Become a Patron!

Lowering my Nic levels

SMielke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know if this belongs here or not. But I have been vaping 6 and 3mg. I'm going to try and lower myself down to 0 and have a bottle of 3 for the stressful days. I don't know why but all of my 6s have been tasting weird lately like they have a burnt taste. I switch to a 3 and the taste is normal so I don't know if my taste is changing or what. Figured it would be a good time to lower it. I started on 18 about a year ago.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good for you to accomplish your goal.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm are the 6mg and 3mg the same flavor? if not could be the sugar burning i found my peach flavors burn at low ohm

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been down to 0mg for several months now. I spent several months with 0 in one tank and 6mg in another. 0mg tastes better, but I found ,for a time ,that I needed some nicotine to help me calm down when people pissed me off. Now any juice with nicotine tastes bad to me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Great Job!

I started at 36mg (I was a stogie sucker) and I am now down to 6mg.

Hope to join the Zero Nic club myself someday!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on decreasing your nic to suit your needs.

I started at 24, switched to 36 for a minute, dropped down to 18, and at that time I went dual using. These days I am mostly on 6 or 8 or 9 for a non dripper some days. I imagine before to long 6 and 3 will be the new ration. Not sure how I feel about hitting a zero but I know 1.5 and 2 is out there in some brands so I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Jasen

Member For 5 Years
I just went from 12mg to 6mg, bought the bottle a few weeks ago and let it steep. Kind of forgot about it being 6mg and was vapin like steam engine for 2 days before I realized why, seem to be settling in to the lower mg now.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started with 6 then went to 18 and stayed with that for a while then found myself at 6 again and continued with it for a bit and found that flavor of juices were much better at 3 so for now I am at 3 but I am thinking of trying to make my juices at 2 and see how that is for myself.

SMielke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry it's been awhile since I posted. My car was involved in a hit and run last Thursday and Saturday I got married. My flavors were close to being the same. I had unicorn poo which is a skittles flavor in 3 and I have a tutti fruity in 6. This weekend I bought another 3 since I figured I would need the nic to help with the stress of having my car at the body shop in another state.

VU Sponsors