Become a Patron!

Low wattage vapers

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Well it's good to see someone who isn't opening a thread 'what cloud beast coil vapes at 200 watts' haha. I find flavour diminishes with high wattage!!
I can get good enough flavor at higher watts, I just fell in love with single coil rtas and simply don't need the watts anymore. Took me over two years to find my vaping style. Had a great journey getting here, enjoyed almost every minute.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
^^^ I should add I generally vaped at lower than recommended wattage.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah but what us two class as higher wattage isn't high wattage to how people vape now. I mean my mate at the vape shop vapes like 200 watts and then some!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but what us two class as higher wattage isn't high wattage to how people vape now. I mean my mate at the vape shop vapes like 200 watts and then some!
I'm vaping at ~210 watts on my series mech right now. 30mm Buddha V4 RDA and .24 ohms, dual iJoy 26650 in my Vapergate The 99 tube mod... 3 × Kanthal tigers (28g/.3×.1) for the cores, clapton'd with 38g Nichrome80, 6.5 wraps 4.5mm ID:

trigertons.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
very cool

hot-dog-ice.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How do know exactly what wattage you are running at? Guesstimate?
Based off of Mooch's pulsed current data for the iJoy 26650 if pulsing it at 30 amps. You can see it takes ~5 seconds before the running voltage dips below 3.6 volts on the first pulse, and I don't take 5 second hits on thins thing, but you also have to account for the resistance of the mod itself, and, at the time of my posting I had already had a couple hits so my batteries weren't completely full. This is a highly dangerous build if you're not familiar with safety─due to what happens if on accident you aim the vapor toward your tongue. :D

VU Sponsors