Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If you're looking for cheap but functional, Kidney Puncher has standard size bottles for 50 cents.

Looks like they only have RED LEFT though.
The Revenant has a hard bottle fill /pump system- the bottle stays inside and you do not need to remove the bottle when you are filling it.

9970901_02.jpg

tvlsquad-revenant-delta-mod-detail-2-150x150.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't sleep...although Milly can apparently. Why can't I be a damn cat? ;-)

Bought some things on the cheap at Eciggity...I wasn't gonna but with 50% off...yup.

eciggity_order_5-4-2020.png

I got a haul for the price of one retail mod these days. Just squeaked under the free shipping line and no fucking taxes too. xD

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ejuice Steals is at it again! I got some more Sense Screen dual mesh coils for fifty cents. While I was shopping I missed out on a Sigelei Snow tail for ten bucks. I put it in my cart but someone must have checked out before me.

I did get in on 4 Smok Stick 80W kits. Smok's version of the Freemax Twister basically. $7.99 a piece! Those are good tank on them but the mods are just okay.

smok_stick_80w_kit_group__57997.1567516497.png

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EJS Hardware- (Prices: Low to High)
https://www.ejuicesteals.com/collections/hardware?sort_by=price-ascending

Smok Stick 80W $7.99-
https://www.ejuicesteals.com/products/smok-stick-80w-kit
Damn, Red just sold out. Only gold left.
Nice find.

I like this OG Griffin RTA for $2....

https://www.ejuicesteals.com/products/geek-vape-griffin

Sigelei Swallowtail mod (single 18650, TC, etc) - $9.99
(Blue Green Splat only color left)

https://www.ejuicesteals.com/collections/hardware/products/sigelei-swallowtail-75a
infos: http://store.sigelei.com/Sigelei-Swallowtail-75A

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had one in my cart but put it back. I'm regretting it a little. I got a bunch of those mods already from IVS for 5 bucks. But those kits come with Baby Beasts which I like to have. I have a few but could always use more.

Ya did the same...lol

I have the gold/black one (upgraded to latest firmware) with a matching gold/black Twisted Messes RDA clone...pretty sweet little vape. :)

I got a Griffin and one of those Swallowtail mods.
Segeli mods suck usually, but it'll be a nice out-n-about mod...something happens to it, for $16 I won't care much. ;)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya did the same...lol

I have the gold/black one (upgraded to latest firmware) with a matching gold/black Twisted Messes RDA clone...pretty sweet little vape. :)

I got a Griffin and one of those Swallowtail mods.
Segeli mods suck usually, but it'll be a nice out-n-about mod...something happens to it, for $16 I won't care much. ;)
I tried to get a Snowtail and during checkout, it said they sold out. Same thing happened with one of those weird Uwell Fancier things. Maybe it's their way of making sure you don't load up on too many great deals. I dunno...

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I posted this in the bonkers thread, but Cigabuy has Luxotic MF squonk for ten bucks. I ordered a couple. I think they're kinda like the Recurve squonk. 2X700 direct output(?).

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I posted this in the bonkers thread, but Cigabuy has Luxotic MF squonk for ten bucks. I ordered a couple. I think they're kinda like the Recurve squonk. 2X700 direct output(?).

I ordered a silver one on 5/4, came to $25.99 with shipping. Their shipping is high. Still a good price, though. I love the Luxotic BF squonkers, so if the MF is as good, I'll be very happy.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a silver one on 5/4, came to $25.99 with shipping. Their shipping is high. Still a good price, though. I love the Luxotic BF squonkers, so if the MF is as good, I'll be very happy.
My shipping was $12.80 for two of them. I also got a Cleito RBA. Total was $37.70. I'm good with that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Free shipping on a $25 order at VapeNW with code ILOVEMOM.

Aromamizer V2 RDTAs for $9.99. I got one of each color, plus two N95 masks for $29.96. Masks are $4.99 each. I thought that was decent, if they're decent masks.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a good price for THIS KIT

I know somebody who has one and this is a decent sharp looking mod and the tank can use Baby Beast compatible coils with that adapter they give you.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FWIW, it's also rocking a horizontal 0.6Ω SS316 Clapton in there running with TC using Artic Fox. Not bad for a Veritas RDA. :cool:

IMG_20200508_175733.jpg

(yes there is a dark juice in there)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FWIW, it's also rocking a horizontal 0.6Ω SS316 Clapton in there running with TC using Artic Fox. Not bad for a Veritas RDA. :cool:

View attachment 160535

(yes there is a dark juice in there)
That does not look like the the easiest deck to build on. I'm not familiar with this rda and it's hard to tell from the pic. This must be side airflow?

I love Arctic Fox. I wouldn't have a compatible device without it.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That does not look like the the easiest deck to build on. I'm not familiar with this rda and it's hard to tell from the pic. This must be side airflow?

I love Arctic Fox. I wouldn't have a compatible device without it.

Ah, well, is odd by many standards. It *is* more difficult compared to modern stuff, but with a few tricks I can build it in no time. ;-)

Think of it like the old Genny atties; just takes a good technique and it's pretty simple. You build right on the deck for one thing.

The original was made by iHybrid and it was intended as a single/dual coil vertical build, but it also works great as a single.horizontal. The AF comes in from the back and there's a 3mm hole in the cap to match it.

Here is a video:

I miss my veritas. That was a damn great atty!

I agree, I have three of them and still use them all the time. :)

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, well, its is is odd by many standards. It *is* difficult compared to modern stuff, but with a few tricks I can build it in no time.;-)

Think of it like the old Genny atties; just takes a good technique and it's pretty simple. You build right on the deck for one thing.

The original was made by iHybrid and it was intended as a single/dual coil vertical build, but it also works great as a single.horizontal. The AF comes in from the back and there's a 3mm hole in the cap to match it.

Here's a video:
Haha, look how young he was :D
I watched the video and looks pretty interesting. If I ever found one dirt cheap somewhere I might even grab one. I think I would have split the wick to each side if I were building vertical on it. Though I'm not real big on vertical builds.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still looking for a block to fit in the middle of mine. It's the only Smok RBA velocity deck with wide open middle part.

The Baby RBA is one of my favorites. I like the small chamber and not so huge airflow. But a modified Prince RBA sounds great too.
This might not help much, but I stumbled over the single coil peek insulator I made that airflow hack out of. I have no idea which rda it's from though.
20200509_155249_cr.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Graaah, I managed to break a tip off one of the jaws of my 'lil red mini-cutters. So, thought I'd get a pair locally...can't find any. :(

So, this happened...

dnMA9yU.png

Ya, I can get probably find it cheaper, but not by much from a USA website. And I really like those Fuji tanks. :D

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went snooping around,,,

After visiting a few sites, decided to go with ecciggity,,, luxotic kit (w atty) $35 on clearance + shipping,,, then applied code " CLEARANCE" my shipped total $22

I dont care about the atty, yes i will have to fix the leaky pin & replace bottle with silicone bottle i already have,,, &cut off the metal feed tube,

Recently dropped my resin squonk,,, slowly killing those off,,, just another criteria in the future,, no plastic mods unless I am wanting the parts,

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went snooping around,,,

After visiting a few sites, decided to go with ecciggity,,, luxotic kit (w atty) $35 on clearance + shipping,,, then applied code " CLEARANCE" my shipped total $22

I dont care about the atty, yes i will have to fix the leaky pin & replace bottle with silicone bottle i already have,,, &cut off the metal feed tube,

Recently dropped my resin squonk,,, slowly killing those off,,, just another criteria in the future,, no plastic mods unless I am wanting the parts,

I got one of those too!
Just built mine tonight but haven't noticed any leaking. Hmmm..is that an issue with these?

Really dig the mod though. Atty vapes pretty nice with a 0.78 VV MTL SS316 coil in there, bit of a pain to get it in though.

o0JBQ1I.jpg

I kinda like the older style bottles unless they are really hard, so that isn't an issue for me. :)

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one of those too!
Just built mine tonight but haven't noticed any leaking. Hmmm..is that an issue with these?

Really dig the mod though. Atty vapes pretty nice with a 0.78 VV MTL SS316 coil in there, bit of a pain to get it in though.

o0JBQ1I.jpg

I kinda like the older style bottles unless they are really hard, so that isn't an issue for me. :)
I really like the metal body,, sturdy. You will likely have a leak soon and it will turn your mod into a brick. Watch YouTube for fix,. Basically remove that silver plate inside above the bottle look for a tiny plug looking thing,, seal it up asap....like asap!

I really like this mod,, it bricked out on me even after I protected the chip with nail polish before 1st use.. the plug leak wasn't well known before my brick-olypse. I was going to rebuild it,, just haven't gotten around to it... And my hands are not as good as they once were when i could soldier in my sleep. I need to find someone to create a (few) new mods with my bone yard

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the metal body,, sturdy. You will likely have a leak soon and it will turn your mod into a brick. Watch YouTube for fix,. Basically remove that silver plate inside above the bottle look for a tiny plug looking thing,, seal it up asap....like asap!

I really like this mod,, it bricked out on me even after I protected the chip with nail polish before 1st use.. the plug leak wasn't well known before my brick-olypse. I was going to rebuild it,, just haven't gotten around to it... And my hands are not as good as they once were when i could soldier in my sleep. I need to find someone to create a (few) new mods with my bone yard

Well, damn. I'm glad you mentioned that as I'd never heard of it having that issue.
I watched a video on it and decided I'd take a look inside mine.

Mine was bone dry and the pin won't budge. Also tried the "quonk with non-squonk atty on it" thing to see if it would leak and it didn't. So, that's a good thing.

But, taking preventive measures is good...so I put a drop of gel super-glue on it. It's extremely sealed now.

I still need to find an o-ring to fit the 510 connection just to be safe there too, pretty sure I have some.

Thanks for the heads-up!!!

9mK7tTks.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Just Frank and anybody else who may be interested. The BB/BBB RBA will work in the Eleaf Ello Vate tank with some glass and ring juggling. The threads work perfectly, but you have to cinch the deck in pretty good to get a solid connection. It's stable once in though.

In my case the glass for the Heracles RTA mini and it's o-rings, while not perfect, do make a juice tight seal. Anybody with a lot of stuff will have some combo that works. That RBA is great and of course it doesn't matter what tank you put it in. It vapes the same.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, damn. I'm glad you mentioned that as I'd never heard of it having that issue.

Mine was bone dry and the pin won't budge. Also tried the "quonk with non-squonk atty on it" thing to see if it would leak and it didn't. So, that's a good thing.

But, taking preventive measures is good...so I put a drop of gel super-glue on it. It's extremely sealed now.

I still need to find an o-ring to fit the 510 connection just to be safe there too, pretty sure I have some.

9mK7tTks.jpg
Glad you looked into it,,, mine bricked after 2 weeks of use,,, i use 30mls/ day,,, I was pretty annoyed,, this mod fits well in the hand like the picos,,, but allows for a larger atty.

Ps, just buy a tube of food grade silicone,, its small,, you will use it here and there,, vape/ non vape. Make tiny channel plugs for attys with oversized juice flow ,,, ribbon style gaskets etc.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

9mK7tTks.jpg
So what part might leak? Is it that white gasket looking thing? I have a couple of Luxotic MFs coming in a few days. I've had a couple of the Surface kits for a while and never had any trouble with them.

Side note: the metal rods have never bothered me. I prefer them actually. The rods make refilling a lot easier and quicker for me. I've seen videos of people using dremmels to cut them out but I never saw a need to.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what part might leak? Is it that white gasket looking thing? I have a couple of Luxotic MFs coming in a few days. I've had a couple of the Surface kits for a while and never had any trouble with them.

Side note: the metal rods have never bothered me. I prefer them actually. The rods make refilling a lot easier and quicker for me. I've seen videos of people using dremmels to cut them out but I never saw a need to.
It's the little pin/screw thing right at the base of the atty..they even curved around it when designing it. YouTube it..it shows a little leakage when you squonk. (Out with my dog.. On cell phone too much pia to dig up video right now)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It's the little pin/screw thing right at the base of the atty..they even curved around it when designing it. YouTube it..it shows a little leakage when you squonk. (Out with my dog.. On cell phone too much pia to dig up video right now)

There is a link in my post to one of the vids.
The other one I had found is more detailed, but non-English. :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if any of you'd be interested in this stuff. Some deals on old school stuff-
https://www.smokecignals.com/Clearance_s/1874.htm

Old Twisted Messes squared, TFV4s, and VCMT RTAs for 5 bucks each. I dunno, have a look. I almost ordered but I probably wouldn't use any of that stuff. I have some of those tanks but I have a lot of them.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys, I found another site with a few good deals. The only downside is their shipping (for orders with 2 or more items) is $12. Nine dollars actually and a three dollar signature fee. The shipping isn't so bad if you order multiple items but check it out.

@nadalama, they have Champagne Avenger tanks for ten bucks. Not sure if you have or want one of those.

Thanks, I think I'll just get one at Wetvapes with the discount, to go with an ultem & silver Lyra mod. Seems like it will work out better with no shipping over $30 at Wetvapes.

Thanks @SnapDragon NY too for the heads-up. I've wanted to get another Lyra and this is the perfect time to do it! It is quickly becoming my favorite mod.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I think I'll just get one at Wetvapes with the discount, to go with an ultem & silver Lyra mod. Seems like it will work out better with no shipping over $30 at Wetvapes.

Thanks @SnapDragon NY too for the heads-up. I've wanted to get another Lyra and this is the perfect time to do it! It is quickly becoming my favorite mod.
Okay. I forgot to post the darn link anyways lol :confused: :D. I edited my post incase anyone wants to look around..

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Why oh why did you make me look at the Lyra
:facepalm:
I like the either the Black with Ultem or the Silver with Ultem
looks like a pretty cool mod at a great price!
:gaah:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Why oh why did you make me look at the Lyra
:facepalm:
I like the either the Black with Ultem or the Silver with Ultem
looks like a pretty cool mod at a great price!
:gaah:

There are a lot worse ways you could get rid of $25. lol

I think you'll love it. The Lyra is so well made, it just feels really good in my hand, and I love the screen on it. Size and shape is good, everything fits together and works really well. The only thing I've found wrong with it is the date function, and of course with Modefined being no-more, there are no firmware upgrades.

My first one was black with red trim, and this time I've ordered the ultem with silver.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm with @nadalama
The Lyra is a great mod. Especially at that price. I know you don't use TC, but it does do good TC and it's a rock solid performer overall too.
I watched a Hai Haze video where he was shorting those mods out on purpose looking for sparks. I thought to myself who the hell does that? He put a screwdriver on the 510 pin and the threading at the same time while trying to fire it. I dunno... If it had any problems for normal users we'd have heard about it. I know a lot of people liked their Serius mod or whatever. The Lyra looks good to me. I might pick one up.

VU Sponsors