Become a Patron!
Hi all, I'm semi new to vaping and I just bought a tobeco tobh Atty drip mod to go on my R2D2, and once I put the coils in the display says low load. Can someone tell me what that means, what caused it, and how to fix the problem? I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This mod
0ab97150ccf7ee14e262f4d16a4b55ca.jpg

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi all, I'm semi new to vaping and I just bought a tobeco tobh Atty drip mod to go on my R2D2, and once I put the coils in the display says low load. Can someone tell me what that means, what caused it, and how to fix the problem? I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

Low load means the resistance of the coil is lower than what the mods chipset can handle to fire. Example, Mod supports 0.5ohms the lowest reading it will fire, the RDA coil/coils the mod reads them as 0.45ohms. Mod sees this and errors out as low load, or check atomizer as it is programmed to not fire an atomizer lower than what it is programmed for due to safety, either the chip or the battery can not support the current necessary to continuously provide the amps needed for that atomizer resistance. R2D2 mod, closest thing I can think of that was R2D2 were the old Innokin MVP 1, MVP 2, MVP 20W, and MVP 3.0, 3.0Pro, especially when someone put a protective vinyl R2D2 wrap on them. A little more detail on the Mod Model and Maker would help here to narrow down what the mod's lowest resistance rating is.

VU Sponsors