Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
IN STOCK - NOT A PREORDER

Dying to get your hands on the newest addition to Joyetech’s eVic family? We can’t blame you! There’s a lot of value packed into this kit, and especially at this great price! The eVic VT 60W offers a range of 1 to 60 watts, boasts a 5000 mAh capacity, and has two modes of operation: VT (variable temperature) mode that can fire from 0.05 to 1.0 ohms, or regular mode that can handle 0.15 to 3.5 ohms. How low can you go!? Currently available with a US plug in orange or black, or with an EU plug in orange, black or white.

The eVic VT features:

• Dimensions: 3-1/4"L x 1-7/8"W x 1"D (eVic-VT battery)
  • Built in 5000mAh battery
  • 510 threaded
  • Output mode: VT-Ti/VT-Ni/VW Mode
  • Temperature Range: 100-315 Celsius /200-600 Fahrenheit
  • Operating Wattage: 1 to 60 Watts
  • Output Voltage: 0.5V-8.0V
  • Resistance Range: 0.05-1.0ohm for VT mode
  • Resistance Range: 0.15-3.5ohm for VW mode
  • Charged via USB
  • 4ml Capacity

eGo ONE Mega VT-Ni (Nickel 200,made in USA)

• Diameter: 0.25mm
  • Resistance: 0.2Ω
  • Wicking Material: Organic Cotton
  • Temperature recommended: 500-550˚F
  • Peak wattage: 60W

eGo ONE Mega VT-Ti (Titanium)
  • Diameter: 0.4mm
  • Resistance: 0.4Ω
  • Wicking Material: Organic Cotton
  • Temperature recommended: 450-500˚F
  • Peak wattage: 60W

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE MAXY TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $54.51
FREE SHIPPING

Eg5VaPTwQqc

Click here to get more information on this deal....

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I click the link I find priced at $125. Any ideas why??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone figure this out yet? Or really bad type-o on price.

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm just scared the fix will end up being that there was some sort of miscommunication on the vendors part about the price. I've never noticed Vapor Joes to make a mistake with posted deals. (Only created my account now to find out what is up with this product, but I've been using Vapor Joes asy go to source for almost two years now)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shows right price for me, using the link from the blog, not here - http://www.gearbest.com/electronic-...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please post link you used. I'm having no luck

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks good, seems like everyone gives it good reviews too

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's nuts. I'm stuck at work and can't get to a pc or tablet. Hope it doesn't sell out.

That's nuts. I'm stuck at work and can't get to a pc or tablet. Hope it doesn't sell out.
Use another browser on your phone, like dolphin, and set it to PC mode... I felt your frustration while trying to use chrome browser on my phone. I did as stated and worked.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah best to just go to the site and search "Evic VT." For some reason, they have some kits listed for around $125 right in with the cheaper ones. Weird

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Only limited stock, you might be OK, 40 have sold in the last few hours, but still 180 left in stock right now :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh you can also choose "Full Site" at the bottom of the page so you can get away from the mobile view. Then search Evic VT. Easy to find then!

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have luck getting one? I ordered it and it listed as 3 days to process. They just contacted me now saying it will be another 7-15 days until they can ship it. Getting a refund and going to start looking for a different mod or different vendor.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have luck getting one? I ordered it and it listed as 3 days to process. They just contacted me now saying it will be another 7-15 days until they can ship it. Getting a refund and going to start looking for a different mod or different vendor.
It's stated 3-10 days for processing. When I ordered mine it took 5 days, then shipped. It's in Ooompaloompa Florida, that states famous sorting center black hole.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Zamazam, I'm happy your getting yours. When did you order it that it's almost to you already? I ordered it the night the deal came out, they took payment the next morning, and as if today they didn't even have one to send me.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zamazam, I'm happy your getting yours. When did you order it that it's almost to you already? I ordered it the night the deal came out, they took payment the next morning, and as if today they didn't even have one to send me.
I cancelled my order with GearBest a week ago and have not heard a thing since. If I don't hear anything by Friday I'm opening a Paypal dispute. Won't be ordering from them again, especially since this was advertised as "In Stock"

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I cancelled my order with GearBest a week ago and have not heard a thing since. If I don't hear anything by Friday I'm opening a Paypal dispute. Won't be ordering from them again, especially since this was advertised as "In Stock"

Jmoney, im in the same boat. They asked me today to wait ,pick a diff mod, or get a refund. I stated I wanted a refund. Still havnt heard back, seem the money refund or anything. It also took them about a week to respond to me.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm wholly disappointed. I've dealt with FT on plenty of occasions and never had this much trouble or lack of communication.

gettygas2

Member For 4 Years

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine in the mail today!
Jealous. I have sent them a message every day (gearbest) waiting for a reply or my refund for the canceled order. Have not heard a thing.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jealous. I have sent them a message every day (gearbest) waiting for a reply or my refund for the canceled order. Have not heard a thing.

Started a Paypal dispute today. If I do my hear back tomorrow, we're going claim.

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Started a Paypal dispute today. If I do my hear back tomorrow, we're going claim.

I'm doing the same thing. I wonder if PayPal will start giving vendors crap when this happens

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope so. I'll never order from these clowns again and tell everyone I know not to as well

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Oh no, i got mine from my vapor store. When i heard that it would take weeks from gear best, i said to hell with it

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine at Eciggity for $53.99 for just the mod. I used a code for 10% off. Can't remember what it was though.

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got my refund from GB. Last dealing I'll ever have with them.

Gearbest tells me today it will take up to one week for refund

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least they confirmed it! I had no contact at all for a week. Once I did the PayPal dispute, it was only a few days.

Eric0726

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At least they confirmed it! I had no contact at all for a week. Once I did the PayPal dispute, it was only a few days.

I sent a pissed off message....no response. Refund came in earlier today. Did you see the preorder for the new ipv ? I want to order it now badly but I have a bad feeling the first run of it will be buggy

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah, I would never buy a first run Pioneer4You product. Bad track record on the first runs. No interest in another TC device at the moment. Love my Evic!

Glad to see you got your refund. What a bunch of clowns!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors