorry i cant like to the video. I dont have the time. I will try and do a quick search. Give me a second...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Found it. They start talking about it from the beggining of the show...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Found it. They start talking about it from the beggining of the show...
I couldn't believe the tubing in that mod which was taken apart, what the hell is wrong with people?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I couldn't believe the tubing in that mod which was taken apart, what the hell is wrong with people?
Them or lost vapes inspects?

Can't believe the length of that tube under there they are right it's waaay to long and flexible

VU Sponsors