Become a Patron!

Love this Drago Premium Cotton

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got to hand it to them this is the best cotton i have ever used it soaks up juice like a sponge and no after taste and the flavors omg wow all i can say ..its a must for all builders.
49569dae0c89ec710efa347ff9fb6afb.jpg

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep.. I love the stuff too.. Only complaint is it is a little hard to work with at times, but the quality is superb.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes very hard to work i take mine and kinda make 1/4 roll twist about 4in and kinda twist it in my coils very slowly lol

McGanksta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That stuff looks awesome, and from what I have watched on the Tube of U, it really works for flava!

McG

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That stuff looks awesome, and from what I have watched on the Tube of U, it really works for flava!

McG
It does. The thing I love about it is, when it gets dry, no burnt taste. You can taste a difference, but you don't get that nasty dry hit right away so you know it's time to drip again. The wick holds up extremely well.

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does. The thing I love about it is, when it gets dry, no burnt taste. You can taste a difference, but you don't get that nasty dry hit right away so you know it's time to drip again. The wick holds up extremely well.
Thats true with kanthal wire but recently I've built with Nichrome wire and i dont like it because u cant tell when u need to drip its get hot fast so im building twisted 26g
.50ohm dual coil kanthal wire today

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats true with kanthal wire but recently I've built with Nichrome wire and i dont like it because u cant tell when u need to drip its get hot fast so im building twisted 26g
.50ohm dual coil kanthal wire today

Ahh.. haven't messed with NiChrome yet.

VU Sponsors