Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm fired up after that big Michigan win. Go Blue! View attachment 77282

The Triple Threat
IMG_20170319_120848_zpsizrliqlr.jpg

IMG_20170319_120752_zpsoqsbyq7b.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Fucking nice setups. Looking sweet, i need to grab another one.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking nice setups. Looking sweet, i need to grab another one.
Thanks Nev, I appreciate that. As you know, they are my favorite mods. I really like the Bush Viper, I've received compliments on that mod from people that usually never say anything about my Vape gear.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Don't get me wrong, I think they all look great, I'm just saying I get more compliments on the Bush Viper.

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Nev, I appreciate that. As you know, they are my favorite mods. I really like the Bush Viper, I've received compliments on that mod from people that usually never say anything about my Vape gear.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Don't get me wrong, I think they all look great, I'm just saying I get more compliments on the Bush Viper.
Your very welcome, yeah that bush viper is killing it. That thing looks sweet as hell. Im gonna grab one while there still in stock at wnyvapes.

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is where I get mine. It's my favorite TC wire.
http://www.creatingunkamen.com/coll...e-nickel-free-introductory-sale-100-guarantee

I think I have your E-Mail. I can send you an invite and you will get 2000 coins iirc (I think that's a sizeable amount)

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Invite sent

Well I signed up for an account before reading this but did receive $10 US for my first order. Ordered the 28 gauge SS430 and used the free ship code. So I got the spool and shipping for free to Canada :)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I signed up for an account before reading this but did receive $10 US for my first order. Ordered the 28 gauge SS430 and used the free ship code. So I got the spool and shipping for free to Canada :)
I just realized I could do that when I was looking around the site after reading his post. Heck, I would have done it for a few people (you included) if I would have known.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Carmmond and @DX9 and anyone else using it for the first time. My tip for this wire is to cut off the amount you want to use and slightly torch it with a regular Bic lighter. Just get it to slightly glow and move on down the piece. It's on the springy side and that takes the springiness away. It's not absolutely necessary but I find it makes it very easy to work with (I always do it now, after the first time I tried it). It's my favorite TC wire.

Cheers,
Steve

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow Thanks a million got the 200ft spool for free!!! cant beat that.

Did it ship yet? Placed it on Sunday. Thought it would ship yesterday. Maybe they might stiff me cause I got it for free and got shipping free to Canada lol.

Bigjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did it ship yet? Placed it on Sunday. Thought it would ship yesterday. Maybe they might stiff me cause I got it for free and got shipping free to Canada lol.[/QUOTEJust placed the order will let you know when it ships.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wingsfan0310 Just a thank you for having your profiles so readily available! I "borrowed" your Therion166 one and its working great. Finally got my first black frame, went with what Vape Royalty calls the Black/Gray Ostrich Leather. I hope some day LV releases a black frame Triade :)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow Thanks a million got the 200ft spool for free!!! cant beat that.
You're Welcome, I think you are really going to like it. See my post a few posts ago about lightly torching what you are going to use to take the Springiness out.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/lost-vape-therion-166-dna250.296779/page-12#post-1647878

Did it ship yet? Placed it on Sunday. Thought it would ship yesterday. Maybe they might stiff me cause I got it for free and got shipping free to Canada lol.
They usually ship immediately but I saw a couple places on their site where it said they were backed up. One said it would be 3 days and another that said 1-3 weeks. They moved to a new/bigger warehouse recently and are backed up. I've ordered from them numerous times and they are very good/reputable place! The price was right :D

upload_2017-3-21_9-21-5.png

@Wingsfan0310 Just a thank you for having your profiles so readily available! I "borrowed" your Therion166 one and its working great. Finally got my first black frame, went with what Vape Royalty calls the Black/Gray Ostrich Leather. I hope some day LV releases a black frame Triade :)
You're welcome my friend, I'm glad you like it. How do you like the Grey Ostrich? It's the only Ostrich I haven't seen in person yet. One other thing that might interest you is extra Black Frame Battery covers are available at WNY Vapes now (Buffalo, NY area):
https://www.wnyvapes.com/products/lost-vape-therion-battery-door-black-frame?variant=40661196103

Cheers,
Steve

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice dude... I'm gonna have to check out them battery covers for sure! The grey ostrich is pretty decent, figured I would go with something other than black which I'm usually pretty partial to lol. I have the elephant black on my Therion 75 but definitely should buy some more covers to rotate around :)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up for anyone that ordered the SS430 from Unkamen over the weekend/Monday I received my shipping notice today. I ordered some more myself :D - it's my favorite TC wire.

