Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If you like that you’ll like the V1 if you can find it now it’s been discontinued :(

been trying to find another Uwell D2 for my wife she’s loves that tank I’ve got no back up for her...she only likes that one haha took me two years to get her off the crown V1

I hate when that happens!
Ali Express has the Uwell D2 and the Kaees Solomon V1
That is the only place I can get coils for my Asvape Cobra sub tanks
I will have to throw a Solomon V1 on my next order!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 133942 View attachment 133943 View attachment 133944
A bunch of $5 RTA's...I sense a pattern emerging here. ;) Ima cheap skate.
You're economically minded :D

I love that Goblin Mini. It was my go to tank for quite a while!! If it had been a top fill tank, I never would have parted ways with it. I still have all mine, won't let them go, just in case.
t2702.gif

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Thanks for the Asvape coils link- yes they sporadically have these in stock, I will have to get some from here, much better price than Ali Express!
Every time I go to order them at Element Vape they are sold out, but looks like they have stock now.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ali Express? Never bought vape stuff there but been buying quite a few electronic components and such there lately.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Sweet thanks for that I’m gonna grab them both as spares in case :stars:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got this in a contest, recently. I think the retail on it is under 50. OBS Cube MTL kit. Tank is the OBS Engine MTL.

upload_2019-3-18_13-17-0.png

@BobsHere, I finally got to try out the tank. 26g round wire, spaced wrap, just kanthal, it's all I use. Tighter draw than I'm used to with the AF on the largest hole, but not bad, at all. Mixed up a sample of a recipe posted a couple days ago by @ajvapes , got quite a bit of flavor from it.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got this in a contest, recently. I think the retail on it is under 50. OBS Cube MTL kit. Tank is the OBS Engine MTL.

View attachment 133947

@BobsHere, I finally got to try out the tank. 26g round wire, spaced wrap, just kanthal, it's all I use. Tighter draw than I'm used to with the AF on the largest hole, but not bad, at all. Mixed up a sample of a recipe posted a couple days ago by @ajvapes , got quite a bit of flavor from it.

I keep thinking about getting that cube mod, really appeals to me, but not sure how a 22mm tank would look on it, don't suppose you have a 22mm tank you could show me how it looks on it could ya :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I keep thinking about getting that cube mod, really appeals to me, but not sure how a 22mm tank would look on it, don't suppose you have a 22mm tank you could show me how it looks on it could ya :)
Keep in mind, it's an internal batt, but it's 3000 mah, lasts me quite a bit. The RTA that came with it isn't that much bigger. I tried it on my Pico, but just a smidge too big. Forgive the quick, bad pic. This is the OG Ammit.

upload_2019-3-18_13-51-58.png

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 133947

Been using the cube with the mesh tank, Flavor flavor and more flavor....

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 133947

I like it more and more. I love the feel and function of the mod, yes it's biggest con is the internal batt, but it should last quite awhile. The tank has grown on me too, it's a good balance of flavor, vapor, and throat hit. Overall it's a keeper.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My kind of thread. :D

Simple answer: All of it.
(Yes, even the VTInbox that I got for $30 on eBay. I waited years to get one of those.)

I've never paid more than around $50 for any mod or topper. Won a few things, got many on co-ops/classifieds or on sales where they would've been much more if retail, but nope.

Not including my very first mod: my Smoktech E-power 14650 mod kit back in 2012. Which cost me $100 fucking dollars from CCV.
But, it proved to be quite worth it as it got me off cigs. ;)

Last edited:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My kind of thread. :D

Simple answer: All of it.

I've never paid more than around $50 for any mod or topper. Won a few, got many on classifieds or sales where they would've been much more if retail, but nope.

Not including my very first mod: my Smoktech E-power 14650 mod kit back in 2012. Which cost me $100 fucking dollars from CCV.
But, it proved to be quite worth it as it got me off cigs. ;)
I'm jealous....

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep in mind, it's an internal batt, but it's 3000 mah, lasts me quite a bit. The RTA that came with it isn't that much bigger. I tried it on my Pico, but just a smidge too big. Forgive the quick, bad pic. This is the OG Ammit.

View attachment 133948

Don't have a SS 22 for the matchy matchy. I think it's fine
View attachment 133950 View attachment 133951

Thank you, doesn't look bad at all, not bothered it's internal battery, as it's a good mah battery in it.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 133947

Couldn't say no for under $27 shipped for the whole kit :bingo:

XLLciYX.png

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How times have changed. I think I paid almost $70 for my first real mod at my 1 year vapeversary 5 years ago. Got it at a local shop. The only one that existed within 100 miles. Then I discovered online.

221bfb65cb36becfab9f364d2c28543b.jpg

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Still have my two MVPs also. The brushed black like yours and this special edition crazy one, somewhat faded now.

IMG_0224.JPG

It came with a matching B/W design wrapped clearo. :teehee:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure I fit in here. I'm pretty much a tight ass vaper lol. I just haven't found anything impressive enough to spend tons of money on. As far as my mods go,
Istick tc100w - $33
Smok Alien - $42
Vaporesso Revenger - $37
Ipv Eclipse - $22 ($28 shipped)

Most of my rda's are clones, my avocado bottom airflow is a clone, my rta's are authentic but cheap. Bachelor, original ammit, manta. Still happy with most of my stuff, enjoy my vaping and probably have less invested in all my stuff than others do in one premium mod. In spite of my cheapness, never went with a rewrapped battery. All 25r's, 30q's and vtc6's. I did spend a little extra on a custom tip but that's definitely aspect I come into contact with most and makes it worth it that it fits on my manta as well as my two main rda's.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a hutchinsons able Lyfe Mech mod that I believe is authentic. But that would be the only even moderately high-end mod that I would own. It has actually been created as authentic by people who know better than I. So Ione 2 pulse squonk. 1 300w gen 3 1 vaporesso Target I do have a DNA 75c squonk ER. And that's my baby even if it is skinned up. I recently purchased an Aegis Legend. It is a tank very heavy what is outstanding. The arrow tank that comes with the kit not so Keen about. I got an apocalypse I got a dead rabbit I have several other rda's and rta's. But right now the Aegis Legend with a prince tank with the regrettable deck is what I'm using mostly

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Couldn't say no for under $27 shipped for the whole kit :bingo:

XLLciYX.png
You really scored big on that! Where did you find it for that price??! With your vape style, you might enjoy this tank. It's not bad, not my best for flavor, but not at all the worst. And, yes, for just the mod, it's worth that price. I'm really sorry to hear about your job, though. :hug:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You really scored big on that! Where did you find it for that price??! With your vape style, you might enjoy this tank. It's not bad, not my best for flavor, but not at all the worst. And, yes, for just the mod, it's worth that price. I'm really sorry to hear about your job, though. :hug:

On sale for $35 at myfreedomsmokes, then $5 off for paddy day sale, and I had $3.40 in store credit too, the paddy sale ended last night, so just got in on time :)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vaporl, it was a sale and they are apparently out of stock.
But found it on a thread here
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/best-price-wismec-luxotic-df-200w-squonk-box-mod-15-84.464509/

They have some crazy low prices. I grabbed a second Innokin iSub B tank with the Plex3D coils for $11.50 shipped last week. Everyone else sells them for at least $18 before shipping.

Honestly can't believe this tank hasn't gained more popularity. Awesome flavor and it never leaks.

8ece69c3b711f2b3f29202f23d687e00.jpg

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Still have my two MVPs also. The brushed black like yours and this special edition crazy one, somewhat faded now.

View attachment 133975

It came with a matching B/W design wrapped clearo. :teehee:
I still have all my MVP's... 4 of them... 3 shines and 1 20W. Loved them to death... I keep telling Innokin they need to re-release them in a sub ohm version. :giggle:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Went for the silver, as it also has black panels, thought stainless or black tanks would go well with it.
Good call. Before there was even a contest, I looked at them. I thought I'd like the gunmetal, but it does kind of limit you to what looks best. THEN, they brought out resin. Haven't been too nuts over resin, anyway. I'm happy. :)

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good call. Before there was even a contest, I looked at them. I thought I'd like the gunmetal, but it does kind of limit you to what looks best. THEN, they brought out resin. Haven't been too nuts over resin, anyway. I'm happy. :)
I bought Gadgets! black one so I'll have both. Back to the shinyitus, I have a problem thread for me.....:(

VU Sponsors