Become a Patron!

LOST VAPE TRIADE DNA200

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On page 3 of the manual if I recall correctly, seems to say they will. Plus one local B&M in SF I believe stated they will also sell marble doors.
They say they will but I haven't seen them anywhere for sale yet? ?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Triade was lonely so I got the Vaporshark VF DNA133. Now, if they ever decided to make a Therion 133, I'd get it....it is hard to believe they will since that will drop sales on the Effusion 133. Let's face it, the Therion looks much better than the Effusion.
The new Athena Pride is available in pre-order (calling @Deucesjack) I think they're way overpriced for a DNA 75 mod, even if they are damn nice looking.

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Triade was lonely so I got the Vaporshark VF DNA133. Now, if they ever decided to make a Therion 133, I'd get it....it is hard to believe they will since that will drop sales on the Effusion 133. Let's face it, the Therion looks much better than the Effusion.
The new Athena Pride is available in pre-order (calling @Deucesjack) I think they're way overpriced for a DNA 75 mod, even if they are damn nice looking.
My triade was lonely so bought another triade to keep him company. There bffs now...lol
:giggle:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, no pre orders for me but I really got my eye on the Ipv6x. Mike Vapes showed it on his live show today. Put it next to a 213 and it's actually smaller. 213 looks and feel with a real chip. I'm all in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, no pre orders for me but I really got my eye on the Ipv6x. Mike Vapes showed it on his live show today. Put it next to a 213 and it's actually smaller. 213 looks and feel with a real chip. I'm all in.

Fuck, I tried to watch Mike Vapes live replay but the lag and shit video made me queasy, from what I saw before I yacked the IPV6X looked nice, my lunch didn't....lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck, I tried to watch Mike Vapes live replay but the lag and shit video made me queasy, from what I saw before I yacked the IPV6X looked nice, my lunch didn't....lol
I liked the mod. One of the all time best looking mods.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like one too, I will just have to wait until Mike Vapes returns from the lunar module he was broadcasting from to have a better look

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would like one too, I will just have to wait until Mike Vapes returns from the lunar module he was broadcasting from to have a better look

When I watched it live it wasn't bad.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My one BIG gripe with the IPVS is the outdated recharging port/cable and the Joules TC. I understand you needto be different in the market place, but hell man, get with the program, don't try to reinvent the wheel.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My one BIG gripe with the IPVS is the outdated recharging port/cable and the Joules TC. I understand you needto be different in the market place, but hell man, get with the program, don't try to reinvent the wheel.
Yeah I hear ya Bear but tbh I really love the way the Yihi chip vapes in tc. My only gripe is I wish they had a preset for SS 316 but it's no biggie to adjust the tcr. Let's face it though this thing is going to vape like an Ipv5 with the looks of a 213. I think it's going to be real popular. I want the brown one so bad.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never actually did use the IPV4, or the D2 in TC and the 6x does look pretty nice. I'm too jazzed with the VF133 and the hohm gang for now. I was gonna say maybe I'll get one later, but will there be a later???

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to do a bit of fast talking when it showed up in the mail box. I'm fortunate, my wife likes the looks of the flask. Now let's see the Therion DNA133:D

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am with you brother, the Therion 133 would be an instant buy. Have you seen the new Italian Leather Weave, let me find the pic.......

Here it is:

Italian%20leather%20weave.jpg

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$48 US shipped for the ipv6x is pretty good. Must resist. Fuck it, who am I kidding... pre ordered.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comparing the effusions to the newer robotic looking lost vapes mods
I still choose my DUO... I'm just saying...

VAPE ON

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
WHAT THE FUCKING HORSE SHIT IS THIS, batteries will NOT fit into this fucking thing

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really is not as bad as i was expecting to get batteries in and out. Just have to put them in from the side, getting them out is actually tougher than getting them in.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No thanks, I'm not fixing something I paid $125+

But I appreciate the reply :)
It is not a fix (well softening the springs kind of is but it's just about the same things I had to do with my magazines with my PX4.) Its just tips on approach angles and using the removal ribbon.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no comment till I get mine this week.... Looks like a non issue from the video.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, the Triade battery compartment is very snug, but it is doable. The bigger PITA is getting the batteries out.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It is in the mail going back...Not happy about it, liked the looks and it felt good in hand

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no comment till I get mine this week.... Looks like a non issue from the video.
It is a non-issue. It's snug to keep people from putting batteries in wrong. But the most annoying part is pressing the negative points in a bunch to loosen the springs. They go in smooth if you use that approach angle. Getting out is a bit tense (not tough) but if you pull the string from that angle it's fine with absolutely no damage to the batteries.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly I’m not worried about it at all just didn’t want to rip into RS without trying it firsthand. I can do woodworking and rebuild motorcycle engines so putting in a set of batteries should not be that big a deal;)

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gotta say, I'm very pleased with this purchase. It really is a beautiful mod, and the red leather looks great!

IMG_20160808_215858.jpg

Pretty much love everything about it, now just have to do some research on how to take care of the leather. :inlove:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the same one on the way. I think I'm going to put some cherry veneer in the front slots aka Therion style. I'm just going to use some leather conditioner that came with one of my wives Coach purses.... heck she never uses it.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got the same one on the way. I think I'm going to put some cherry veneer in the front slots aka Therion style. I'm just going to use some leather conditioner that came with one of my wives Coach purses.... heck she never uses it.
Yeah with my triades the leather scratches easily, and seems dry. I need to figure out how to condition it. If anyone knows let me know???

Edit: in the video posted above he says use first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. I'm gonna do some more research...

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might be careful with vegetable oil of any kind. Possibly a trip to a leather store, particularly western boots store, or Google leather conditioning.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You might be careful with vegetable oil of any kind. Possibly a trip to a leather store, particularly western boots store, or Google leather conditioning.
Yeah I will definitely do research before I go and screw up the leather..lol probably a good leather conditioner will work. I'll let you guys know once I research it and condition my triade leather, on how it went.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes stay away from olive oil! Go online and just get a good leather conditioner or go to a shoe store... like BB said a western store, gun store (holsters) will have it also or any saddle shop will also.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes stay away from olive oil! Go online and just get a good leather conditioner or go to a shoe store... like BB said a western store, gun store (holsters) will have it also or any saddle shop will also.
Yes! There is one video that says first pressed extra virgin oil was good to use. Huge mistake!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you enjoy the smell of rancid oil, the go ahead and use it, otherwise use a leather conditioner.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok have it up and running and love it... Steve told us how to save the default settings in an earlier post but could someone tell me/show me how to correct the default settings for my batteries(LG HG2's).
Thanks! New to E Scribe.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm assuming this is for a Triade. Three LG HG2's would be 33.3 Watt Hours in the mod tab. (11.1 x 3000 / 1000)

upload_2016-8-11_21-4-25.png

EDIT After entering the correct WH you need to click on Upload Settings to Device at the top of Escribe to save your changes to your mod!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love this mod but yes, the batteries and door are issues. However this is approaching custom quality. Which are never perfect either. My usb connector is crooked but that's not a big deal.The leather to me feels much nicer than my Reuleaux. Yet to see if it lasts. I do not like Lipo's. Since their real duty cycle is akin to a good 18650. Then I am looking for batteries. Plus this runs at least 5X longer than a 1300Mah Lipo. Plenty enough to charge another set and keep it going. With this you really only need one mod and a charger. So long as it does not quit. With Hg2 you should have 33.3WH which is a whole lot. I am sure this has been discussed here but I did not read the entire thread. Lost vape is making nice stuff. Almost custom quality. The Abalone ones which I also have are very nice. Of course those are Lipo's but easy to change from R/C stores. Per the post above, I have juice all over the leather and has not affected it yet but as I said I shall see. Like a Ferragamo wallet lasts 30 years but a Walmart wallet lasts 6 months. If I were to bet this is in the latter. I hope not though because it is really nice. Shortcomings and all.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
W
I love this mod but yes, the batteries and door are issues. However this is approaching custom quality. Which are never perfect either. My usb connector is crooked but that's not a big deal.The leather to me feels much nicer than my Reuleaux. Yet to see if it lasts. I do not like Lipo's. Since their real duty cycle is akin to a good 18650. Then I am looking for batteries. Plus this runs at least 5X longer than a 1300Mah Lipo. Plenty enough to charge another set and keep it going. With this you really only need one mod and a charger. So long as it does not quit. With Hg2 you should have 33.3WH which is a whole lot. I am sure this has been discussed here but I did not read the entire thread. Lost vape is making nice stuff. Almost custom quality. The Abalone ones which I also have are very nice. Of course those are Lipo's but easy to change from R/C stores. Per the post above, I have juice all over the leather and has not affected it yet but as I said I shall see. Like a Ferragamo wallet lasts 30 years but a Walmart wallet lasts 6 months. If I were to bet this is in the latter. I hope not though because it is really nice. Shortcomings and all.
While I think it's a nice mod too. It would only get about two times the runtime of a 3s 1300mah Lipo, not 5 times (33.3WH vs 14.43WH). Because of the different battery chemistry, Lipo's don't fall off as quick as 18650's.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I think it's a nice mod too. It would only get about two times the runtime of a 3s 1300mah Lipo, not 5 times (33.3WH vs 14.43WH). Because of the different battery chemistry, Lipo's don't fall off as quick as 18650's.
But for their size, they only have half of the capacity. And when a lipo gets to 3.7v, it only has like 5% capacity left. 18650s at 3.7v, has about 40% capacity left.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 5 Lipo DNA200's and 6 that aren't. You will get about twice the runtime. It's in the Watt Hours and what I have personally experienced.
Yeah, but look at the FullyMax 900mah. It is a 9.99Wh. Now look at a Samsung 25r. It is 9.25Wh. And the 18650 is smaller in size than the FullyMax. Now take three 18650 25r and compare it to a 11.1v 2500mah lipo and that lipo is very huge compared to three 18650s. 18650s are more compact, since they are wrapped tightly and can't expand and shrink like lipos can.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed. I was exaggerating. However other than math, in the real world it can get up to 3x as much. Since as BillW50 says you cannot drain Lipo's as far.
The dna has protections so I am not worried with thermal runaway with it. It will cut off when it should. However it does not have reverse polarity. I would not remove the rings! If you make one mistake the board is off to Evolv.

Now my batteries fit so loose they do not always make contact! That is ironic.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it makes you feel better to believe that, then knock yourself out. The simple truth is you won't get 33 WH out of 3 HG2s (around 29-30WH depending on soft cutoff and how hard you are pushing them).. It's exactly what I said, around twice as much.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now my batteries fit so loose they do not always make contact! That is ironic.
You're kidding? I had my two since the beginning of June and the one I use a lot the batteries are easier to get in and out (the springs are not as stiff). But they still work solid as a rock. Not centered USB ports? Yeah... that is on Evolv, not Lost Vape. I have 13 DNA200 and very few are perfectly centered. But they all work. :)

VU Sponsors