Cheers,
Steve

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a way to have on screen battery percentage through escribe?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a way to have on screen battery percentage through escribe?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
If you hook up the mod Escribe and go into the screen tab you can select from a big list of things to display via the drop-down boxes in the 3 smaller displays.. Just make sure you click on Upload Settings to Device after you make changes to save them to the mod.

upload_2017-3-24_17-44-7.png

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: If you are talking about while the mod is hooked up to Escribe, just click on the Device Monitor at the top of Escribe

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wingsfan0310 have some points & thanks for the code to WNY. Pulled the trigger and went with the 166 rat snake skin and additional black elephant frame! Alien is shaking in it's boots now :popcorn:
You're welcome and thanks. Congrats, I really think you are going to like the mod. I posted my Ecig file if you are interested, the link is in my signature. If you have any questions there are a lot of helpful people here..:cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

zoolander3003

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're welcome and thanks. Congrats, I really think you are going to like the mod. I posted my Ecig file if you are interested, the link is in my signature. If you have any questions there are a lot of helpful people here..:cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
Appreciate it. I have pairs of HG2's and 25R's that I've been using/swapping between my alien & ipv. Ok to use both?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Appreciate it. I have pairs of HG2's and 25R's that I've been using/swapping between my alien & ipv. Ok to use both?
I use either Samsung 30Q's or LG HG2's in my Therions (both 3000mah cells). My Ecig file is setup for 30Q;s but the cells performance are so similar that as far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter switching between the two.

I also use 25R's (2500mah) in my DNA75 mods because even though they all are rated at 20 amp CDR, I believe the 25R's heat up the least at the same amperage. The DNA75's are single cell mods so at the same power settings you are drawing twice as much power from them.

The only thing you might notice in switching between the two different pairs of cells is the battery meter might be slightly inaccurate because of the 500mah difference in capacity between cells. I say this because you will set up the mod for one or the other. If it was me, I wouldn't change capacity/discharge curves every time I switched between pairs.

Long story short, they are both great cells and they will both do the job well.

Cheers,
Steve

Christos_Tz

Member For 2 Years
Yesterday i pulled the trigger in 3Fvape for a gold Geekvape Peerless to match with my Therion..anybody to have this matchie matchie with our mod to tell me if he is happy with the clouds and flavor of this RDA??In reviews said reviewers good words for this RDA for the money price...sorry if iam offtopic.....

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday i pulled the trigger in 3Fvape for a gold Geekvape Peerless to match with my Therion..anybody to have this matchie matchie with our mod to tell me if he is happy with the clouds and flavor of this RDA??In reviews said reviewers good words for this RDA for the money price...sorry if iam offtopic.....
I don't have it but there is a thread on it here:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/geekvape-peerless.312379/

PS Since your mod is Silver, how is Gold matchy, matchy? :teehee: :D

Cheers,
Steve

Christos_Tz

Member For 2 Years
Finally a few e Juices arrived today in my place from Yizhag(Yaeliq)...dear friend Steve....so my problem solved from 18mg 50/50 that i Love vaping...God Bless Yaeliq..he resque me...This Law Sucks.....i was vaping only a few last 18mg 50/50 unflavored base these days that i was waiting my order...

Attachments

• IMG_20170328_172943.jpg
    IMG_20170328_172943.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Christos_Tz

Member For 2 Years
How i jealous your US juices in these prices that 60ml bottles has in your vaping stores....iam watching the reviews in youtube....unfortunally the shipping cost to send them to me is a bit expensive(plus the danger of customs taxis)...thats why iam hesitating ordering from Us shops...but from the reviews that iam watching from your reviewers..iam always play pause in the video and iam screaming..I WANT TO TRY ALL the US e juices..and after that iam pushing play again and watching them again...hahahahaha!
Does anybody else vaping 18mg Strengh or iam the only one here in this forum???Hahaha!

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vaped at 15/18 mg/ml when I first started vaping around 5 years ago. I'm now at 3mg/ml. I also DIY my juice. With higher ohm tanks and less open airflow vaping at a higher Nic level was OK. With dual coil and wider open airflow, higher Nic levels would make my head spin.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was free. Signed up and got $10 US credit. Then got free shipping. Didn't pay 1 penny.

Yes Steve this is very nice wire
I'm glad you like it. Other than occasionally using the Lightning Vapes SS316L Clapton wire, this is all I use. I still think with it having ~50% bigger TCR it's the best SS wire for TC.

Cheers,
Steve

VapeNMirrors

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up for anyone that ordered the SS430 from Unkamen over the weekend/Monday I received my shipping notice today. I ordered some more myself :D - it's my favorite TC wire.

Cheers,
Steve

Thanks all for the free wire & ship info, just ordered & looking forward to trying it out. Glad I was trolling over this thread. Even if backordered a month, can't complain about $0!

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys/gals. First post due to my complete lack of knowledge on these higher end mods I've discovered lately due to this forum(which I love by the way lol). So a couple questions. First, can I use Escribe via tablet? It's a Surface tablet? My computer bit the dust recently and I don't want to wait until I get a new one. Secondly, Wingsfan0310, I have become quite fond of your knowledge with the Evolve software due to my lurking daily trying to gobble up info. Do you mind if I snag your files you have listed on your signature? I have 3 recently purchased Therion 166s, Red Ostrich/Carbon Inlays - Dark Blossom(I think that's the description anyways)/Carbon Inlays - Grey Rat/Carbon Inlays that I'd love to get set up proper. Anyways I'll be around lurking and hopefully chiming in once I've figured this higher end stuff out. All my other setups are Smok, Fuchia, Sense, etc. that I've used in wattage power. My Ijoy EXO tanks have been quite the learning curve I'm still confused half the time lol. Sorry about the long winded message

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys/gals. First post due to my complete lack of knowledge on these higher end mods I've discovered lately due to this forum(which I love by the way lol). So a couple questions. First, can I use Escribe via tablet? It's a Surface tablet? My computer bit the dust recently and I don't want to wait until I get a new one. Secondly, Wingsfan0310, I have become quite fond of your knowledge with the Evolve software due to my lurking daily trying to gobble up info. Do you mind if I snag your files you have listed on your signature? I have 3 recently purchased Therion 166s, Red Ostrich/Carbon Inlays - Dark Blossom(I think that's the description anyways)/Carbon Inlays - Grey Rat/Carbon Inlays that I'd love to get set up proper. Anyways I'll be around lurking and hopefully chiming in once I've figured this higher end stuff out. All my other setups are Smok, Fuchia, Sense, etc. that I've used in wattage power. My Ijoy EXO tanks have been quite the learning curve I'm still confused half the time lol. Sorry about the long winded message
Hi Bluenatic,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words. Help yourself to the file. I post them to share with people. I hope you like it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If the tablet is Windows based and has a USB jack, it should work fine.

Cheers,
Steve

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Bluenatic,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words. Help yourself to the file. I post them to share with people. I hope you like it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If the tablet is Windows based and has a USB jack, it should work fine.

Cheers,
Steve
Thank you sir I'll give it a whirl. I appreciate the advice immensely

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Bluenatic, welcome aboard. The Therions are badass devices, congrats on getting 3. I love mine. I dont think Wingsfan will mind if you use his files. Thats why he has them posted. He is a wealth of info when it comes to Dna boards. I love to pick his brain. I have learned alot from him. With time you will get the hand of the escribe software and the rta. Just keep at it....

