Become a Patron!

Lost vape Therion Or Paranormal

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello!

So i just realized there are some high quality mods out there. And these two the Lost Vaper Therion DNA75C
and Lost Vape Paranromal DNA75C really got my attention.
But what are the differences both are equipted with the dna75c Chip and both are dual battery compatible.
What are the differences and wich one is better?

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Both have the DNA 75c chip set. The only real difference is the accents and I believe the paranormal has the battery door on the bottom? I just got the Therion 75c on Monday. Picked it up from my freedom smokes for 80 dollars. I believe they are all sold out right now though. It was definitely worth buying. Loving it more everyday. I gotta start saving up for the paranormal 166 now. Mod addition is real.

I vape, therefore I am.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd rather have the squonk therion over either of those. Well, I guess I do have one. :) Just throwing that option out there if you weren't already aware of it. The Lost Vape therion dna75c bf is fantastic imo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd rather have the squonk therion over either of those. Well, I guess I do have one. :) Just throwing that option out there if you weren't already aware of it. The Lost Vape therion dna75c bf is fantastic imo.

Yeah that looks awesome but i never had a sqounker it doesn t look appealing to me. Just i guess so much hassel. Like rta s have very good flavour. Not to mention i dont like too much airflow.
Btw what are your oppinion on the dna chip?

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started out with tanks like most people, then I grabbed an rba and decided to try rta's and rdta's. Eventually I really got into coil building and now make complex coils. I always thought that dripping was silly, but I wanted to see if there really was an improvement on flavor. I bought a goon clone, then started buying authentic rdas and haven't looked back. I just got a Dead Rabbit a few days ago and I can honestly say that I am tasting notes I never had before in juices I thought I knew well. I am always leary at this type of stuff. Is it truly better, or is my mind playing tricks on me? My gf helps because she is a no bullshit type. She'd be quite happy to tell me that I'm nuts, but she was shocked when she tried it.

I'm really good with wire and building. I'm good with mixing juice and most aspects of vaping, I don't have a whole lot of interest in the boards though. I'll tinker with stuff from time to time and really got into TC when I first started dripping, but I don't mess with it much anymore. The dna75c is the only evolve board I've ever messed with and I've only updated it, I've not played with the functionality.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I just got the Therion DNA75C BF squonker last week and love it. Now waiting for FT to send me a battery door from the no-squonk version, which allegedly fits the squonker as well. Then I can use it both ways (well, can already, but then I don't have an empty hole in the back when I'm not squonking -- okay that doesn't sound right, but you get what I'm saying :blah:)

Battery changing is a pain in the backside on the Therions though. Eventually I'll buy the Paranormal with the bottom door as well. Its looks are even better than the Therion and that one is quite stunning already :)

I prefer solid (as in metal) kit, with some nice touches of (almost) luxury. Can't stand plastic/carbon/kevlar looks. :blech:

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the Paranormal 166. Does this fucking thing turn off? 5x doesnt seem to be doing it

VU Sponsors