Become a Patron!

Low Resistance

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
Not sure if this is the right spot for this but maybe it is. Put new coils in my Drop Dead yesterday. Brand new Framed Staples from Ohm Science. Showing no resistance on two different mods. Did the same with Fused Claptons from Coilology and got the same thing on both mods. Could the atomizer be burnt out or shorted out somehow? It’s only 3-4 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like the atty is shorted. Make sure the 510 screw is tight and all other parts are correctly fitted. I've just taken down like this before then cleaned it really well and placed everything back together. Worked after that. Worth a try! :)

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
Sounds like the atty is shorted. Make sure the 510 screw is tight and all other parts are correctly fitted. I've just taken down like this before then cleaned it really well and placed everything back together. Worked after that. Worth a try! :)

Did all that last night and this morning and still getting an Atomizer Short message.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch! That's the extent of my knowledge on attys acting up. Might be toast unless someone else here has a trick up their sleeves. :crazy::(

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
Ouch! That's the extent of my knowledge on attys acting up. Might be toast unless someone else here has a trick up their sleeves. :crazy::(

I might have just gotten it actually. Looks like there was the tiniest bit of wire wedged between the barrel and one of the posts. I think I may have gotten because I’m getting readings now.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome news! Never know when the tiniest bit of wire can be lurking along! Glad you found it and have a reading !:):bliss::cheers:

VU Sponsors