Become a Patron!

Love my Dead Rabbit(s). What's next.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I haven't bought myself a new rda in a few months. I love the DR, although I'm not a fan of my Drop. What I love most about the DR is how it doesn't leak (much) and flavor.

I mostly use a Drip Tech squonker and occasionally a couple of reg mods. I build my own coils, typically aliens or dual core fused claptons.

Is there an upgrade you can recommend? Obviously I squonk and I build low.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m not on top of the latest and greatest but I’ve heard and read a lot of good things about the DROP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Go for the drop dead rda perhaps strig?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You might like the Kali RDA from QP designs as well I know @AnthonyLouis did

By the sounds of it you are looking for the same things as Anthony was

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I haven't bought myself a new rda in a few months. I love the DR, although I'm not a fan of my Drop. What I love most about the DR is how it doesn't leak (much) and flavor.

I mostly use a Drip Tech squonker and occasionally a couple of reg mods. I build my own coils, typically aliens or dual core fused claptons.

Is there an upgrade you can recommend? Obviously I squonk and I build low.

I'm a huge fangirl of the Goon 1.5 - I'm getting a KTX 1.5 in today and I bet it'll be at Least as enjoyable as my Goons, airflow holes are higher but angled down, gotta check out the squonk pin and report back

If I get a chance to build for it today :oops:

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a huge fangirl of the Goon 1.5 - I'm getting a KTX 1.5 in today and I bet it'll be at Least as enjoyable as my Goons, airflow holes are higher but angled down, gotta check out the squonk pin and report back

If I get a chance to build for it today :oops:

Try the Kali if your a fan of the Goon.... it’s literally an improved Goon. Postless deck, INSANE for squonking, PMMA/Ultem caps so I can run my nice 175w with 0 heat in my lips, similar airflow to Goon v1 which I think is MUCH better then the cyclops airflow since you can break it up and make smoother airflow, and the machining is top notch.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People seem to either love the dead rabbit or love the drop, not met anyone who likes both. Me personally i don't like either. My favourite for a budget RDA is the tsunami 24 but gotta be careful with squonking cos it's bottom airflow but bottom airflow have
and another bottom airflow that works well is the kennedy but costs more. Aside from these two the goon has been my most reliable. However these are the only dual coil i've tried aside from the druga that was too airy. I prefer single coils!

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the advice guys. I just moved to LA a couple of days ago and I went to check out some of the shops over in Costa Mesa. Flawless had the Wotofo Recurve and I had totally forgotten that I really wanted one. I know it's been out for a little bit but I'm impressed with it. Flavor is great and it just doesn't leak. Kind of a brilliant design imo.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks great on my DT
3e6d7841951013211b71e00db94d4af6.jpg

VU Sponsors