Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Therion 166 (DNA250)

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea i believe this mod has made it to i want to buy status. Ive been vaping my eleaf ipower for awhile. Whenever i get the extra funds ill be looking into it. I need a nicer more efficient mod. I mean my mod does the job but i like this one and all the options.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Christos_Tz

Member For 2 Years
Come on NL Post????Stop saying The item is pre-advised..and update the Status of the Tracking Number....Grrrrrrrrrr.....I Hate waiting...but what can you do???

laserloui

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone know if the Black Framed Battery Replacement Covers for the Therion are already available? VaporChronicles used one in his review on youtube and i was wondering. (link with timestamp)

I would love to order a bunch of additional covers but i hate the silver framed doors which are clearly not ment for the black therion. :(

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone know if the Black Framed Battery Replacement Covers for the Therion are already available? VaporChronicles used one in his review on youtube and i was wondering. (link with timestamp)

I would love to order a bunch of additional covers but i hate the silver framed doors which are clearly not ment for the black therion. :(
The one TVC had was not made for the black frame. If you look it has a silver trim around it. He had a silver frame door on his black frame door. The door has a slight trim around the leather that is the same color as the mod. Go back and watch and you will see.

laserloui

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The one TVC had was not made for the black frame. If you look it has a silver trim around it. He had a silver frame door on his black frame door. The door has a slight trim around the leather that is the same color as the mod. Go back and watch and you will see.
Maybe i am colorblind but the cover used on the TVC video is 100% a black framed battery cover.
Just compare it.

therion_1.png
therion_2.png
therion_3.png

laserloui

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh ok i think i get it now. TVC put the original black framed battery cover that came with his Black Therion into the Battery Replacement Package. So it looked like he is unpackaging it but in reality he is just putting on the original one. Earlier on in the video you can clearly see that he is using a bunch of different silver framed battery covers. That looks just not right to me. TVC should have pointed that out though xD

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm pulling the trigger just as soon as my paycheck clears the bank sometime tomorrow! Going for the carbon with grey rat snake and black frame. Really love the red snakeskin with the black frame but can't seem to find it ANYWHERE. Maybe I can buy it separately later on.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pulling the trigger just as soon as my paycheck clears the bank sometime tomorrow! Going for the carbon with grey rat snake and black frame. Really love the red snakeskin with the black frame but can't seem to find it ANYWHERE. Maybe I can buy it separately later on.
I spoke to WNY Vapes earlier today and he said the Red Snakeskin (I believe it's called Bush Viper) is on order. I don't think at least for the foreseeable future the Snakeskin covers are going to be sold separately. I'm just mentioning this because if you really like the Red, it might be best to hold off. That combined with the fact I think the Grey Snakeskin is sold out. That is also supposedly on the same order. He's hopeful it will ship to him soon (sometime late this week or next).

PS I still see the Dark Blossom Snakeskin listed as in stock. That's just has more of a Yellow/Creamy tint to the White/Light scales.

Cheers,
Steve

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spoke to WNY earlier today and he said the Red Snakeskin (I believe it's called Bush Viper) is on order. I don't think at least for the foreseeable future the Snakeskin covers are going to be sold exasperatedly. I'm just mentioning this because if you really like the Red, it might be best to hold off. That combined with the fact I think the Grey Snakeskin is sold out. That is also supposedly on the same order. He's hopeful it will ship to him soon (sometime late this week or next).

PS I still see the Dark Blossom Snakeskin listed as in stock. That's just has more of a Yellow/Creamy tint to the White/Light scales.

Cheers,
Steve

Hmmmm....I think I might hold off then because I REALLY like that red....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm....I think I might hold off then because I REALLY like that red....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it looks sharp as well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news (the Grey Snakeskin being temporarily out of stock), but maybe in the end it will be for the best (if you end up getting the color you really wanted). :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I would agree with Steve. While many of the backs are/will be available separately, some special ones never will. I wanted the Italian leather back they had for a limited edition Therion, but it never hit the market as a replacement back. Too bad as I really liked it. So if you are spending this much on a mod you really should get the one that looks best to you. Why compromise unless you have to?

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahh ok i think i get it now. TVC put the original black framed battery cover that came with his Black Therion into the Battery Replacement Package. So it looked like he is unpackaging it but in reality he is just putting on the original one. Earlier on in the video you can clearly see that he is using a bunch of different silver framed battery covers. That looks just not right to me. TVC should have pointed that out though xD
Yeah you are correct. That cover was the original cover that came with the Therion. The cover he ordered he had on the mod already. He does make it confusing but the reason i knew is because i talk to him every couple days. He hangs out in a live video chat room some nights and i catch him in there. He didnt like the original cover that came on the Therion so he got different ones.

