VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

This is one hell of a mod. I picked one up at the NJ vape expo. Really nice and compact!

The Sigelei 75W TC Temperature Control Mod is a compact, fully featured dual output mode device with temperature control and an atomizer minimum resistance of 0.05 ohms, providing enough power for nearly every Sub-Ohm Tank and rebuildable atomizer in the market. Utilizing a single 18650 Battery (Sold Separately), the Sigelei 75W TC has a power range of 5 to 75W, with increments of 0.1W. The temperature control feature also allows for a range of 212 to 662 degrees Fahrenheit and 100 to 350 degrees Centigrade, making it more than capable of handling appropriately built Ni200 Nickel atomizers. Manufactured out of high grade Aluminum Alloy, the Sigelei 75W TC features dual cutaway cover plates, allowing for incredibly easy battery access along with the potential for customization. Fully featured in a compact size, the Sigelei 75W TC asserts itself as a marquee compact box mod.

Product Features:

• High Grade Aluminum Alloy
    • Dual Removable Plates for Battery Access
  • 5 to 75W Output Wattage
  • 100 to 350 Degrees Centigrade
  • 212 to 662 Degrees Fahrenheit
  • 0.05 Minimum Atomizer Resistance Range
  • Quadrant Display Screen
    • Real-Time Battery Readout
    • Atomizer Resistance
    • Output Wattage/Temperature
    • Output Voltage
  • Low Voltage Protection
  • Low Resistance Protection
  • Input High Voltage Protection
  • Output Short-Circuit Protection
  • Reverse Polarity Protection
  • Overheating Protection

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE VAPORJOE TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $50.39
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE FROM THE USA

ox8IEr2-_Us

Click here to get more information on this deal....

R2Chief2

Member For 4 Years
Partially my fault.

I scooped one a day or so ago from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporJoes They restocked 20 more silver on silver as of right now. I bought one of the black on silvers and it was here in 3 business days. I'm really really happy with my new mod and this vendor.

R2Chief2

Member For 4 Years
Mine arrives tomorrow.

How is the battery life? I'm downsizing from the original 100watt version to this one for its reduced size and temp control, and my only concern is the battery life on a single 18650 instead of usual dual.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine arrives tomorrow.

How is the battery life? I'm downsizing from the original 100watt version to this one for its reduced size and temp control, and my only concern is the battery life on a single 18650 instead of usual dual.

Well, I got told earlier by a member dual batteries last as long as singles, this is the quote "Ah, the Sig. I recently got a Sig150 as well. Here's the thing. A 25r will work safely in at 150watts for quite a while. The issue that people seem to forget is that wattage is a measurement of power. In series or parallel you're using two batteries at the same time. This means that you have double the wattage from those batteries. It's a zero sum game. In the end the batteries will last the same amount of time at the same wattage. In parallel it's because you have twice the mAh. In series it's because you're have twice the volts and thus use half the amps. Watts, similarly are a function of amps and volts.".

But, I find duals to last much longer than single batteries, so, is the guy wrong?

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I got told earlier by a member dual batteries last as long as singles, this is the quote "Ah, the Sig. I recently got a Sig150 as well. Here's the thing. A 25r will work safely in at 150watts for quite a while. The issue that people seem to forget is that wattage is a measurement of power. In series or parallel you're using two batteries at the same time. This means that you have double the wattage from those batteries. It's a zero sum game. In the end the batteries will last the same amount of time at the same wattage. In parallel it's because you have twice the mAh. In series it's because you're have twice the volts and thus use half the amps. Watts, similarly are a function of amps and volts.".

But, I find duals to last much longer than single batteries, so, is the guy wrong?
He was saying that dual batteries whether in series or parallel would last equally as long. While he said quite a while for a single he also said twice the mAh and twice the voltage for parallel and series respectively. Thus double the wattage or power available to the chip.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He was saying that dual batteries whether in series or parallel would last equally as long. While he said quite a while for a single he also said twice the mAh and twice the voltage for parallel and series respectively. Thus double the wattage or power available to the chip.
I now understand. I misunderstood the message. Apologies, I get confused very easily.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to order one of these Saturday, I can't wait months, and it seems sigelei's products are high quality. I probably wont even use the TC, that is just a bonus. But, a 50 Watt size 75 watter would be perfect, as firing duals I max out around 60, RTA's about 35-40 watts, so it will be perfect for me.

I also have the 150 for when I want to go mad, and longer battery life for home use.

R2Chief2

Member For 4 Years
Figured I'd update.

I had the Sigelei 75w for one day before I sold it.

It's not that it's a bad device. The quality is amazing and the temp control worked extremely well.

BUT.... Alas, the battery life, for me, was definitely not great. Just regular power mode was disappointing. Dual coils around .4 ohm @ 60/65w was eating the single 18650 up in a couple hours of on again / off again use - brand new batteries at that.

For a tank user it's probably a dream come true. But unfortunately, just didn't cut it for me. And I loved the form factor.