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like Steve beat me to it...lol
Thanks for the reply Nevweezy. Yeah I haven't hooked these mods up to anything yet, straight out of the box and still kick ass! Can't wait to get the settings right and figure how an RTA works lol. I bought an EXO RTA for each mod but I can tell I'm not doing it right. I'll get it though through practice and all of the kind advice from you and others here that are willing to help anyone with questions. This place is cool like that I've noticed in my couple weeks reading about. Thanks again

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply Nevweezy. Yeah I haven't hooked these mods up to anything yet, straight out of the box and still kick ass! Can't wait to get the settings right and figure how an RTA works lol. I bought an EXO RTA for each mod but I can tell I'm not doing it right. I'll get it though through practice and all of the kind advice from you and others here that are willing to help anyone with questions. This place is cool like that I've noticed in my couple weeks reading about. Thanks again
Not the best pic or my best work but it will have to do for now. If it's a Velocity style deck (2 posts with 2 holes on each post), just put the upper leg in the top hole and the lower leg of the coil in the bottom hole on the other post. Do the same on the other side. I like spaced coils for TC (I think it works best). Make sure to tighten the grub screws good. Practice makes perfect (not these coils though :giggle:)
IMG_20170319_112303_zps2crferky.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For the most part everyone on VU is nice and helpful. Practice makes perfect and you will figure it out in no time. I remember when i wicked my first rta. It leaked like mothafucka. Took me a couple tries but eventually i figured it out. I just got an exo rta the other day, still have not got a chance to wick it up. I will this weekend and let you know how it goes....

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not the best pic or my best work but it will have to do for now. If it's a Velocity style deck (2 posts with 2 holes on each post), just put the upper leg in the top hole and the lower leg of the coil in the bottom hole on the other post. Do the same on the other side. I like spaced coils for TC (I think it works best). Make sure to tighten the grub screws good. Practice makes perfect (not these coils though :giggle:)

Cheers,
Steve

Cheers,
Steve
Exactly the type of advice needed. Thanks a bunch! Being novice as shit though my problems are location of the coil in relation to the juice hole and how the coil should be elevation wise to the slot as well. And how tight should I crank the screws? Most vids I've watched skip over all that straight to the wicking so that's been my problem. Sure those vids are out there but I didn't catch any method on the handful I've browsed

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Quick question but first let me explain the situation.

First time dabbling in TC. Setup is Therion w/ iJoy Exo. Build is dual fused Clapton ss316 coming in at .10. I usually vape at 60-70 watts non TC. I didn't change the escribe settings I got from Steve so I think initially it was at like 15 or 30 watts at 420 degrees. Anyways tried to hit it and it wasn't producing much vapor but did try 5-6 pulls. Next thing I know the tank was flooded and juice was going all over the new mod AAGGHHHH

I've since bumped it up to 60 watts and 450 degrees. Working flawlessly with no leaks.

So my question, would the low watts possibly cause the flooding? My hypothesis is that it was enough watts to absorb juice but not enough to produce vapor considering the build. Another supporting reason is since bumping it up it hasn't leaked. I've got another Exo and it's only leaked once when I needed to change the cotton and wasn't absorbing properly.

Thanks

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question but first let me explain the situation.

First time dabbling in TC. Setup is Therion w/ iJoy Exo. Build is dual fused Clapton ss316 coming in at .10. I usually vape at 60-70 watts non TC. I didn't change the escribe settings I got from Steve so I think initially it was at like 15 or 30 watts at 420 degrees. Anyways tried to hit it and it wasn't producing much vapor but did try 5-6 pulls. Next thing I know the tank was flooded and juice was going all over the new mod AAGGHHHH

I've since bumped it up to 60 watts and 450 degrees. Working flawlessly with no leaks.

So my question, would the low watts possibly cause the flooding? My hypothesis is that it was enough watts to absorb juice but not enough to produce vapor considering the build. Another supporting reason is since bumping it up it hasn't leaked. I've got another Exo and it's only leaked once when I needed to change the cotton and wasn't absorbing properly.

Thanks
It was 35 watts with 75 watts preheat I mostly use the SS430 setting.

Anyway, hitting an RTA without enough power can cause flooding, especially if the airflow is somewhat closed down.

I've only use SS316 when using my Lightning Vapes 28/36 Clapton Wire so 35/75 watts is plenty for that.

upload_2017-3-31_10-4-20.png

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

VU Sponsors