Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Therion BF

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, who has one of these? What are your opinions on it? Quality? Battery Life? Useability?

I'm looking at the Geekvape but hate how it looks. I really like how the Lost Vape Therion and Drone look but question the value for the cost.

Thanks,
Chris

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, who has one of these? What are your opinions on it? Quality? Battery Life? Useability?

I'm looking at the Geekvape but hate how it looks. I really like how the Lost Vape Therion and Drone look but question the value for the cost.

Thanks,
Chris
Don't think very many have it just a few reviewers. I've given up. Enjoying low watts right now. More flavor less juice and my tongues not getting burned by boiling juice lol.

Don't drip and drive. SQUONK

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 2 of the original therion mods with the DNA 75 chip. I love them! My wife uses one of them every day and I use the other one on and off because I am afraid to damage it. Lost Vape has some beautiful mods. I also own a SKAR and Triade from lost vape and love then both.

Happy Vaping Everyone! CV

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have therion squonker love it. Fire button sticks once in awhile.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm not in any big hurry for a regulated device. I'm enjoying what I have now. The regulated would just give a bit more flexibility in running any particular coil better. I'm sure other options will be coming out in the future. I'll just keep watching.

Chris

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Softer bottles for therion anyone know of any?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
You're about to head down an expensive rabbit hole my friend. A buddy just paid over $40 for 2 bottles and now he has to figure out how to mod them to fit the Lost Vape pin. Also, he got in on the group buy and I don't think you can just order silk bottles yet. I found super softs from Canada for about $25 each. There aren't any direct replacements that I know of. They will all need a little modding.

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Thanks,
Chris
Don't know if you are still considering it but I love mine. I've only had it a day but it went way up my favorites list really fast. The delirium atty is too airy for me but it's way better than nothing. From what I can tell the $10 FT Hadaly clones work just as good as the real deal. Both need some sanding before the top cap goes back on easily (or at all). I'll probably be getting a 2nd Hadaly clone for the Therion BF.

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know if you are still considering it but I love mine. I've only had it a day but it went way up my favorites list really fast. The delirium atty is too airy for me but it's way better than nothing. From what I can tell the $10 FT Hadaly clones work just as good as the real deal. Both need some sanding before the top cap goes back on easily (or at all). I'll probably be getting a 2nd Hadaly clone for the Therion BF.

I actually received my Therion BF and authentic Hadaly from Element Vape yesterday. Overall, I like it.

The BF is a nice little mod. Also, the authentic Hadaly (like most if not all authentics) has impressive finishing vs the SXK and SJMY clones I have now. It vapes really well and you can tell that the deck screws and threading are much better than the clones. I don't expect the screws to strip out on this like both of my clones. I do have a couple Shenray clones coming that are supposed to be very close in quality to the authentic.

Overall, happy with the purchase. Got the Therion BF for $101 and the authentic Hadaly for $59.99.

Chris

VU Sponsors