I will say though, at first I thought the dual removable doors was a great idea, but in the end, I much prefer a nice, snug battery sled. Some of the small tolerances in length of one set of batteries I had allowed the battery to slightly wiggle side to side...

Either way... The search continues.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured I'd update.

I had the Sigelei 75w for one day before I sold it.

It's not that it's a bad device. The quality is amazing and the temp control worked extremely well.

BUT.... Alas, the battery life, for me, was definitely not great. Just regular power mode was disappointing. Dual coils around .4 ohm @ 60/65w was eating the single 18650 up in a couple hours of on again / off again use - brand new batteries at that.

For a tank user it's probably a dream come true. But unfortunately, just didn't cut it for me. And I loved the form factor.

I will say though, at first I thought the dual removable doors was a great idea, but in the end, I much prefer a nice, snug battery sled. Some of the small tolerances in length of one set of batteries I had allowed the battery to slightly wiggle side to side...

Either way... The search continues.

I will be using this as my take out vape, with a tank such as a Lemo V2. It is arriving tommorow. I use that around 25-30 watts, and it tastes great.

My RDA's I use around 50-60 watts dual coil, on my Sig 150, I am currently using that as my all day vape, but it is a bit large, that is why I got the 75, as I have given the Sigelei 30 Mini to my fiancee, she is learning on that and enjoying it, so I thought this should be perfect. I'l see what the battery life is like on the new LG HG2 batteries (3000 MAH) 20 amp, and also I have lots of 25R's, so if it doesn't last a whole day I can just swap for a charged one.

Hoping I like it, I borrowed the money from family as the shop had a few units left, they are sold out today so lucky I bought it yesterday. If not I would of been very disappointed come payday on Saturday.

This is the second shipment I was told on the phone, apparently in the first batch there was a rattling issue, that is sorted in the current batch :)

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will be using this as my take out vape, with a tank such as a Lemo V2. It is arriving tommorow. I use that around 25-30 watts, and it tastes great.

My RDA's I use around 50-60 watts dual coil, on my Sig 150, I am currently using that as my all day vape, but it is a bit large, that is why I got the 75, as I have given the Sigelei 30 Mini to my fiancee, she is learning on that and enjoying it, so I thought this should be perfect. I'l see what the battery life is like on the new LG HG2 batteries (3000 MAH) 20 amp, and also I have lots of 25R's, so if it doesn't last a whole day I can just swap for a charged one.

Hoping I like it, I borrowed the money from family as the shop had a few units left, they are sold out today so lucky I bought it yesterday. If not I would of been very disappointed come payday on Saturday.

This is the second shipment I was told on the phone, apparently in the first batch there was a rattling issue, that is sorted in the current batch :)
I must have gotten the second shipment from Sigelei too. I haven't had any rattling problems on mine when I use it without the sleeve. The screen is awesome and I'm using this more than my 150 nowadays. I'm interested on how those HG2 worked out for you and how you would compare them to the performance of the Samsung 25r. I might wanna pick up some of those however I've been really satisfied with the Samsung 25r.

@VaporJoes looks like they restocked both the black and silver one's. Tempted to get a silver to go with the black one.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must have gotten the second shipment from Sigelei too. I haven't had any rattling problems on mine when I use it without the sleeve. The screen is awesome and I'm using this more than my 150 nowadays. I'm interested on how those HG2 worked out for you and how you would compare them to the performance of the Samsung 25r. I might wanna pick up some of those however I've been really satisfied with the Samsung 25r.

@VaporJoes looks like they restocked both the black and silver one's. Tempted to get a silver to go with the black one.
Yeah you must of, no rattle in mine, and feels solid.

Some people say like a brick, but they must not lift much weight often as to me it just feels like a very sturdy piece of equpiment lol.

The LG HG2, if I am completely honest to you, if I am using like 20 watts, it lasts longer. If I am using around 40 watts or more, it displays 3/4 full, but when you press fire the battery goes past empty, and you get a check battery warning. I think all around the 25R works better to be truthful. The only battery that seems to last longer is Efests new offering, the 2900MAH '35 Amp' battery.

Thing is, we have no idea what these actually are. I was one of the first in the uk to get some, and jon from Li-on wholesale is getting some in in about a week (Hope you don't mind me mentioning that man) so hopefully we will know a bit more about them then.

All I know, is that these DO last longer in the sigelei at higher wattages. It is meant to be their first in house battery. I am probably going to look like a complete idiot very soon, when they turn out to be HG2 re wraps, that I am saying last longer lol.

But, if I am honest, the 25R's are fine in it, and what I mainly use. It has become my ADV, I use it more than the 150 now. The 150 does still get use, but the majority it will be the sig 75, unless I know I will be dripping all day, then I use the 150 due to battery life.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, I forgot to add, this thing is actually really small! It is of a similar size to the sig Mini in height, then a little bit bigger forwards and fatter. Then it feels more substantial Honestly when I got it I was expecting it to be a lot bigger. It is smaller than the SIG50 I got yesterday(for Cheyenne after her 30 broke) by at least a CM each way.

VU Sponsors