Become a Patron!

Lost Vape Therion DNA133 – You asked for it, and we delivered

Ave40

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Lost Vape Therion DNA133 is an updated version of Therion 75, totally solid-made with an output of 133W, smooth temperature regulation and customizable screen options whereas its powerful DNA200 board plus a dual 18650 platform is another factor calling for a try. The genuine leather on the battery cover and ebony wood inlay will constitute a sense of classy as well as an amiable and comfortable grip.

c1330537a4f9dd2054779c9fadcddf0c.jpg

Lost Vape Therion DNA133 Box Mod Features:
Patented Evolv DNA200 Chipset
Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery in series configuration - Not Included
Wattage Output Range: 1~133W
Voltage Output Range: 0.2~6V
Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.25ohm
Min Temperature Resistance: 0.15ohm
Temperature Range: 200-600F
Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
Intuitive OLED Display
Programmable Multicolor LED Indicator
Die Cast Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
Genuine Leather Battery Door
Stunning Wood Panels Inlays
Upgradeable Escribe Software
85% Output Efficiency
Short Circuit Protection
Low Voltage Step Down Protection
MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Spring-Loaded Nickel Plated Brass 510 Pin
Leather Options: Black,Brown,Red,Yellow, Pearl Coffee,Dark Brown,Red Ostrich, Purple Ostrich,Elephant Black

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for wholesale of e-cigarettes, set up your wholesale account or you can drop us an email to [email protected] first.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just in time....I am finishing my conversion today. I will still beat them to market and will still claim the very first Therion 133 lol

haha nice man! wasn't sure when you would get around to that.. glad to see it's working for ya.. did you have any issues fitting in the other board?

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha nice man! wasn't sure when you would get around to that.. glad to see it's working for ya.. did you have any issues fitting in the other board?
Yup...I'm terribly bullheaded that way:hee hee. The board fits, but I am going to solder the balancer connectors directly to the board, otherwise there is not enough room. I almost said F it and disable balancing and charge externally, but soldering direct to board should fix it.

I woild have finished a while ago if I was not also a new father again :)...you know how that goes...lol

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup...I'm terribly bullheaded that way:hee hee. The board fits, but I am going to solder the balancer connectors directly to the board, otherwise there is not enough room. I almost said F it and disable balancing and charge externally, but soldering direct to board should fix it.
I woild have finished a while ago if I was not also a new father again :)...you know how that goes...lol

Congratulations! - I am vaping a cuban cigar vape in honor of your new born!!
Proud papa and owner of Therion 133 .. haha. yes, can imagine you are busy as hell now.

well - don't want to hijack the thread.. and I don't have a spare dna200 board to make my own so I Will def be ordering the 133 !

Infinite1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congratulations! - I am vaping a cuban cigar vape in honor of your new born!!
Proud papa and owner of Therion 133 .. haha. yes, can imagine you are busy as hell now.

well - don't want to hijack the thread.. and I don't have a spare dna200 board to make my own so I Will def be ordering the 133 !
Thanks bro! I might just be picking up an official Therion 133 in ostrich myself.

Sent from a random device, most likely a LG V10

VU Sponsors