Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

susieqz

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i got my first sigelei sobra for $56.
i found i liked the feel, so i patted myself on the back when i got the next for $38.
but i got the last 2 from ebay at $30, bringing the average price right down

Attachments

• hPEKCLuWcO3mi13zmmCqUUBwi0cWhQE5Cz8Ke6CuIMtAaLIlBDT7lWeNCwhEaC4qXJnepg=s85.jpg
    hPEKCLuWcO3mi13zmmCqUUBwi0cWhQE5Cz8Ke6CuIMtAaLIlBDT7lWeNCwhEaC4qXJnepg=s85.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 12

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on guys. I razz the ol boy from time to time too, but Manny earns his money and certainly there are worse things to spend it on than the beautiful ritzy gear he loves and takes such good care of too. :)

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i got my first sigelei sobra for $56.
i found i liked the feel, so i patted myself on the back when i got the next for $38.
but i got the last 2 from ebay at $30, bringing the average price right down
You made out like a bandit on those! I know how it feels to get a good deal on something you already know you like. Congrats!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great thread Huck! I'll see your BB-8 and raise you his granddaddy R2. Had him for almost 3 years. Lent him to a friend for a while when she had her house broken into had her vape gear stolen, but she returned him a couple of months ago.

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr

Also like this guy. My second tube. It's a clone and was cheap, but it seems like decent brass and hits really nice. The RDA is not a clone.

Also running 3 Purge clones. Sure, I'd prefer to have the authentics, but the budget doesn't allow for that. Damn kids think they need to eat. Selfish bastards.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great thread Huck! I'll see your BB-8 and raise you his granddaddy R2. Had him fro almost 3 years. Let him to a friend for a while when she had her house broken into had her vape gear stolen, but she returned him a couple of months ago.

Also like this guy. My second tube. It's a clone and was cheap, but it seems like decent brass and hits really nice. The RDA is not a clone.

Also running 3 Purge clones. Sure, I'd prefer to have the authentics, but the budget doesn't allow for that. Damn kids think they need to eat. Selfish bastards.
<3<3

I almost bought an R2D2 for my iPV D3, LMAO I figure since it's a bit taller than my BB it'd work. Hell I still might.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<3<3

I almost bought an R2D2 for my iPV D3, LMAO I figure since it's a bit taller than my BB it'd work. Hell I still might.
He's been sitting in the storage drawer and because of this thread I had to pull him out. Don't have many 22mm attys left so I slapped on a clone Hadaly. Great little mod. I've got to find an 22mm RTA for him. He used to have a blue baby beast but that's long gone.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's been sitting in the storage drawer and because of this thread I had to pull him out. Don't have many 22mm attys left so I slapped on a clone Hadaly. Great little mod. I've got to find an 22mm RTA for him. He used to have a blue baby beast but that's long gone.
Hmm. I'll have to go through boxes that stuff came in, but I might have one. If I do, there are no coils, but I'd be happy to send you the tank. I won't ever use it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Coils can be had. That would be awesome!
Yeah, let me look to be certain that's what it is, and if so, I'm happy to send it your way. I'll PM when I know for sure. I never used the tank, but I remember giving the coils to someone ( :( ), it just happened to come with a mod I bought back then. I'll keep you posted.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not sure this fits here anymore

$16 mod, but no longer in production

maybe the cheapest unicorn mod going?

i dolled up a couple as gifts

pico squeeze

087a788189ef334448245c97793f3508.jpg

dc43dc403ae55c8d822cbde2334b5ecf.jpg

fb85b6e9beb0524598f679976e1cc6f3.jpg

0086ca1e35d4412c29489069a3f92ad7.jpg

took 7 months to dry :giggle:

top it with a sub $10 oumier wasp nano. Throw in a single strand single coil ni80 coil, and you're golden :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

pico squeeze

top it with a sub $10 oumier wasp nano. Throw in a single strand single coil ni80 coil, and you're golden :)
It looks like something that jumped out of a cake! Lol

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pico squeeze

That's freaking awesome. It looks like it was dragged through a Chinese buffet. That poor, poor little Pico. I'm interested in @The Cromwell reaction.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Probably my favourite knocking about set ups Recurve and feedlink ....Profile RDA goes nice on top of the feedlink as well super ramp up on that

B81C30E4-0937-4D91-B125-A46E801CBE55.jpeg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
i know it looks stupid with the butt plug drip tip but the Solomon V1 is a damn good vape one of my favsView attachment 133933

I have to try that Kaees Solomon V1 RTA King Pin-
I have 3 of the Kaees Solomon V2- love that tank, it's been a very nice RTA for little money- I paid around $16.00 each at FT

20190104_151834.jpg 20190102_150142.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I have to try that Kaees Solomon V1 RTA King Pin-
I have 3 of the Kaees Solomon V2- love that tank, it's been a very nice RTA for little money- I paid around $16.00 each at FT

View attachment 133934 View attachment 133935

If you like that you’ll like the V1 if you can find it now it’s been discontinued :(

been trying to find another Uwell D2 for my wife she’s loves that tank I’ve got no back up for her...she only likes that one haha took me two years to get her off the crown V1

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Those have been on sale- good price- I would have bought one because it would match my Pixy RDTA, but that VCIGO branding bothered me.
Oh and I paid around $12.00 each for the Pixy RDTAs- I have all three colors.

20190104_150809.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors