Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lost-vape-triade-triple-18650-510x600.jpeg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's pretty that's for sure. They should have gone with a flush top portion, otherwise looks great.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That does look nice! Lost Vapes makes some good stuff. I really like my little EPetite DNA40 from them.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dam that's a good price I have been shopping for one and average price until this was around 150

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems like with the regs looming that companies are dumping a shit load of stuff on the market before 8-8-16. It's a very volatile market atm. Prices are going to drop quick because there is just going to be too much stuff on the market (it's only going to be the new hot whatever for a week or 2, then the blow out begins). I think if your patient, you will be able to get some unfathomable deals. The key is to be patient. Just my 2 cents

Cheers,
Steve

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But a very smart one! I wish I had that venue of diverting funds but for now I keep "winning" an astonishing number of giveaways:rolleyes::D

Ha! That was my go to for a while but the wife saw through that one pretty quick. I've created a whole web of lies that all hinges on pay stubs being electronically sent to my email. I'm waiting for the day it all blows up in my face and it will all blow up in my face one day. It always does.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are indeed gorgeous. Mine the battery cover comes off really easily and the door rattles. And those batteries really does fit tight. I use a RC wench for popping off props off of my hand-sized drones for removing batteries in my Reuleaux DNAs. Although the space is too small to get that same tool in there for the Triade. Sliding the battery towards the spring (negative) gives it enough room. And it is slightly smaller around than the Reuleaux. I know since the silicone sleeve for the Reuleaux is a bit loose around it when I checked. Although overall I am quite pleased.

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought this mod too. $160 at a B&M. I didn't even plan on it but once I held something of that much quality and beauty in my hand, I had to have it. I got the brown leather one, I wish they had the red in stock k. The convex 510 will hold a 25mm Atty perfectly, And a 30mm with a barely noticeable gap around the outside but centered with no overhang. As opposed to the rx200.
Anyway it is the Smoothest vape I ever had. I don't know how else to describe it but smooth. Smoother than the Rx, and anything else I have ever used before. And the "feel' of the buttons. Just feels high end. I am also a DJ, and I can tell you there is a difference how buttons, knobs, faders, switches feel on a $3000 mixer as opposed to a $500 mixer. Same feeling with this mod. And I Only ran it on power mode so far. I have so far been un impressed with TC so far, but maybe the DNA200 will change all that once I figure it all out.
One more thing. I'm hoping lost vape will come out with Interchangeable battery doors for this mod. I think that abalone or carbon fiber on it would look amazing.

Last edited:

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... Also a word of advice to the guys that have the wife or gf as your financial manager....
It's alot easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. Also bring up how quickly it will pay for itself in cigs not bought. I told my wife that I wanted a good quality high end regulated mod, and due to the upcoming regs I want it to still work 10 years down the road. I'm planning on taking really good care of this one. Indoors only and won't even see so much as a humid day. I'll be keeping my Ipv3 and my RX200 as work beaters and daily carries...

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I've got my Triade today and was pissed off beyond belief because of two issues:

1. These stupid plastic rings on "+" contacts were causing serious trouble while popping out the batteries (I believe Reuleaux DNA200 has the same rings);
2. Battery cover panel was rattling like a bitch.

So I had myself a nice workshop tonight.

1. I simply pulled off these rings so now batteries are going in like a charm (it's relatively easy to do);
2. Taking care of the rattling was much harder, however I've managed to do that.

a) I've measured the gap. It turned out to be 0.6mm - precisely the diameter of Kanthal 24G wire.
b) I've lifted up the battery panel compartment a little bit
c) I've cut 24G wire and pushed it between panels. Result:

W2WGFVQ.jpg

And you can barely see it (and only if you look closely):

LeCnqIu.jpg

No fucking rattle whatsoever! And cover comes off easy when needed!

km9V1ke.jpg

Now it's time for some eScribe:

IFuXvJH.jpg

Now I love this mod. But really, for $160 price point they couldn't fucking fix rattling? Fucking bastards.

PS. Kanthal wire is just a temporary fix (even though wire holds steadily in there when you pull out the battery cover). I plan on getting a black or gray piece of plastic which has 0.6mm width and cut a half-ring to replace the wire.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I've got my Triade today and was pissed off beyond belief because of two issues:

1. These stupid plastic rings on "+" contacts were causing serious trouble while popping out the batteries (I believe Reuleaux DNA200 has the same rings);
2. Battery cover panel was rattling like a bitch.

So I had myself a nice workshop tonight.

1. I simply pulled off these rings so now batteries are going in like a charm (it's relatively easy to do);
2. Taking care of the rattling was much harder, however I've managed to do that.

a) I've measured the gap. It turned out to be 0.6mm - precisely the diameter of Kanthal 24G wire.
b) I've lifted up the battery panel compartment a little bit
c) I've cut 24G wire and pushed it between panels. Result:

W2WGFVQ.jpg

And you can barely see it (and only if you look closely):

LeCnqIu.jpg

No fucking rattle whatsoever! And cover comes off easy when needed!

km9V1ke.jpg

Now it's time for some eScribe:

IFuXvJH.jpg

Now I love this mod. But really, for $160 price point they couldn't fucking fix rattling? Fucking bastards.

PS. Kanthal wire is just a temporary fix (even though wire holds steadily in there when you pull out the battery cover). I plan on getting a black or gray piece of plastic which has 0.6mm width and cut a half-ring to replace the wire.
That Red Wings welcome screen looks familiar :D

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠ You probably already have these, but just in case I'll post them.
PS I didn't make these, but I did make the Wings screen. I've made a lot of screens, it's fun when they come out nice, not so much when they don't :giggle:. If you need a screen that you can't find shoot me a PM and I'll give it a shot.

DTIGERS DNA 200.jpg 2511979.png 2511980.png

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I'm working on a Lions screen but I'm afraid if I put it on a mod, it might self destruct lmao :D

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love mine. I havent dove deep into the DNA board, havent even used TC (usually I vape on fused staggered claptons made with kanthal, dont have SS to wrap with), but the thing looks class and in power mode works good. I too said I probably wouldnt take it outta the house, but I started it taking it with me when out and about. I mean, whats the point of having a nice mod if you cant show it off? The only difference between this and the DNA RX is the styling and a few little tweeks. Its the looks that make the thing. I do try to baby it though lol. I

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠ You probably already have these, but just in case I'll post them.
PS I didn't make these, but I did make the Wings screen. I've made a lot of screens, it's fun when they come out nice, not so much when they don't :giggle:. If you need a screen that you can't find shoot me a PM and I'll give it a shot.

View attachment 54749 View attachment 54751 View attachment 54750

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I'm working on a Lions screen but I'm afraid if I put it on a mod, it might self destruct lmao :D
Lol on the Lions. Can't fight you on that. Though the Ohio one without an MSU one is a little bothersome.

Oops I was reading this on my phone. That probably came out wrong. I didn't see the I hate before the Ohio state. Please do not feel the need to make an I hate MSU screen. If you want to do anything, I recommend making a regular MSU screen (one that I can then download and anger my coworkers with).

Last edited:

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone gotten any good sales on the triade mod yet ? Best I have seen so far is 133 on eBay and not really sure if that's the best route just yet .

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone gotten any good sales on the triade mod yet ? Best I have seen so far is 133 on eBay and not really sure if that's the best route just yet .

Got mine for $112 and free shipping from Ecig.com I believe. Just go into the little chat box they have and ask for a 10% or 15% coupon code and theyll give you one.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dam that's a awesome price

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dam that's a awesome price

Yup, nice mod too. Ecig was the place I got it from, but it looks like its out of stock right now. Id hit them up to see if theyre getting more and when if you want one at that price, I dont think youll find one lower.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just checked with ecig none in stock . And chatted with them in chat they don't think they will be restocking it

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ecig had them from June 3 through the 13 if I recall correctly. I ordered one on the 6th and I noticed they were disappearing on the morning of the 13th (yellow was the only color left) and ordered another one before they were gone. And a few hours later they were.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol seems like we all are doing the hoarding thing . Well all I can hope for is somebody will have a 4th sale

VU Sponsors