Become a Patron!

Love the Juul

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mainly use a squonk mod with a single coil RDA but recently, for no specific reason, I bought a Juul. To my surprise, I absolutely love it. I don’t use it all the time but if I did, I’d go through a pod a day.

So I was thinking of getting something like a Smok fit, similar to the Juul but refillable. Can anyone recommend a refillable pod mod that’s similar to the Juul? I don’t care about battery life and prefer something smaller. I might just go ahead and get the Smok.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use the Aspire Breeze 2 often....has good battery life, holds a decent amount of juice and the coils seem to last.
Not much bigger than a Zippo lighter

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the Aspire Breeze 2 often....has good battery life, holds a decent amount of juice and the coils seem to last.
I’ve seen those at the local shops... what’s the draw like? My favorite thing about the Juul is how similar it is to a actual cigarette when it comes to size and feel.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Do you like the breeze 2 coils better than the Nautilus AIO?

I wish there was a breeze that took Aspire BVC coils.

Maybe the Breeze 3 will be the magic number?:)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve seen those at the local shops... what’s the draw like? My favorite thing about the Juul is how similar it is to a actual cigarette when it comes to size and feel.
It has a really tight draw, the good thing is battery life, I think it has a 900 or 1000 mah battery in that tiny thing.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you like the breeze 2 coils better than the Nautilus AIO?

I wish there was a breeze that took Aspire BVC coils.

Maybe the Breeze 3 will be the magic number?:)
Haven't used the Nautilus since I bought it for more than about 10 minutes, just using the Aspire when I want a strong hit of nic. It's a good lil mod.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Haven't used the Nautilus since I bought it for more than about 10 minutes, just using the Aspire when I want a strong hit of nic. It's a good lil mod.

I like it because of the Aspire BVC coils but I like the breeze because it's more solid of a device.
Aspire just needs to incorporate the BVC coil into a Breeze type of frame.

I like these little devices.

I've noticed zero dirty looks since I started using them instead of my box mods when i'm in public.

It's hard to be sneaky with 3mg nic at 0.15ohms and 85 watts.

It's pretty easy to be sneaky with 25mg nic at 1.8ohms and 12 watts.:D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like it because of the Aspire BVC coils but I like the breeze because it's more solid of a device.
Aspire just needs to incorporate the BVC coil into a Breeze type of frame.

I like these little devices.

I've noticed zero dirty looks since I started using them instead of my box mods when i'm in public.

It's hard to be sneaky with 3mg nic at 0.15ohms and 85 watts.

It's pretty easy to be sneaky with 25mg nic at 1.8ohms and 12 watts.:D
Yeah, you could vape in a government building and nobody would know.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Have you experimented with refilling the pods yet?

I have one too and like it but the pods are way too expensive.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you experimented with refilling the pods yet?

I have one too and like it but the pods are way too expensive.
I have not but I’m shopping around for now. This aspire is sounding like a contender.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The part where you have to replace the pod every time to coil goes bad is what makes most pod devices too expensive.
With the Aspire that problem is solved.

A 30ml of salt nic eliquid lasts for a long time in mine.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I ordered the aspire and a Smok fit. I also tried refilling a Juul pod, it’s pretty simple and seems to work. I used some random 80/20 3mg juice so I imagine with a high nic 50/50 it would work fine.

So, I’m about to order some juice but I don’t know whether to get a regular nic juice or salt nic. I’m not so much concerned with flavor than I am with the throat hit. A lot of what I’m reading is saying salt nic has virtually no throat hit and nothing compares to the Juul’s throat hit. I just want a tobacco flavored juice with a heavy throat hit. Any recommendations?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I ordered the aspire and a Smok fit. I also tried refilling a Juul pod, it’s pretty simple and seems to work. I used some random 80/20 3mg juice so I imagine with a high nic 50/50 it would work fine.

So, I’m about to order some juice but I don’t know whether to get a regular nic juice or salt nic. I’m not so much concerned with flavor than I am with the throat hit. A lot of what I’m reading is saying salt nic has virtually no throat hit and nothing compares to the Juul’s throat hit. I just want a tobacco flavored juice with a heavy throat hit. Any recommendations?
I use a 12mg regular nic in my Blu pod. Works just fine. Never refilled a juul a though but I have some 30 and 45mg that has throat Hit

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a 12mg regular nic in my Blu pod. Works just fine. Never refilled a juul a though but I have some 30 and 45mg that has throat Hit

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
What brand of salt nic juice are you using?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read Juul just got bought out by RJ Reynolds......

So the Juul Marlboro flavors should come out soon......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I knew big tobacco would eventually figure out how to get back the last few years of missed cigarette revenues from me...

So I’m slowly accumulating a small collection of pod systems I don’t really like. I had the aspire (gave it away), have the Smok fit (weird mouth piece, shitty pods) Smok infinix (too airy, shitty pods) something called the rolfvape peas (ok but inconsistent) and finally the justfog Minifit. The Minifit is the best of the bunch but literally has no flavor whatsoever. It’s mistfying.

So the juul, IMO, is still king. It all comes down to the draw and so far, other than cigarettes, nothing comes close.

VU Sponsors