Become a Patron!

LOST VAPE TRIADE DNA200

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are indeed gorgeous. Mine the battery cover comes off really easily and the door rattles.
FIXED! Guess what? The battery cover is softer than I thought it was. As I had taken my hands and squeezed it a tad closer together and it locks in tight now. :)

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I love my Boreas as well. I should grab a few more at eciggity for $24.99. I paid a lot more when I first got mine.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FIXED! Guess what? The battery cover is softer than I thought it was. As I had taken my hands and squeezed it a tad closer together and it locks in tight now. :)

Good to know! The exact same thing helped remedy my one little niggle with my VT133. :)

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'll wait for DJLSB's review and for it to drop in price a bit.
What's up with lostvape's website? Is it broken or is it just me?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'll wait for DJLSB's review and for it to drop in price a bit.
What's up with lostvape's website? Is it broken or is it just me?
Last I checked you could get it from Ecig.com for $112.50 with the coupon code. I don't see it dropping much, if any in price for awhile. Also I'm not sure what Daniel can tell you about the DNA200 chip that we don't already know. It's not like TC isn't going to work or it's under-powered (cough, cough Sig 213). It has a solid 510 connection, good build quality, and a DNA200 chip. Really not much to say that we don't already know.

Cheers,
Steve

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lostvape.com is working here. And if Daniel hasn't done a Triade video by now, I doubt he will do one. And Todd had taken his apart. Well the 510 anyway. And I have seen snapshots of the inside and there is another metal plate covering the DNA200 board.

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I own 5 DNA 200 2 which are traides . I would be really surprised if you would be disappointed in it . Now that I think about it they are the best quality out of all I own . And not to forget 80 dollars cheaper then the other 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I own 5 DNA 200 2 which are traides . I would be really surprised if you would be disappointed in it . Now that I think about it they are the best quality out of all I own . And not to forget 80 dollars cheaper then the other 3

I should say 50 -80 dollars cheaper I was comparing to the VS price

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If I didn't already have more DNA200 mods than I care to mention including a Reuleaux (DNA200). I would of already had one of these in a New York minute. I'll probably end up with one anyway. ;)

PS Anyone want to trade a Triade for my Reuleaux? I'll throw in a like new Merlin too. :D:giggle::devil:

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn it my second triade showed up today and no one was home to accept delivery. So now I have to wait till tomorrow and go pick it up from the post office. Oh well I still have my other triade to keep me company. And if your wondering why I wasn't home, I had work and am still at work. I just checked tracking and found out.

☠Ƥʂұçħớ ŘêἁḺm☠

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any luck finding a website where leather battery covers are being sold separately? Lost Vape's support is pretty much non-existent. No reply directly from support, no reply from their Facebook page...

Pisses me off.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

Has anyone had any luck finding a website where leather battery covers are being sold separately? Lost Vape's support is pretty much non-existent. No reply directly from support, no reply from their Facebook page...

Pisses me off.
I have the Dou and love it.... Support from LV is the only thing holding me back from this one.... Sitting on $100 in birthday cash to:mad:

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Red ordered, and will have it next week! It'll be me second DNA200 mod in as many months. Coming from someone who was happy using his old Sig 100w for the last two years, I've really be splurging on this and my VT133. Anyways, looking forward to adding this beauty to the "collection."

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man. I'm going to have to break down and buy a couple of Triades. Really digging the look but I so don't want another triple 18650 mod. That thing is so damn pretty though. They say they are making the Therion with a 133 board on their FB page. I mean technically it has to be out by 8/8, right? I may have to just wait for that instead. In the meantime maybe a 133 Flask is in order to keep me at bay.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man. I'm going to have to break down and buy a couple of Triades. Really digging the look but I so don't want another triple 18650 mod. That thing is so damn pretty though. They say they are making the Therion with a 133 board on their FB page. I mean technically it has to be out by 8/8, right? I may have to just wait for that instead. In the meantime maybe a 133 Flask is in order to keep me at bay.
They are not only producing products for the USA brother jack, Europe is their biggest market..

