Become a Patron!

Low to Mid-Range

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Feel bad for @Countrypami It's a bummer when things go outta stock like that. :(
The site asked me what I wanted to do incase somethings out of stock. I thought to myself, fix your site and keep a proper inventory lol. I selected, "Ship me something of equivalent value" to try avoid hold up.

When I was shopping at Eightvape I put 30 boxes of coils in my cart. Durring checkout, it alerted me there was only 22 boxes left. So I backed out and checked out with 22. I wish all places could be like that.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like everything I ordered is coming. Can't believe it, 3 dollar Falcons.

January 23, 2020, 8:59 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
ANAHEIM CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our ANAHEIM CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER origin facility on January 23, 2020 at 8:59 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
The site asked me what I wanted to do incase somethings out of stock. I thought to myself, fix your site and keep a proper inventory lol. I selected, "Ship me something of equivalent value" to try avoid hold up.

When I was shopping at Eightvape I put 30 boxes of coils in my cart. Durring checkout, it alerted me there was only 22 boxes left. So I backed out and checked out with 22. I wish all places could be like that.
My experience at EightVape was different.
I ordered 2 Profile Unitys and waited for them to be shipped. Two weeks after I ordered them I got an email saying my money had been refunded. No explanation or anything.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Expected Delivery by
Saturday 25 January 2020 by
8:00pm

Status
In-Transit
January 23, 2020 at 8:58 pm

yeah, i don't think so. "unless" they have a truck, on the road now, coming directly here.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Expected Delivery by
Saturday 25 January 2020 by
8:00pm

Status
In-Transit
January 23, 2020 at 8:58 pm

yeah, i don't think so. "unless" they have a truck, on the road now, coming directly here.

Looks like this might be priority mail, so it may be traveling by air. Keep your fingers crossed. From what I hear it could take two days just to get through O'Hare.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like everything I ordered is coming. Can't believe it, 3 dollar Falcons.

January 23, 2020, 8:59 pm
Your item arrived at our ANAHEIM CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER origin facility on January 23, 2020 at 8:59 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I think we really bombarded those folks. Have you looked at the website in the last 24 hours? See how many of those items are out of stock now? They probably didn't know what hit them!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks like this might be priority mail, so it may be traveling by air. Keep your fingers crossed. From what I hear it could take two days just to get through O'Hare.

for what we paid, i don't see airmail, but who knows. "what" i get matters a lot more than "when" i get it.

btw, i got 2. so i am going to do a side by side, 1 polished, one not. to show the differences. and i am going to try a limited, to what i have on hand, hand polishing. i know most of y'all don't have a real bufffer like me. so that you will at least some kind of idea on what to try, or not.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think we really bombarded those folks. Have you looked at the website in the last 24 hours? See how many of those items are out of stock now? They probably didn't know what hit them!
I did just now. Yeah, a lot of it is gone. But yalls convinced me I needed more mech squonks. Especially for 4 bucks a piece, too tempting. I got 3 Stentorians and a couple Azeroths. Screen coils were still there for 50 cents so a few more boxes of those.

The 4 dollar Falcons are gone. Somebody must have snatched em all up. I got one of every color they had but should've got 2 of each. Even for just the coils that's a good deal.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm. Not trying to be a contrarian at all, but I wonder if you might have gotten a wonky one or something. Other than a quick wipe down of the contacts I've never cleaned mine. This is the green one that's been used a lot. It was tough to get some light in there.View attachment 153826 View attachment 153827
Are the ones they're selling at ejuice steals wooden? Or is "Stable wood" a color. Sorry if I missed it..

stentorian-ram-pf-squonker-mod-1.jpg

I just noticed there's wooden ones.

Edit- Never mind. I found it. It's a dark resin colored one.I found this picture-
stentorian_ram_bf_box_mod_by_wotofo_squonk_mod_Colors_kit_cheap__29539.1538186725.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
apparently no one has got theirs yet. mine are in the system, so far signs are good, and "said" to be today, idk.
4:30pm mail.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
apparently no one has got theirs yet. mine are in the system, so far signs are good, and "said" to be today, idk.
4:30pm mail.

Mine says it's out for delivery today.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are the ones they're selling at ejuice steals wooden? Or is "Stable wood" a color. Sorry if I missed it..

stentorian-ram-pf-squonker-mod-1.jpg

I just noticed there's wooden ones.

Edit- Never mind. I found it. It's a dark resin colored one.I found this picture-
stentorian_ram_bf_box_mod_by_wotofo_squonk_mod_Colors_kit_cheap__29539.1538186725.jpg
It's resin color.

Mine says out for delivery too for today.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My ejuice,steals order been sitting in shipping label created status for 3 days now, but in no hurry, I got 2 Innokin Ares tanks and a Nautilus 2 topfill tank for $17 shipped.

My 2nd order with them, last time was about a month ago, and that time I got all juice, they have really good deals on juice too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My ejuice.steals order has arrived!

View attachment 154038

Pami Wins!

Mine will be here in the next 90 minutes or so, but there won't be pics. I just hate messing with pics. Y'all keep your fingers crossed for me, though. I'm about to try a Smok TFV coil for the first time, in a Resa Prince (if it comes). Haven't used a Smok factory coil since the days of the Smok glassomizers. Don't even remember what they were called. Used coils that looked like Kanger's Protank 1/2 and EVOD units' coils.

Similar to this:

Smok-ARO-V2-2T.png

How many iSub coils were you missing, Pami?

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My experience at EightVape was different.
I ordered 2 Profile Unitys and waited for them to be shipped. Two weeks after I ordered them I got an email saying my money had been refunded. No explanation or anything.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
That's too bad.. I know a lot of people have trouble there and their CS isn't very helpful. Luckily I have never had any serious problems in 2 years.

Somebody here posted 8 to 10 Unity's (I think?) from there for 5 bucks each or something like that. Just nuts, I would've been all over that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My order is here. Vaping the Resa Prince as we speak. Everything in the order is correct.

Tank leaked a little bit. I've opened the air up some and bumped wattage to 62. We'll see if this helps. It's a very nice vape like this.

This one's worth a picture, if you can see anything. I ordered it for my white Baby Ness, but damn if it doesn't look just stunning on the Luxe S.

IMG_0223.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everything in the order is correct.

Tank leaked a little bit. I've opened the air up some and bumped wattage to 62. We'll see if this helps. It's a very nice vape like this.
Yay! New tanks are fun.

Are you using the T-10 coil that has 5 holes? Those are some good ones. The single cylinder (Q4?) coils can be airy. I close it down with those. I mainly use the T-10 or dual mesh, sometimes triple mesh. Love the T-10s though. They last me a very long time.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yay! New tanks are fun.

Are you using the T-10 coil that has 5 holes? Those are some good ones. The single cylinder (Q4?) coils can be airy. I close it down with those. I mainly use the T-10 or dual mesh, sometimes triple mesh. Love the T-10s though. They last me a very long time.

I'm using the Q4 that was already installed. It's airy, but with wattage this high (higher than normal for me) I need the extra air.

It has just peed on me again. What is it with me the last few days? I wonder if the coil isn't tight, or is too tight.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
on a side note. the 2 $1 pods i got seem to be dead.:(

but maybe they need to be charged, doing it now.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok, i'l take up the slack here. since y'all's got no pics, i win.

the flash makes em look more grayish and vibrant than they are. and i'm not dig'n the yellow. i hope that changes after polishing.
View attachment 154057 View attachment 154059 View attachment 154060
They look good though. Not sure how cheap they were but they're usable. And if you feel the need you could probably get silver replacement parts for less than 20 for the whole mod

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They look good though. Not sure how cheap they were but they're usable. And if you feel the need you could probably get silver replacement parts for less than 20 for the whole mod
Already seem to have gold plated stuff in them.
and they were $3.99
the 510 in them is worth more than that.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

they are just fine as is. but you know how i like shinny :)

some good news, the pod seems to be waking up, though its showing 0% charge, but at least its something.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already seem to have gold plated stuff in them.
and they were $3.99
the 510 in them is worth more than that.
A preposterously low price. Good performer, built well and real resin. Todd said his voltage drop tests showed it to be on par with much higher end mechanical squonkers.
Especially for how you like to vape, I bet you'll like it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A preposterously low price. Good performer, built well and real resin. Todd said his voltage drop tests showed it to be on par with much higher end mechanical squonkers.
Especially for how you like to vape, I bet you'll like it.

yep already tried one. Should have rinsed out the bottle first with isopropyl and let dry but did not.
Vapes good if a bit of plastic taste from the bottle sitting for a couple of years.

The locking feature works if not too easy to use.

I replied to Todds review on it. LOL got a like from Todd.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shit, those look a lot nicer than mine. nice score :)
Mine say SW on the boxes and look kinda like camo but not objectionable.
would have been better if white :D
If I affixed a S&W logo to them they would sell like hotcakes here.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Should have rinsed out the bottle first with isopropyl and let dry but did not.
Vapes good if a bit of plastic taste from the bottle sitting for a couple of years.

i put PG and some water in all my new botttles and let them sit.

yeah, i noticed that.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep already tried one. Should have rinsed out the bottle first with isopropyl and let dry but did not.

I replied to Todds review on it. LOL got a like from Todd.
I'll have to take a look :)

I was thinking too about what you said the other day about putting a mosfet in them. I had a pair of Megs coils on my green one for a few months that came in at like .11 or .12. 20S all the way. Not even a slightly warm button.

Of course we can't see inside, but you can tell that what we have here is that heavy slug of a contact and what is obviously a pretty heavy spring carrying the current. Seems to me (whatever that's worth) that unless somebody was going sooper low, like below .1, there shouldn't be an issue with this button as is. Just thinkin out loud.

VU Sponsors