Become a Patron!

Love this forum so far

Toniee3

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, my name is anthony but you can call me tonie! I started vaping in 2015 after smoking cigarettes for a little while and then around 2016 I stopped vaping. Then I came onto a deployment to Afghanistan (I'm here now, location secret) and I started smoking again so I immediately told my fiancé to send me my gear and yeah that's how I found myself here when I wanted to look find a page I can ask questions and not feel judged hard lol Hope that wasn't too much of a read but yeah! I ask lots of questions so please bear with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, and welcome to VU, Anthony.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined - and be safe :wave:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, you love this forum so far huh.....apparently you haven't met all of us yet......stick around it gets wierder.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello, my name is anthony but you can call me tonie! I started vaping in 2015 after smoking cigarettes for a little while and then around 2016 I stopped vaping. Then I came onto a deployment to Afghanistan (I'm here now, location secret) and I started smoking again so I immediately told my fiancé to send me my gear and yeah that's how I found myself here when I wanted to look find a page I can ask questions and not feel judged hard lol Hope that wasn't too much of a read but yeah! I ask lots of questions so please bear with me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. ;)

Welcome to VU!
Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome- glad you signed on!