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They are not only producing products for the USA brother jack, Europe is their biggest market..

VAPE ON
True bro, but I would like to think like most manufacturers their going to be pumping out the mods before 8/8 just so they can string out their line for the next 2 years. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to play snake on my mods. I can't wait til invent an even better dna with video games.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True bro, but I would like to think like most manufacturers their going to be pumping out the mods before 8/8 just so they can string out their line for the next 2 years. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

If they come out a Lipo version of the triade.. I will buy 4

VAPE ON

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What???? That's what I used to say, then 4 LIPOs later I'm addicted... So damn pocket friendly lol..

VAPE ON
My Vt133, VF Flask, and HT Slice are all pocket friendly. Plus, I can swap out batteries whenever I want. Tbt, the best lipo mod I have is the Coolfire 4 100w TC. Mod is tiny with a great under rated board. She vapes DNA smooth and the battery life is pretty awesome for a lipo. She also has fast charging and goes from 0% - 100% in just under 2 hours.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Vt133, VF Flask, and HT Slice are all pocket friendly. Plus, I can swap out batteries whenever I want. Tbt, the best lipo mod I have is the Coolfire 4 100w TC. Mod is tiny with a great under rated board. She vapes DNA smooth and the battery life is pretty awesome for a lipo. She also has fast charging and goes from 0% - 100% in just under 2 hours.

All my gears are 24-30mm vt133 won't cut it
I hate over hangs you know, that's only reason why didn't buy one... I still have a 30 watt Eleaf Lipo its been 2 -3 years and it works...

VAPE ON

chief63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like my Lost Vape Triad. Well made, nice to look at. Only issue is how tight the batteries are to get in. I also picked up the Lost Vape Therion 75W, another well-made looker. I'm sure they can fit a DNA133 in the Therion, and probably will, but I didn't wait. I have the Limited Plus on the way and that will probably top the Triad.
IMG_0296.jpg

sandduner8

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like my Lost Vape Triad. Well made, nice to look at. Only issue is how tight the batteries are to get in. I also picked up the Lost Vape Therion 75W, another well-made looker. I'm sure they can fit a DNA133 in the Therion, and probably will, but I didn't wait. I have the Limited Plus on the way and that will probably top the Triad.
View attachment 56576
Oh if they make it a 133 ..... Cha Ching take my money

Stringplucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I picked up the Lost Vape Therion back on the 9th, and have been kicking myself for not going for a DNA chip before now. VCCPA16 is this weekend in Pittsburgh, PA, and I hope to find a Triade there at a decent price, so I can say I have both from the best world.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's the Lostvape Lipo squonker, the Halcyon.
If they make a 2x18650 133 Halcyon.. I will buy 4.
I'm in the same boat. Single 18650 doesn't cut it for me. An efusion duo in 18650 mode with a squonker instead of the optional lipo. I'd be all over that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 56576
Dayuuuuuum that's a sexy combo........please please please 133 watts in the therion.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question. I might have missed it in the instructions, but is there any way to flip the screen so to get readout the opposite way. This is my first DNA 200 mod, and I really like it so far. Thanks.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question. I might have missed it in the instructions, but is there any way to flip the screen so to get readout the opposite way. This is my first DNA 200 mod, and I really like it so far. Thanks.
Hook your mod up to Escribe and go into the screen tab. In the orientation box switch it to right or left (the opposite of what is set at.
upload_2016-8-1_10-13-34.png

Then go into the mod tab and click on manufacturer Settings to expand what you see (if you already haven't) scroll down and change the Up/Down buttons to opposite of what it was set so the buttons work correctly.(it's in the mechanical section).
upload_2016-8-1_10-19-5.png

PS: * Don't Forget to Click on "Upload Settings to Device" at the top of Escribe to save the changes to your mod once you are done!*

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors