Become a Patron!

Loving my Icon RDA

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Decided to go back to dripping and building my own coils again, glad I did, there's just nothing like it. But, I gave away all my my drip gear a few years ago when I decided I was done with dripping ... after some advice and a few hours of watching reviews online was gonna go with the govad but when I got to my local vape shop the Icon just called to me ... it's a pretty sweet looking rda and the black with gold band looks sexy as hell on my black battlestar (I'm not in it just for looks, but hey, why not have your cake and eat it too :p ).

IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0200.JPG

I built a very simple micro coil just test it out when I got home and man it produces so well! Incredible flavour, huge clouds and a pretty deep well which is great for a chain vaper like me.

So my question is, for those that have use this RDA, any recommended builds? I'm thinking this bad boy needs some pretty big coils to really perform.

Quick side note, it comes with a squonk pin ... worth trying?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decided to go back to dripping and building my own coils again, glad I did, there's just nothing like it. But, I gave away all my my drip gear a few years ago when I decided I was done with dripping ... after some advice and a few hours of watching reviews online was gonna go with the govad but when I got to my local vape shop the Icon just called to me ... it's a pretty sweet looking rda and the black with gold band looks sexy as hell on my black battlestar (I'm not in it just for looks, but hey, why not have your cake and eat it too :p ).

View attachment 94004 View attachment 94002

I built a very simple micro coil just test it out when I got home and man it produces so well! Incredible flavour, huge clouds and a pretty deep well which is great for a chain vaper like me.

So my question is, for those that have use this RDA, any recommended builds? I'm thinking this bad boy needs some pretty big coils to really perform.

Quick side note, it comes with a squonk pin ... worth trying?
Looks like a good one! I phased out RDA's too a while ago. I've been checking out newer ones and they keep getting better.

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Looks like a good one! I phased out RDA's too a while ago. I've been checking out newer ones and they keep getting better.

Yeah, so far so good. this RDA has a nice kick and is really easy to build on. Lovin' the deep well too. I'm also considering a rebel Recoil.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I busted out my icon last week..thought I liked it until it came time to take it off my mod..I forgot about the mass amount of juice that accumulates under the RDA..literally a puddle of juice to clean up every time.I don't know how it gets there as I dont over drip or anything..Anyways, not for me. I recently picked up my first RTA I like it much better. To each his own.

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I busted out my icon last week..thought I liked it until it came time to take it off my mod..I forgot about the mass amount of juice that accumulates under the RDA..literally a puddle of juice to clean up every time.I don't know how it gets there as I dont over drip or anything..Anyways, not for me. I recently picked up my first RTA I like it much better. To each his own.
Hmmm ... I’ve never had that issue. In fact it never leaks at all.

JESalo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never had a leaking problem myself. Been using it for 3 weeks and it performs awesome.
I'm a single coiler, and built a single twisted 26g Kanthal A1, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps. Came out at 0.49 ohms.
Couldn't be happier with this RDA.

the fog

Member For 2 Years
it happens with me some times

VU Sponsors