Become a Patron!

Lower the kick from Vapertek Nic?

Nix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed my juice target at 3mg but I still get a lot more kick from it compare to any of the premium juice. I think my calculator is giving the right amount. 0.3 ML (0.37 gram) for a 10 ML bottle. My flavor is low % so it shouldn't be a problem. Should I shake my 100mg VG NIc before I mix it in? Any idea how to lower the kick without lowering the mg?

Nix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed my juice target at 3mg but I still get a lot more kick from it compare to any of the premium juices. I think my calculator is giving the right amount. 0.3 ML (0.37 gram) for a 10 ML bottle. My flavor is low % so it shouldn't be a problem. Should I shake my 100mg VG NIc before I mix it in? Any idea how to lower the kick without lowering the mg?

PincheWero

Member For 4 Years
That looks right in calculator. I had to re-calibrate my scale once, might see if that might be the problem. are you mixing with 100mg nic base?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed my juice target at 3mg but I still get a lot more kick from it compare to any of the premium juices. I think my calculator is giving the right amount. 0.3 ML (0.37 gram) for a 10 ML bottle. My flavor is low % so it shouldn't be a problem. Should I shake my 100mg VG NIc before I mix it in? Any idea how to lower the kick without lowering the mg?
You should absolutely shake your nic before using it!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You made another thread about this, and I answered you there! Basically, yes, you have to shake your nic :) If you don't you probably got way too much nic.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL..agreed Amanda. Or be ready for a SERIOUS kick when you get down to the bottom of the bottle!

Nix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Amanda. I took out my Nic from the fridge and waiting to let it get to the room temp. Then give them a shake. Is it hardcore shake or should I just turn the bottle upside down a few times?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Amanda. I took out my Nic from the fridge and waiting to let it get to the room temp. Then give them a shake. Is it hardcore shake or should I just turn the bottle upside down a few times?

I only use PG, but for VG since it's so thick I'd give it a fairly good shake!

VU Sponsors