I would have clarified earlier but i forgot that in the video he starts off with the other covers on the Therion and then pulls the original out of a box. I really hope they have covers available soon. Ive been on the lookout for them and no luck yet. I have a feeling the first place that will carry them is going to be WNY vapes.

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mostly keep my Snakeskin Therion at home cause I don't want it getting dinged up. Well last night was removing my tank and bobbled the tank right on top of the Therion. The 510 pin scratched right into the black frame. I was pissed. Permanent marker helped a lot but damn lol

Christos_Tz

Member For 2 Years
Wich one can he help me to put a bomb in NL Post Headquarters....??hahahaha...(Humor)!
Still waiting my Therion to arrives to Greece......
14-02-2017 10:45 The item is on transport to the country of destination GREECE
13-02-2017 11:59 The item is at the PostNL sorting center
08-02-2017 09:53 The item is pre-advised

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mostly keep my Snakeskin Therion at home cause I don't want it getting dinged up. Well last night was removing my tank and bobbled the tank right on top of the Therion. The 510 pin scratched right into the black frame. I was pissed. Permanent marker helped a lot but damn lol
Had that issue on a few myself , ended up grabbing a buttloads of atty washers from kidney puncher to keep them all looking pretty . Never put on a tank without one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I got one yesterday....worked well...put it on my table...got gome today after work...and every atty reads as 0.01 Ohm and wont work on any of the 8 tanks i own.... now my 50 dollar mods from a year ago works...my 200+ therion 166 worked for a few hours only... not impressed at all....well it looks pretty at least...i guess....

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got one yesterday....worked well...put it on my table...got gome today after work...and every atty reads as 0.01 Ohm and wont work on any of the 8 tanks i own.... now my 50 dollar mods from a year ago works...my 200+ therion 166 worked for a few hours only... not impressed at all....well it looks pretty at least...i guess....
Reflash the firmware if you haven't already with Escribe.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's nice outside for February in Michigan (60s). It's supposed to get colder tomorrow so I took my Collie and Grey Rat Snakeskin Therion 166 out for a walk in the backyard. I really like this mod!

IMG_20170224_145718_zpscmmrbay6.jpg
IMG_20170224_145827_zpsv4znu7od.jpg
IMG_20170224_145744_zpsrgzz9d0f.jpg
IMG_20170224_145804_zpsmb1wn3ng.jpg
IMG_20170224_145846_zpsrzjneiqr.jpg
IMG_20170224_145928_zpsgldvamoe.jpg
IMG_20170224_145941_zpsrnlbmlwk.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's nice outside for February in Michigan (60s). It's supposed to get colder tomorrow so I took my Collie and Grey Rat Snakeskin Therion 166 out for a walk in the backyard. I really like this mod!

IMG_20170224_145718_zpscmmrbay6.jpg
IMG_20170224_145827_zpsv4znu7od.jpg
IMG_20170224_145744_zpsrgzz9d0f.jpg
IMG_20170224_145804_zpsmb1wn3ng.jpg
IMG_20170224_145846_zpsrzjneiqr.jpg
IMG_20170224_145928_zpsgldvamoe.jpg
IMG_20170224_145941_zpsrnlbmlwk.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Nice pictures. In the pictures of the Therion in the grass, it brings out the carbon fiber print alot. Looks sweet. One of my favorite mods...

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great deal here! Priced to move.
Therion DNA166 black frame carbon fiber panels and pearl coffee battery door. The Pharoah Dripper Tank
Therion has a very small blemish I've added a photo for you to see.
ALL for $105 Shipped in the USA
PM if interested
Buyer pays Paypal fees.View attachment 75215 View attachment 75216
Cross posting sales threads in this section is against forum rules. There is a section to sell things called the Trading Post. Why do you think your last post here was removed?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Cross posting sales threads in this section is against forum rules. There is a section to sell things called the Trading Post. Why do you think your last post here was removed?
Thanks, post deleted.

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
So I've had my Therion since the day I first posted here and the button is starting to stick. Is there a solution to this?

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I've had my Therion since the day I first posted here and the button is starting to stick. Is there a solution to this?

Try using a 99% alcohol on a cloth and press the button a few time without batteries in the unit. It may be residue making it stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try using a 99% alcohol on a cloth and press the button a few time without batteries in the unit. It may be residue making it stick.

I use Rubbing Alcohol on a Q-Tip to clean a lot of things - 510 Connector on the mod and atty, sticky buttons, battery contacts, etc.

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I remember someone else mentioning that they had the same issue. I forgot what they said they did to fix it. Wingsfan and dclopez have good ideas. I would give that a shot and if it continues i would try and contact the vendor if its still a new mod or Lost vape if its still under warranty. I feel i read that this is a issue with the Therion buttons but i could be wrong....

