Become a Patron!

Lost Vape TrIade

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love this thing. I saw no posts about it here. The battery sled was so tight at first it ripped batteries. That is a known issue. My door is also a little loose. Also a known issue. The fix is to bend it a drop but I am afraid to. Otherwise this thing approaches the quality of a Top Hat. It is made in China go figure. I do not like Lipo's. So I have a Reuleaux but this is just much nicer. Even the box it comes in is very fancy. I will highly recommend this but of course YMMV. It will most certainly rip batteries the first 6 times so just use junk ones. After that it loosens up fine. You can easily tighten the door I am just afraid to. Overall I give this 9/10. Only way you will get better is custom. Of course it is large and heavy if that matters to anyone. I can put it in baggy Jeans. It runs about 5X longer than a 1300Mah Lipo and by the time it is done fresh batteries are charged. My only nitpick is my usb connector is slightly crooked. The leather is a much nicer feel than the Reuleaux IMO. Again, as always YMMV. You can get it online as low as $120.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh gee. I am sorry. I have no idea why I did not see that. I couldn't imagine it had not been discussed. Thank you

VU Sponsors