Become a Patron!

Low wattage vapor need help finding new tank and mod

I've been vaping for around 8 years and technology has certainly boomed in the world of vaping. I'm so lost. Here's what I use now... Reuleaux's rx200s at 15w with a uwell crown 2 tank with .8 coil. I use max VG 6mg NIC juice. I love the flavor and the throat hit... The problem is I can't stand that it leaks. I have changed coils, changed all the o-rings, tried going higher on the ways for a sec to burn some of the juice before using, but that just burned out my coils fast. They don't make a coil any better for my wattage in the crown 2 and I tried using the single coil 1.25 for crown 1 and it was terrible. So right now I'm sick with the crown 2 with .8 dual coil. I like using batteries, as I don't like the battery life on rechargable mods. I like the 18650 and won't change. I like being able to change the air flow on my tank and I don't want to go with anything but tanks with already built coils. I'm not wanting to even try rebuildables. I don't even like the huge mouth piece, I use the small tips. I guess I'm picky. I've tried a couple different small mods that use one battery with tanks that go with them and the flavor is somehow different and they don't give a good throat hit no matter what I seem to do. Someone talked me into the crebox and that has dust on it... Tried it for one day and I hated it... So I know I have to have the Changeable batteries. And to be honest, the crebox just flat out was terrible. I have a lasimo... Not sure what model, but it's got a tank that came with it, it only goes up to 75w I believe and the coil is a long piece that fills up half the tank. It just does not fulfill my throat hit.

I really don't have the money to keep buying and testing mods and tanks. I need something that will work for the low wattage, has a tank with good airflow, that uses rechargeable 18650 batteries and will give me good flavor with my Max VG 6mg NIC juice. I'm not changing juice as I love my vape nectar premium juice.

I really just need suggestions on a good mod and tank combo. One that won't leak because of my low wattage vaping. I smoked too many years and my lungs just can't handle high wattage without coughing up my lungs.

Please help. I've asked so many ppl and I've tried a few different things with my reuleaux... Nothing stops the leaking. It's driving my OCD of stickiness through the roof lol.

Please help!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Probably nothing wrong with your mod, but I do believe I've read many posts about how bad that tank is.

I hope @AndriaD doesn't mind me tagging her in for you. She's about the lowest wattage vaper around these here parts.

Good luck and Welcome:cheers:

dabeas99

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you want to get an entire new kit with a good sub-ohm tank I would get the Alien Kit. But, as mentioned earlier you already have a good device so I would just go with the Big Baby Beast tank from that same kit.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm a low-wattage vaper -- less than 10 watts, with 2 ohm coils. I know NOTHING about "Rouleaux" or ANY of the modern tanks, and certainly nothing at all about sub-ohm anything. I do know that one of the several reasons I stopped using tanks and went strictly to RDAs is because of leaking. Tanks are mostly just huge pains in the ass. But since the hardware I like most isn't made anymore, and I know less than zero about anything made after about 2015, I have zero recommendations for hardware. Well... except for the Innokin Coolfire IV TC-18650-75w; that's a damn fine mod, like most of Innokin's other hardware.

Andria

VU Sponsors