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I remember someone else mentioning that they had the same issue. I forgot what they said they did to fix it. Wingsfan and dclopez have good ideas. I would give that a shot and if it continues i would try and contact the vendor if its still a new mod or Lost vape if its still under warranty. I feel i read that this is a issue with the Therion buttons but i could be wrong....
I had a brand new one, fresh out of the box, from Element Vapes that the buttons were sticking. I sent it back to EV since I considered it DOA.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had a brand new one, fresh out of the box, from Element Vapes that the buttons were sticking. I sent it back to EV since I considered it DOA.

I knew i wasnt crazy and i had read that somewhere. Thanks for helping me keep my sanity....lmao

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My "replacement" (non BF) is en-route from a seller here on VU.

9c4cc2c53362f45008e4b3ad9eb7007c.jpg
Let me know how the color is in person. Ive heard some can be red, while others are a little more purple or pinkish in color. I really want to buy one of the bush viper snakeskin Therions like the one you bought but am worried about the exact color. I think it may vary from mod to mod since the pattern varys. The doors are not an exact copy of one another but instead there cut from one large piece of snakeskin and vary in color and pattern. Which is kind of cool....

rocketveg

Member For 4 Years
Update on my sticky button: cleaned it and tested it and so far, no problems. I was having a similar problem on my triade. They're both fine now. I certainly hope this is nothing more than ejuice getting under the button because if it's like a keyboard key issue, that'll be a more involved affair. I watched a video on disassembly of the therion which is fairly easy except for the part where the
wood panels have to be removed. They're glued on to the frame by what looks like solvent glue and can only be pried off.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also had a sticky fire button the odd time on my Silver framed Therion. My newer black framed is fine. I also used some rubbing alcohol the other day on the Silver and it's been fine since

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let me know how the color is in person. Ive heard some can be red, while others are a little more purple or pinkish in color. I really want to buy one of the bush viper snakeskin Therions like the one you bought but am worried about the exact color. I think it may vary from mod to mod since the pattern varys. The doors are not an exact copy of one another but instead there cut from one large piece of snakeskin and vary in color and pattern. Which is kind of cool....
Got the Red Snake Skin in tonight --- Thank you @dclopez6600

@Nevweezy Here are some pictures (non natural lighting). I can take some tomorrow in natural lighting if you would like.
IMG_20170227_175728124 (Large).jpg IMG_20170227_175744504 (Large).jpg
IMG_20170227_175829448 (Large).jpg IMG_20170227_175931309 (Large).jpg IMG_20170227_180001105 (Large).jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Wingsfan0310

OK, I know I'm doing something VERY stupid, but HELP!!!! :D
I've done this before on my Halcyon Squonker DNA200, so I didn't think this would mess this thing up.

I connected the USB and then connected to the MOD to check the firmware and update if needed.
I then clicked "Restore Defaults" and then clicked the "Apply Service Packs"
Then selected the latest SP5 update for the DNA250 as it says it is using the Evolve DNA250
Service pack installs and now the battery is NULL and it is showing that it should be a three cell battery.

upload_2017-2-27_18-35-37.png

upload_2017-2-27_18-41-58.png

When I press the fire button it just says "EVOLV DNA250" ... keep holding it and it says "CHECK BATTERY", "CHECK ATOMIZER" then gives the normal screen... but still while holding the fire button. As soon as I let off the fire button screen goes black.

:( I've broked my new toy :(

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Wingsfan0310

OK, I know I'm doing something VERY stupid, but HELP!!!! :D
I've done this before on my Halcyon Squonker DNA200, so I didn't think this would mess this thing up.

I connected the USB and then connected to the MOD to check the firmware and update if needed.
I then clicked "Restore Defaults" and then clicked the "Apply Service Packs"
Then selected the latest SP5 update for the DNA250 as it says it is using the Evolve DNA250
Service pack installs and now the battery is NULL and it is showing that it should be a three cell battery.

View attachment 75403

When I press the fire button it just says "EVOLV DNA250" ... keep holding it and it says "CHECK BATTERY", "CHECK ATOMIZER" then gives the normal screen... but still while holding the fire button. As soon as I let off the fire button screen goes black.

:( I've broked my new toy :(
It's all good. When you clicked on restore defaults, that restored the chips defaults not the mods itself. What it did was change the battery settings to 3 cells among other things (reset the factory DNA250 defaults from Evolv). You can either go in and change everything manually or load my file in my signature or PM your Email and I'll send you the factory Ecig file.

You didn't hurt or damage the mod.

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors